XPO | $$$$ To retain 3year and under drivers

HA HA , maybe they should take out the camera's and start to treat drivers better ??? and oh yeah Conway have you heard there is a driver shortage ???

There's not a shortage of drivers. There's a shortage of GOOD, QUALIFIED drivers with clean records.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't see it as a driver shortage. I see it as a SHORTAGE OF DRIVER FREINDLY COMPANYS. The mind set of cooperations have changed to taking care of the people that built and maintain your company to cooperate greed. It's all about the stock price and how much cooperate heads can put in their pockets. Do you think that out heads in Ann Arbor are worth 2-4 million in bonus money and stock options while you get $550 after taxes? And, your the one that did all the work.

Nice post. I could not agree with you more. The American way has become the corporate way. Make as much money as possible period. Its not just our company, its most every company. Not at Brown though, they take care of their little bread truck drivers there. Work your butt off and get taken care of. Just remember to wear your brown socks. I wish Brown would buy us and then we could go to all out war with FredEx.

You could retain people by letting them get to top pay in a year. That would solve a lot of the problem.

You could retain people by letting them get to top pay in a year. That would solve a lot of the problem.

Or even two or three years. Five years is way too long, especially considering they only give you piddly little raises the first four years and save 90% of it until the last one.

Or even two or three years. Five years is way too long, especially considering they only give you piddly little raises the first four years and save 90% of it until the last one.

They have accelerated top out in many of these markets also.

What's stupid is you think you have to wear brown to be a teamster.

Sweetheart. You are a troll. Go away.

I have been a teamster twice. I have worked for brown. And coca cola. Both teamsters here. And I know guys that run for Sysco. Also teamsters here.

This is OHIO. We got union jobs. I know what a union is and what it does. I spent several years a steward. In UFCW. And both of my parents have worked virtually their whole lives in union jobs.

Get over yourself. You won't be educating me on unions.

Isn't 5 years after you turn Regular?

I have been a teamster twice. I have worked for brown. And coca cola. Both teamsters here. And I know guys that run for Sysco. Also teamsters here.

This is OHIO. We got union jobs. I know what a union is and what it does. I spent several years a steward. In UFCW. And both of my parents have worked virtually their whole lives in union jobs.

well then, sounds like you had a good childhood growing up with intellegent parents . Wonder what happened to you?

Your post explains why you're such an angry little man. You were a teamster twice and couldn't keep the jobs. Obviously as a member of UFCW you got sick of clean-up on aisle 2. Your parents are comfortably retired on there pensions and you realize you will never be able to do that. I pity you and the life you have chosen, but that is no excuse for your anger, get help.