ABF | To My ABF Brother's and Sisters

Not only can we drive. We also bring a little SUNSHINE TO OTHERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks to me that you now have a problem with Muler and I...since you made sure that you posted this on both threads. If that is the case...why don't you just come right out with it instead of beating around the bush and then we can start arguing amongst ourselves because of this *******. After all...there's nothing better than that idiot would like.

I have no problem with you and Muler whatsoever. The issue was addressed on both threads and I responded on both threads. All I stated was what I see happening.

I have no problem with you and Muler whatsoever. The issue was addressed on both threads and I responded on both threads. All I stated was what I see happening.

Ok ABFer...thanks for the reply! Like all of us ABFers...we put it all upfront so there are no misunderstandings.

Remember we will decide what our next contract will be! Only the ABF Teamsters will decide!
Stay strong and stay informed!

That old timer has a good point. As a whole we used to have each others backs. Now a back is just a place to rest a knife for the most part. Could it be that the non union people were programed to hate us and it continued to spread to include their fellow workers. And could it be that we Teamsters were programed to hate the non union drivers and it also spilled over in our own ranks?
What ever the reason it has to stop because we are destroying ourselves in the process.
Why do we have to dislike each other? Right now as you are reading this there are thousands of foreign drivers going up and down the US highways driving trucks that once were AMERICAN DRIVEN! They do it for less than any American drivers would and they don't make any waves.
This threat to the American Truck Drivers is real and it could be the end of a era. We grew this country and we struggled to make truck driving a better paying job with better working conditions. Now I see it going to drivers that don't even speak English let alone read it. I see several drivers getting out of one truck and none speak English. When you see four drivers in one truck that tells you that truck only stops for fuel and to load and unload. Again American Drivers are at a disadvantage. They work for far less money than the American Drivers and yet we fight amongst ourselves.
WAKE UP AMERICAN DRIVERS! The face of trucking has changed and we had better come up with a better game plan. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

That old timer has a good point. As a whole we used to have each others backs. Now a back is just a place to rest a knife for the most part. Could it be that the non union people were programed to hate us and it continued to spread to include their fellow workers. And could it be that we Teamsters were programed to hate the non union drivers and it also spilled over in our own ranks?
What ever the reason it has to stop because we are destroying ourselves in the process.
Why do we have to dislike each other? Right now as you are reading this there are thousands of foreign drivers going up and down the US highways driving trucks that once were AMERICAN DRIVEN! They do it for less than any American drivers would and they don't make any waves.
This threat to the American Truck Drivers is real and it could be the end of a era. We grew this country and we struggled to make truck driving a better paying job with better working conditions. Now I see it going to drivers that don't even speak English let alone read it. I see several drivers getting out of one truck and none speak English. When you see four drivers in one truck that tells you that truck only stops for fuel and to load and unload. Again American Drivers are at a disadvantage. They work for far less money than the American Drivers and yet we fight amongst ourselves.
WAKE UP AMERICAN DRIVERS! The face of trucking has changed and we had better come up with a better game plan. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
Dangit Muler you bout got me rollin in the aisles speaking in tongues with that one. Can I get an AMEN?!
I could get behind someone with that kind of platform.
YOUR BEEN TO A FEW PEW JUMPIN CHURCHES BROTHER ALWAYS.

All this talk has made me hungary,gonna go eat my favorite food. (numb a numb a numb) proud 4yr abfer, love it!!!!

ABFer's ONLY,
WI. ABFer's dont forget your union Brothers & Sisters Please VOTE TUESDAY,JUNE 5TH.

BROTHER TEAMSTER FOREVER.

Dangit Muler you bout got me rollin in the aisles speaking in tongues with that one. Can I get an AMEN?!
I could get behind someone with that kind of platform.
YOUR BEEN TO A FEW PEW JUMPIN CHURCHES BROTHER ALWAYS.
As a matter of fact my grandmother would have given any hurdler a run for their money in church. YOUR JUMPING LIKE A DEER BROTHER ALWAYS!

Unity or the lack of it

I think they have a few good points. We don't stick together like we use to.

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.

Source: to John Hancock at the signing of the Declaration of Independence · Excerpt from In the Days of Poor Richard · This quote is about unity ·

Well that mess in WI. Has found another chapter. I wonder how many Teamsters this will affect. Hoffa spent millions on that battle. Now lets see how he handles our contract. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

you know Muler, I am beginning to like you..putting Joe the Plunger down & your positive thoughts about abf are winning me over!

you know Muler, I am beginning to like you..putting Joe the Plunger down & your positive thoughts about abf are winning me over!
Don't get to attached to me. I only call them ad I see them. As for ABF I will always tell you how I feel about their decisions. I understand they are a business but at the end of the day they must remember we are human.
We must not forget that or we will be no different than the BLOOD SUCKING companies that are now ruining millions of lives.
And as far as joe goes he does it to himself not me. How do you feel about our up coming contract?

Here's a question for you Joey:

Since it seemed like you didn't like a certain poster going to the YRC forum stirring up things by this reply of yours:

You were always ballsy to come on a YRC forum with your crap. Ballsy but brainless. If ABf hits the wall in the up and coming contract I'm going to laugh in your face, troll

Now...I ask you again...just what are you trying to get accomplished on our ABF forum?

I believe a culture of jealousy and hate exists at ABF, from the the senior execs down to the rank and file. Couple of observations..ABF was always jealous of the size and scope of YRC. Uncalled for insults and personal attacks are from 90% ABF people not non-union people. ABF people are predominantly anti-IBT, anti-Zollars, anti-YRC, anti-Hoffa. It's ABF versus the world. If you're not ABF you are the infidel. ABF dock-men drink too much zinfandel is one of the problems that need to be adressed.

Example: YRC needed to have bankruptcy experts, JP Morgan, the IBT and the YRC teamsters to bail them out so that 30,000 teamsters may still at least have a job. ABF the company and teamsters condemned YRC, the IBT, Hoffa, Zollars and the YRC teamsters for this .

A lot is at stake in the ABF-YRC law-suit. It could make or break either company.Just another example of big corps taking down the the union..this time with ABF union employees support.

This is how Joey really feels about ABF and the ABF Teamsters.Like I said before...you only come to our forum to spew hate and contempt for ABF and the ABF Teamsters which you have every right to do...I just want to make it perfectly clear on what your true intentions are coming to our forum are...so when you go crying and whining when you feel insulted about the way you were treated here and playing the victim that you will know the reason why...after all...it was of your own choosing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how Joey really feels about ABF and the ABF Teamsters.Like I said before...you only come to our forum to spew hate and contempt for ABF and the ABF Teamsters which you have every right to do...I just want to make it perfectly clear on what your true intentions are coming to our forum are...so when you go crying and whining when you feel insulted about the way you were treated here and playing the victim that you will know the reason why...after all...it was of your own choosing.
I have to say Docker you seem to have hit the nail right on the head. I would now like to hear joe's take on what he thinks of the yrc Teamsters. I never knew he hated us this much. It must be really horrible reading our post. So why does joe live on the ABF forum? Just for the record I have many friends and family that work for yrc. I guess that kills joe's ideas that we hate yrc Teamsters. I was never jealous of yrc. Maybe that is why I never even put in a application there when I first started. I have always been glad to work where I work. Why would I want to work at yrc? What would have been better there? No joe just because we don't work for yrc does not mean we hate yrc. Maybe this post will help you begin a HEALING PROCESS! YOUR THERAPEUTIC BROTHER ALWAYS!

. How do you feel about our up coming contract?[/QUOTE]
Well, Muler you asked and since you asked..
I hope for a win/win. Win--ABF gets what the company can get to continue doing biz as is and grow the company (leave the blood sucking YRC out of it).
Win-that the Brothers can get a small win. But with the economy like it is, the anti-union rhetoric going on about pensions (see Wisconsin), I don't see us in much of a position, if any, to get very much. I do know this, a STRIKE will shut us down. I remember back in 1974 or so, President Nixon ordered the teamsters back to work because a strike "shut the country down"! There are too many options to that today. It used to shut the country down, but would now just (****-please don't give me an infraction KK) people off and they will go to Con-Way, FedEx, UPSF, and yes, probably our good ole buddies @ YRC.