XPO | Union Debate and News

wish ya luck with that Doubt the South would join ya though you would have to beat a Southerner with a Corn cob to get him to sign one them there cards !!

I don't know about that.....we have a swarm of angry individuals at the moment who really don't like the way the company is going at my place.

they angry I agree tried here not long ago and no one would go that extra mile and get job done hope ya right we shall see !! they talked the talk but would not walk the walk !!!

I don't know about that.....we have a swarm of angry individuals at the moment who really don't like the way the company is going at my place.

they angry I agree tried here not long ago and no one would go that extra mile and get job done hope ya right we shall see !! they talked the talk but would not walk the walk !!!

It's become a matter of do you believe the company will take care of you or do you feel it's time to take care of yourself? If the southern boys don't want a union that's fine, at least XGO will have a place to get the money for the raises up north.

I showed up on this forum for one reason : To Organize .

Northeast gonna hit like a ton of bricks.....

This is not the best site for that. But you probably already know that. Here both sides will be able to speak their differences. The union agenda is best served in a controlled environment where only one message may be heard.

Right now, XNW, XCJ, XAB, XHR, XBP, XEE, XNB, XSX , XNH, XAG, are all ready to go union make it happen.

Blurting out terminals like that just seems silly. No one is gonna take that seriously. If you were truly making a push. You would be keeping your info as close to the vest as possible.

That said. Out here in the Midwest. We have believed that any strong push would start on the east coast and spread west.

Blurting out terminals like that just seems silly. No one is gonna take that seriously. If you were truly making a push. You would be keeping your info as close to the vest as possible.

That said. Out here in the Midwest. We have believed that any strong push would start on the east coast and spread west.
The problem is everyone keeps it close to the vest, so, everybody is afraid to be alone. I was working on this before I retired, and nothing has gotten better since then. YOU need to get the midwest going, the more people working on it, the less the company can do about it.

The problem is everyone keeps it close to the vest, so, everybody is afraid to be alone. I was working on this before I retired, and nothing has gotten better since then. YOU need to get the midwest going, the more people working on it, the less the company can do about it.

YOU !!! LOL I ain't into the whole union thing. Had my fill of it. That is why I came to Con-way. NO UNION.

It will also flow down to the South very fast!! GA + FLA + TX

It will also flow down to the South very fast!! GA + FLA + TX

I can see FLA, a lot of northerners down there. And maybe even parts of TX, the Mexican crowd is more and more union. But really unions don't do much in the south. We still have businesses closing union plants in the north to move to south locations for cheap labor. Just wouldn't believe that the south really would.

I really don't think anyone would vote no now...Why would you not vote for someone to have are back!

I would vote no. My experiences with the union have not been good.

Last time this went around I was adamant that the union push was wrong. Based mostly on my own feelings towards it.

Now I am convinced that the company wants this place to go union. There is no other explanation for their actions.

So while I will gladly explain the unions demerits. I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavor.