FedEx Freight | Union makes many promises that they may not be able to keep

Pass it around!!

Driver fedex lies n propaganda keep drinking the kool-aid. Due are tax exempt they pay for the union buildings up keep they also pay for the attorneys they also pay for all these meetings they are having with fedex drivers.its like church driver when you put money in the box every Sunday it pays for keeping church up keep but I have no problem with $60 a week in dues to give me a voice and much better health care keep trying brother .

If you don't like working then quit find another job
I'll NEVER quit and I won't give in because all of a sudden someone acts like they care what I think and give me a barbeque. I can get that once a month at the hall. I like my job ... But I loved the job I had before Fedex took it over. Fedex did promise me things.Like only the name will change and you can keep all the benefits you have now.I would have been a lot happier if they just kept their word. Well they did'nt and there is nothing in writing. I worked for a union carrier before and when they went under I said never again. Well guess what ? Never say never and yes it is time to break my promise to myself. I hope some day we too will have something in writing. Anything thing is better than the broken promises that I already heard. I can't change the past but I can help change the future. I'M NO QUITTER

Stop the bull**** and start signing those cards!!!!

**stop bypassing the language filters**

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver fedex lies n propaganda keep drinking the kool-aid. Due are tax exempt they pay for the union buildings up keep they also pay for the attorneys they also pay for all these meetings they are having with fedex drivers.its like church driver when you put money in the box every Sunday it pays for keeping church up keep but I have no problem with $60 a week in dues to give me a voice and much better health care keep trying brother .

There goes another union scare tactic

It is not off the top deductible , you don't keep all the money , it's not like it is all in your pocket
Talked to one of your drivers today & he told me he pays $200 a month for his family for insurance, $60 is a hell of a lot cheaper no matter how you look at it & the insurance would most likely be better then you are offered now....

How can anybody compare fedex to yrc? Why are all of yrc's problems blamed on the union? What about the yrc management? They had nothing to do with it? Fedex is more comparable to ups. Why do anti's say look at yrc and abf?

Why do you talk Down to people that don't have your union mentality . You must be a really
a unhappy person get a life

And your previous post of... "All the people for the union are spewing crap. You always consider people that don't want union as company or pieces of ****. You can all go f yourself . And if union doesn't go thru I hope you lose everything you have and you suffer " is a shining example of tolerance ?