XPO | Union Rep in parking lot

And what happens after 20 yrs of cumulative minor injuries and stresses on your body keeping you from being the hard charger who always gets it done? You will be that older higher seniority worker being shown the door

I wouldn't want to work for someone that didn't want me to be there.

I guess that unwanted guy could always go O/O, because WHO would want him???

If that's what I had to do. Company's are in business to make money not be a geriatric Care center.

There not laying off people because there old anyways. It's people who have accrued to many points for missing work or not performing there job to the companies standard. But it doesn't matter why they were let go. The company doesn't want them so why would they want to stay. It's a job not a charity.

If that's what I had to do. Company's are in business to make money not be a geriatric Care center.

There not laying off people because there old anyways. It's people who have accrued to many points for missing work or not performing there job to the companies standard. But it doesn't matter why they were let go. The company doesn't want them so why would they want to stay. It's a job not a charity.
Either your a young guy that's hasn't had any health problems or family with health problems or just a pompous ass. As I'm reading this You are the problem not only with A company but this Nation. I've have been lucky in those regards but that doesn't turn me into a non caring S.O.B. If you are a younger guy I think it would be in your best interest to see how a company and a country treats the people that have come before us. I agree company's are in business to make money and are not a charity but when a company forgets the ones that brought them to the dance it breeds a lot of hate between employees and can make it turn into a terrible place to work. But I'm guessing that's your plan to get ahead.....

Yes, let's take care of the company, how about giving back half your paycheck to company so they can feed the shareholders more of the money theu

Its not charity, it's integrity, responsibility, and the right thing to do regardless of how it affects the bottom line. Money is not nor will it ever be more important than people to me. When you start trashing people just to make an extra delivery or two a day it's a short step to treating the hardest working folks poorly as well

Yes, let's take care of the company, how about giving back half your paycheck to company so they can feed the shareholders more of the money theu

Its not charity, it's integrity, responsibility, and the right thing to do regardless of how it affects the bottom line. Money is not nor will it ever be more important than people to me. When you start trashing people just to make an extra delivery or two a day it's a short step to treating the hardest working folks poorly as well

But a 15% give back is ok?

I suppose you don't believe in EMPLOYEE integrity? You know, going to work. Everyday, on time & giving 100%.

I don't know the who or the why we had layoffs specifically. But feel free to PM the negative folks instead of talking ::shit:: on the XPO board.

But a 15% give back is ok?

I suppose you don't believe in EMPLOYEE integrity? You know, going to work. Everyday, on time & giving 100%.

I don't know the who or the why we had layoffs specifically. But feel free to PM the negative folks instead of talking :::shit::: on the XPO board.
I'm sure you do 'suppose'. There was only one man who can look into another's heart and know his thoughts and intentions and you ain't him. I do believe in employee integrity and I do give my best every day because it is for His honor and glory, not mine. I also believe in holding people accountable for mistreating others which is also a God given responsibility.

I'm sure you do 'suppose'. There was only one man who can look into another's heart and know his thoughts and intentions and you ain't him. I do believe in employee integrity and I do give my best every day because it is for His honor and glory, not mine. I also believe in holding people accountable for mistreating others which is also a God given responsibility.
Forgot to add that I'm here because mine is dead, but not for a lack of trying to make it live.

OD drivers are actually told not to talk to union drivers? I can't imagine some of the incidents that have happened but to actually be told not to talk to them and having the possibility of getting into trouble over it..

I cry shenanigans... I've worked in the city for OD and there are no regulations on who to talk to. He's got plenty of great stories, unfortunately most start out "you won't believe this but..."

Your getting in over your head, the funds are basically controlled by the Government! They have been locked in to crappy investments by the Feds... Before you start being cute maybe you should do some reading and educate yourself a little better on the subject!! Granted someone dropped the ball big time, but the biggest blame is banks and Wall Street and our wonderful govt.

Bury your head in the sand all you want, but if you go back and look over history CSPF has always been a slush fund for the union bosses.

And what happens after 20 yrs of cumulative minor injuries and stresses on your body keeping you from being the hard charger who always gets it done? You will be that older higher seniority worker being shown the door

Guess that's why most of the guys with whiskers I've seen at Con-way and OD are running early morning volume shots and don't even get their uniform shirts dirty...

Guess that's why most of the guys with whiskers I've seen at Con-way and OD are running early morning volume shots and don't even get their uniform shirts dirty...

There bodies are broken alright. From drinking and smoking and eating like hell. Having 5 kids from 5 different wives and going through 5 divorces and being 60 years old with a 6 year old. They earned them whiskers.