FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

Easy CT... Karma is a bitch!!
WOW MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS BY union thug mentality. Now notice the correlation between the Democrats who lost BIG TIME and IBT WHO ARE NOW LOSING BIG TIME. What next are they GONNA protest in the street,slash tires and throw things through our windows. Probably gonna tell me BACON egg and cheese is better than porkroll egg and cheese. And I should drink lite BEER instead of Regular BEER.

This piece of EXCREMENT IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THAT PAGE. WAKE UP JB&G ONLY HE POSTS ON THAT PAGE AS PAGE ITSELF.
The fb posting could be any body, classless as it is it doesn't mention any names so you're making an assumption about who it is, all I would like to see is the guy gets a chance to defend or deny it. I don't know him or have any interest in him, but fair is fair.

WOW MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS BY union thug mentality. Now notice the correlation between the Democrats who lost BIG TIME and IBT WHO ARE NOW LOSING BIG TIME. What next are they GONNA protest in the street,slash tires and throw things through our windows. Probably gonna tell me BACON egg and cheese is better than porkroll egg and cheese. And I should drink lite BEER instead of Regular BEER.
Oh but none of your posts have personal attacks?

Karma is a bitch. Contrary to popular belief I wish no ill will to Red and hope he keeps his job, yes we have our differences but at the end the day we are all out here doing the same job trying to provide for our families, but the mishap he had with the old scorecard would be enough to dis-qualify him as a driver.[/QUOTE

They 3 bent up cars should call 1- 800- William Gee !!!

The fb posting could be any body, classless as it is it doesn't mention any names so you're making an assumption about who it is, all I would like to see is the guy gets a chance to defend or deny it. I don't know him or have any interest in him, but fair is fair.
Normally I would agree with this argument but it's been known for years that he hides under the admin sign on of various pages and it's his verbiage that gives him away...along with the fact he's been spewing the same thing locally in SBR.
When you say things locally and then put the exact same thing in writing on the internet, it's no denying who it is...just because the bully refuses to use his real name like almost everyone else does, it doesn't negate the fact that it's him.
Oh, and let me also add this POS has even created fake profiles of anti drivers who work at SBR and used those profiles to smear the good names of the said individuals...he's the worst of the worst and for some reason he can't understand why he's lost support and people won't follow him!!

During CLT city driver preshift this morning we were informed due to the decertification being official we now receive the vacation rate based on our overtime like the other non union centers. EPH and SBR are you listening?
So because you went union they punished you like dogs?
Sounds like a really respectable and trustable company.....not really.
And they should give up there chance of years of possibly negotiating for a one time OT vacation pay deal....why not put the vacation pay deal in a contract so they can't take it at will again?
Wow...what a deal......for the company...as usual.

Easy CT... Karma is a bitch!!

It seems chickens have come home to roost. Now maybe a certain someone on here will realize even good employees can screw up and may need representation.

I'm sure he'd welcome that now versus sitting at home wondering if he's still employed. I bet he wishes he wouldn't have gloated over my misfortune a few years ago now. Karma can bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Last edited:
So because you went union they punished you like dogs?
Sounds like a really respectable and trustable company.....not really.
And they should give up there chance of years of possibly negotiating for a one time OT vacation pay deal....why not put the vacation pay deal in a contract so they can't take it at will again?
Wow...what a deal......for the company...as usual.
They didn't "punish" anyone, that was a new benefit that had to be negotiated...by law...according to the NLRB.

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/10-CA-192054
https://apps.nlrb.gov/link/document.aspx/09031d45823d5196

So what's the difference...the fact that you got to vote to take a concession instead of having it taken away at will...at the end of the day you still ended up with less!!
The IBT hard at work!!

They didn't "punish" anyone, that was a new benefit that had to be negotiated...by law...according to the NLRB.

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/10-CA-192054
https://apps.nlrb.gov/link/document.aspx/09031d45823d5196

So what's the difference...the fact that you got to vote to take a concession instead of having it taken away at will...at the end of the day you still ended up with less!!
The IBT hard at work!!

Voting beats being at the mercy of the company doesn't it?