Yellow | UPS BUYOUT OF YRC 2017

I really think JB HUNT is going to buy us

I heard that the US Postal Service is going to buy us. Think about it, our newer trucks are already painted white just like the Post Office trucks and it would just take new decals on the doors. Our new motto: "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds unless the dock lights are not bright enough".

I heard that the US Postal Service is going to buy us. Think about it, our newer trucks are already painted white just like the Post Office trucks and it would just take new decals on the doors. Our new motto: "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds unless the dock lights are not bright enough".
"Swift completion"??? Is Swift buying yrc???

01_ARC_HMRC_Union_Meeting.jpg
YES voting for deal to happen ,at Yesterdays meeting !!
To many wearing ties. Must be management. von.

UPS is not that dumb.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Or is it?
Lmfao