XPO | Trolls

Yes, I think this XPO board compares well with a Trump rally. Where a bunch of ginned up fakes pretending to be legitimate grass roots protesters get inside and cause trouble and then whine when about Trumps' supporters treating them badly after they have been removed by security. I think the trolls should pull the logs out of their own eyes first, before trying to remove the splinters from ours.
We should all be so honored with your Greatness!

Only because he has the same views as you

Sweetie, you need to own what you are doing here. No one is telling you to troll this forum. And your insistence that you should be allowed to continue because you want to is juvenile at best. It's the old, I'm not touching you game, that children play. You get all up in everyone's ::shit:: and then profess innocence. Who do you think you are fooling ?

Sweetie, you need to own what you are doing here. No one is telling you to troll this forum. And your insistence that you should be allowed to continue because you want to is juvenile at best. It's the old, I'm not touching you game, that children play. You get all up in everyone's :::shit::: and then profess innocence. Who do you think you are fooling ?
When I think of you all that comes to mind is horeshack, ooh ooh ohh mr. Kotter.... The class suck up....

When I think of you all that comes to mind is horeshack, ooh ooh ohh mr. Kotter.... The class suck up....

After looking up your ancient reference it's clear to see that you are plenty old enough to know better.

If you are spamming these boards with the intent of harassing it's participants then you are indeed breaking the rules.

Im 45, if I remember you are around 38,I remember that because you disrespected you father comparing him to a cast member on Seinfeld.I won't ignore you but I will not respond to you anymore, your conspiracy theory's on why I come here are juvenile at best. I'll end it before you start the name calling & getting yourself banned for the 5 th or is it the 6th time now?

Im 45, if I remember you are around 38,I remember that because you disrespected you father comparing him to a cast member on Seinfeld.I won't ignore you but I will not respond to you anymore, your conspiracy theory's on why I come here are juvenile at best. I'll end it before you start the name calling & getting yourself banned for the 5 th or is it the 6th time now?

Then you are old enough. Good for you. Care to act like it ?

My father is a worthless, useless piece of ::shit::. You should meet him sometime. Birds of a feather and all.

Thank you. I wish you would put me on ignore. But just knowing that you intend to STFU is a relief.

Way more than 6. Come on, man. Give me some credit.