TForce | UPSF P&D Driver had a new device

I guess stuck in traffic works the best Accelerator.
If we delay ourselves for fuel,or at the shop we've got to have paper work to back up both of those delays.
waiting for a train might be ok if you can get out of the snow bank in a short time.
But when you first get stuck you don't know how long you be rocking back,and forth to get freed up?

Now this is one reason I like having an asigned tractor.
I carry a garden shovel,and a kitty litter bucket of road salt.
So far so good in a lot of winters I haven't had to call Mr.Winch.
YUP I'm going to take your advice Accelerator you wize old gentelman.
Stuck in traffic it is.

I guess stuck in traffic works the best Accelerator.
If we delay ourselves for fuel,or at the shop we've got to have paper work to back up both of those delays.
waiting for a train might be ok if you can get out of the snow bank in a short time.
But when you first get stuck you don't know how long you be rocking back,and forth to get freed up?

Now this is one reason I like having an asigned tractor.
I carry a garden shovel,and a kitty litter bucket of road salt.
So far so good in a lot of winters I haven't had to call Mr.Winch.
YUP I'm going to take your advice Accelerator you wize old gentelman.
Stuck in traffic it is.

HEY, HEY , watch it with the old thing,:biglaugh: I am about half your age.... Just Kidding APO. but I am half your age, and yes STUCK IN TRAFFIC works best....

I just thought I would get the southeners panties in a bunch.

To me Grits is like tastless sand paper in the form of cream of wheat cereal.

This is truely a dish you'd have to grow up with to aquire a taste for it.

I visited my brother a few years ago that moved to Atlanta.
He,my wife,and I went out for breakfast this is when I found out what Grits was,and in my opinion I was never missing anything by not knowing anything about them before this time.

Me and another one of my co-workers that has a city route both agree that this littile brown tattel tailer should have one open box that we can type in what we need instead of looking for something thats pre-programed that may be related to what we need.

These littile boxes are very limited in whats programed on them.

I guess it comes down to every computer,their only as smart as the one that programs them.