TForce | UPSF Pups?

A real good over head door test is when any driver lets his,or hers pallet jack ride free without securing it with a load bar.

When its closer to the nose,and breaks loose.
Rolling into the door.
If a door holds up to one of these pallet jacks slamming it.
Than I say its a good door.

I'm forever hounding my TM to purchase those small rubber stop,and holds.
New Penn,Conway,and other LTL companies have them.
My TM says its a good idea everytime I remind him to get them for us.
Maybe when he gets sick,and tired of me bugging him.
He will get them for us?

These things are pretty neat,you flop them anywhere on the trailer floor,and pull your back pallet wheels up into it,and it stays put,even bouncing over real deep pot holes.

Enough said I want a stop,and hold,sooner not later.
So boss,if your reading my posts tonight you'll see I'm still asking.

A real good over head door test is when any driver lets his,or hers pallet jack ride free without securing it with a load bar.

When its closer to the nose,and breaks loose.
Rolling into the door.
If a door holds up to one of these pallet jacks slamming it.
Than I say its a good door.

He will get them for us?

These things are pretty neat,you flop them anywhere on the trailer floor,and pull your back pallet wheels up into it,and it stays put,even bouncing over real deep pot holes.

Enough said I want a stop,and hold,sooner not later.
So boss,if your reading my posts tonight you'll see I'm still asking.

We all have the pallet jack stops here in NBR. I believe the whole northeast region has them.

we don't have actual pallet jack holds, but we use a tire chock... pull the rear tires up on it and you can even hit the nastiest of railroad tracks and it doesn't come loose.. try it sometime

Well UPSFreightMan please find out where your terminal got them from,and what they cost.
The cost seems to be one issue?
I found them on the stop and hold web site.
They have them for$37.00 each,plus shipping.
One of our drivers made a local delivery and saw them where he was for $30.00 each.
And locally we wouldn't have to pay any shipping charges.

So if you would do this request for me,and post your results here I'd really appreciate it.

I gotta get going to work.
See everyone tonight,bye,bye.

Well UPSFreightMan please find out where your terminal got them from,and what they cost.
The cost seems to be one issue?
I found them on the stop and hold web site.
They have them for$37.00 each,plus shipping.
One of our drivers made a local delivery and saw them where he was for $30.00 each.
And locally we wouldn't have to pay any shipping charges.

So if you would do this request for me,and post your results here I'd really appreciate it.

I gotta get going to work.
See everyone tonight,bye,bye.

Shame on you APO, You can't put a price on safety.:hysterical:

Sorry honey...From what I understand we will be seeing alot more of these new and painted trailers, and new dollies, and new and painted tractors, this year, how many who knows, everything we do lately is pretty vauge.

Before you call ME honey it it will take a beer and a steak!!!!!!! So don't get fresh Mister!!!!! A Jack and Red Bull and we talk a little further.....I'm out!!!!!

I bet the composite doors will break easy in the cold, if they are anything like the composite lining the bottom of the new trailers that is. They call it neoprene I think...

Well a forklift at 40mph can fix about anything........From what I hear those fork things will go clean out the side and ventilate........I DO NOT KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!!

I went into work this morning,and asked my TM about getting these stop,and hold pallet jack pads.
He told me they are on order,he called the company I found on the internet,and he said they are on the way.

So this issue is a done deal.

These little rubber pads will save a lot of overhead door damage in our future,.
As well as the driver that didn't secure their jacks,having a letter in their file forever because they didn't pay attention.

Well a forklift at 40mph can fix about anything........From what I hear those fork things will go clean out the side and ventilate........I DO NOT KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Well please remind me not too walk the dock you are driving on, And you are being a little fresh too mister, you are the one ,several post's ago, who requested I share some green love. Are you dumping me now?:tongue0015: :tongue0015: I giveth, you taketh away.

He will get them for us?

I thought that is what the Diads are for.
They look like good wheel chocks.

We were told these little brown plastic (NARCO) boxes cost between $1400.00 & $1600.00 per unit.
I don't want to be the first driver to test UPS's kindness.
If I break mine over not paying attention.
Will they just say no problem-o!
Or will I have another pay deduction coming out off my check untill I've paid the full cost back to them?

We were told these little brown plastic (NARCO) boxes cost between $1400.00 & $1600.00 per unit.
I don't want to be the first driver to test UPS's kindness.
If I break mine over not paying attention.
Will they just say no problem-o!
Or will I have another pay deduction coming out off my check untill I've paid the full cost back to them?

From what I understand, You will be assigned a diad for purchase. This will be deducted from your pay check weekly until paid for. They also offer a warranty for $59.00 for a two year plan. The company will supply the charger at no cost to you.:hysterical:

Well please remind me not too walk the dock you are driving on, And you are being a little fresh too mister, you are the one ,several post's ago, who requested I share some green love. Are you dumping me now?:tongue0015: :tongue0015: I giveth, you taketh away.

Only doing what the mothership showed me.....You know that parents screwing you up thing.....And no, not dumping you but might need sometime to see other people......Nothing personal but I'm hard to satisfy, as I have been told by other board members, soooooo.....MMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAHHHH Love me!!!!!

Only doing what the mothership showed me.....You know that parents screwing you up thing.....And no, not dumping you but might need sometime to see other people......Nothing personal but I'm hard to satisfy, as I have been told by other board members, soooooo.....MMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAHHHH Love me!!!!!

Well you mite have too bring a little cash fuel or grass, nobody will ride for free anymore....:funky: :funky:

Well are stop,and holds arrived at our terminal this morning.
My TM was really happy to hand them over to each driver that has an asigned pallet jack.
He said the first one is on our company.
If someone loses this first one,they had better dig into there wallet for the money to replace it.

I think thats fair enough.
I'd love to have the money for all of our equipment that was left on customers docks by some of our drivers.
Our customers don't know any better than to let this lost equipment go to the first driver that comes to their docks no matter who they work for.

The old saying first come first serve works when someone can get something for free,because of anothers forgetfulness.