FedEx Freight | UNION: Organize, or not?

I know this is off the subject, but is there a U.S. Express terminal off of 370 in St. Louis? I thought you guys might know since I see them getting on and off at elm close to STL. I'm wanting to apply in person so that way i can dress in the official U,S. Express uniform. Dirty sweat pants, flip flops, and no comprehension of the english language.

You ******* have dragged this vote out too long. I'm giving my notice tomorrow. The new job has no medical deductible and the same co-payments. Go figure, a company one tenth the size as FedEx Freight and better medical. Not to mention better pay and better employee retention.
In your annual survey you're asked the question "If offered a job at the same pay and benefits will you take it?" HELL YES.....CYA

You ******* have dragged this vote out too long. I'm giving my notice tomorrow. The new job has no medical deductible and the same co-payments. Go figure, a company one tenth the size as FedEx Freight and better medical. Not to mention better pay and better employee retention.
In your annual survey you're asked the question "If offered a job at the same pay and benefits will you take it?" HELL YES.....CYA
You want to name this co? Call me skeptical, just sayin'

Wait, we had a vote? When do I get to cast my ballot?