XPO | $$$$ To retain 3year and under drivers

well then, sounds like you had a good childhood growing up with intellegent parents . Wonder what happened to you?

Your post explains why you're such an angry little man. You were a teamster twice and couldn't keep the jobs. Obviously as a member of UFCW you got sick of clean-up on aisle 2. Your parents are comfortably retired on there pensions and you realize you will never be able to do that. I pity you and the life you have chosen, but that is no excuse for your anger, get help.

He's probably making more money here...Don't you think that's why?

He's probably making more money here...Don't you think that's why?

I admit I couldn't cut it at Brown. I didn't have the cdl back then. Making $7 to load package cars and unload trailers by hand got old. And they didn't have a driver trainer program.

Coca cola got me my license. But paid marbles. I make twice as much here.

I admit I couldn't cut it at Brown. I didn't have the cdl back then. Making $7 to load package cars and unload trailers by hand got old. And they didn't have a driver trainer program.

Coca cola got me my license. But paid marbles. I make twice as much here.

You claim to have been a teamster, but in fact you were a pkg boy, and a wanna be truckdriver. You are so clueless you think your making great money. Convict is right it's guys like you that have ruined this job, your not smart enough to realize what you get is way less than what you could get. As long as there are guys that work for peanuts they will keep hiring monkeys.

You claim to have been a teamster, but in fact you were a pkg boy, and a wanna be truckdriver. You are so clueless you think your making great money. Convict is right it's guys like you that have ruined this job, your not smart enough to realize what you get is way less than what you could get. As long as there are guys that work for peanuts they will keep hiring monkeys.

So all LTL jobs are peanuts? they're all just about the same.

I beg to differ. At Abf, Im making about 15-20k more a year, free insurance, and treated like a human. So no, they're not all the same.

I beg to differ. At Abf, Im making about 15-20k more a year, free insurance, and treated like a human. So no, they're not all the same.

I said just about all the same. I couldn't go anywhere and make the money i'm making now, with a comparable schedule. I pay peanuts for insurance though..

You are correct....As I read through this forum I can't help but think Conway is damn near as bad as Central Transport. I worked at first for Chris Truck Line (a Dugan company) then later it was bought by Vitran and then we were bought by the ultimate bottom feeders Central Transport....I lasted one month and told them to stick it....I wasted almost 20 years of my life because Vitran sold out. Now Conway in Garland Texas is hiring but after reading your forum I'm running like hell. I got my foot in the front door at Saia and FedEx so I'm leaning in that direction. Although I'm under no illusion that BS exist everywhere especially starting at the bottom but there appears to be more of it going on at Conway. Drivers I appreciate the heads up.

I said just about all the same. I couldn't go anywhere and make the money i'm making now, with a comparable schedule. I pay peanuts for insurance though..

Pray you don't get sick or you'll see how expensive that cheap insurance is.

You are correct....As I read through this forum I can't help but think Conway is damn near as bad as Central Transport. I worked at first for Chris Truck Line (a Dugan company) then later it was bought by Vitran and then we were bought by the ultimate bottom feeders Central Transport....I lasted one month and told them to stick it....I wasted almost 20 years of my life because Vitran sold out. Now Conway in Garland Texas is hiring but after reading your forum I'm running like hell. I got my foot in the front door at Saia and FedEx so I'm leaning in that direction. Although I'm under no illusion that BS exist everywhere especially starting at the bottom but there appears to be more of it going on at Conway. Drivers I appreciate the heads up.

Go to conway in Dallas. Its an FAC. And they are paying a 2500 bonus if you stay for what I believe is a year. Its not that bad. Dontlisten to all the ax grinders on here. I'm really serious. Look on career builder. Its on there.

Go to conway in Dallas. Its an FAC. And they are paying a 2500 bonus if you stay for what I believe is a year. Its not that bad. Dontlisten to all the ax grinders on here. I'm really serious. Look on career builder. Its on there.
Rollin seems to be straight up. But I will give it a shot because I haven't been offered the job at FedEx in Sunnyvale yet. I should know any day...They start at $21+ but I would be shuttling trailers late night to Dallas and working some dock.....So I'm looking at all option....I will apply on-line tonight.... Thx bro

There's a REASON that they are offering all these bonuses all of a sudden, and it's NOT because they are sweethearts and want to shower you with presents.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk