TForce | UPSF Pups?

So you wounder what the inside of a trailer looks like?
Well just take any kind of box.
An empty box is good but it doesn't matter that much if it has stuff inside.
Open up one end of this box,and look inside.
Thats what the inside of any trailer looks like.

Now thats pretty simple,trailers are just like any box with an opening at one end.

I hope this helps all of you road drivers that just know what the inside of your power unit looks like.

I had a trailer recently that smelled like a cat box. My customers were impressed. In a sick way I kind of liked it. I knew that once I opened the door at a customers dock, I wouldn't be there long!!! UPSF professionalism all the way.

Thats nothing hugnlug.
theres a trucking company that delivers just on the east coast.
They used to pick up loads of fish in Boston,than make fish deliveries around New York.
They never were able to get the fishy smell out of their trailers.
When I came to one of my customers docks to make my drop.
If that company had made a freight delivery before me.
You could still smell the fishy smell lingering inside of the custormers receiving area.

Finally all the customers that they deliverd to said bring a clean trailer here,or don't come at all.

When I arrived at the customer,and smelled that fish in the hot summer months.
I always had to say that I knew the other trucking company had been there before me,and they had a mighty fishy operation.

The receivers would always say,yeah thats right you've got it.
Than we would both laugh about it.
I'd unload,and get out a.s.a.p.,so the smell didn't start collecting in my trailer.

Oh my some of the bad old days in this LTL trucking business the stories I could tell.

Here's one for ya.

Back in thre early 90's I used to peddle Quicny Mass. My first stop every morning was The Jordan Marsh Muffin Co., then the next stop would be Interstate Magazine. The guys on the dock used to open my door for me at Interstate just to smell the muffin smell from my last delivery. This was a daily occurance. Well one day I had a special early stop at the Quincy Water Treatmaent plant. Needless to say the building that I had to back up to to deliver this special early delivery drum was the smellyist of all.
Because I was runnning late and Interstate had to be delivered by a certain time I stopped there fist before JM Muffin. The guys as usall rushed to open the door when I got there for their morning muffin smell fix. I could hear them gagging as I walked into the building and my gut wrenching laughter at them didn't help either.

Damn I miss those days of free muffins and skin books

Here's one for ya.

Back in thre early 90's I used to peddle Quicny Mass. My first stop every morning was The Jordan Marsh Muffin Co., then the next stop would be Interstate Magazine. The guys on the dock used to open my door for me at Interstate just to smell the muffin smell from my last delivery. This was a daily occurance. Well one day I had a special early stop at the Quincy Water Treatmaent plant. Needless to say the building that I had to back up to to deliver this special early delivery drum was the smellyist of all.
Because I was runnning late and Interstate had to be delivered by a certain time I stopped there fist before JM Muffin. The guys as usall rushed to open the door when I got there for their morning muffin smell fix. I could hear them gagging as I walked into the building and my gut wrenching laughter at them didn't help either.

Damn I miss those days of free muffins and skin books

To bad you did'nt get that on camera...LOL

We used to have a company in Rochester that was called Van Labs,they mixed up vanilla mixes for cooking,and baking.
This company originated here they started many years ago.
But they were bought out,and closed Rochester just 2 weeks ago.
But when we went to deliver or pick up.
That sweet smell would stay in our trailers a long time.
When we made more stops receivers always knew we had been at Van Labs.
T251's story reminded me of this.