Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

Does anyone think that with the amount of debt and the way the its being run that yrc is gonna make it ? I'm gonna answer for you NO. Now do you think that they think its gonna make it ? I'll answer for you again NO. Thats why they are taking and taking. Its over guys yellow/yrc has distroyed a few companies. Roadway/New Penn were very well run debt free and profitable. They took them down. Its taking time unlike Preston and Jevic.
I have over 20 yrs invested and in my local I was supposed to retire this yr. Its not going to happen and not only am I screwed but so is my wife who now has to work for the rest of our lives. If we get anything from this it wont be enough to retire.
Thanks Yellow/yrc for ruining our reitred and our future. When I joined up with Roadway yrs ago , we thought we were good to go. A well run company and a local in good shape. I guess theres no guarentee even in something good.
Now we are faced with this. Do we vote yes and maybe get a little more time out of it or do we stand our ground and see if they are just calling our bluff. You know what I posted before will never happen. They will never take cuts and they wont fire Harry Wilson.
I voted no in plan A haha plan A. Its hard for me to vote no and its hard for my to vote yes when I feel they are taking advantage of me when they take no cuts only us.

The IBT consultants say this is do or close, Hoffa backs it, there is nothing better to get, in my opinion too much is being made out Wilson's fees if you take out a mortgage you pay a loan ini fee. Wilson's firm puts large loan packages together for troubled companies it's what he did for GM and why Hoffa nominated him for YRC's board. If you are going to play in the big finance world you're going to pay the fees.

Does anyone think that with the amount of debt and the way the its being run that yrc is gonna make it ? I'm gonna answer for you NO. Now do you think that they think its gonna make it ? I'll answer for you again NO. Thats why they are taking and taking. Its over guys yellow/yrc has distroyed a few companies. Roadway/New Penn were very well run debt free and profitable. They took them down. Its taking time unlike Preston and Jevic.
I have over 20 yrs invested and in my local I was supposed to retire this yr. Its not going to happen and not only am I screwed but so is my wife who now has to work for the rest of our lives. If we get anything from this it wont be enough to retire.
Thanks Yellow/yrc for ruining our reitred and our future. When I joined up with Roadway yrs ago , we thought we were good to go. A well run company and a local in good shape. I guess theres no guarentee even in something good.
Now we are faced with this. Do we vote yes and maybe get a little more time out of it or do we stand our ground and see if they are just calling our bluff. You know what I posted before will never happen. They will never take cuts and they wont fire Harry Wilson.
I voted no in plan A haha plan A. Its hard for me to vote no and its hard for my to vote yes when I feel they are taking advantage of me when they take no cuts only us.

Stand your ground!!! They lied to you from the beginning and they are going to continue to lie to you. Are management is not giving up the money train. Who would hire any of them after this mess. They are known as the worst management in the business as UPS has stated many times. Please vote No on plan B. Make them go back to the bargaining table. We gave back too much already. They just want to take big bonuses in the future. Please vote No

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

The IBT consultants say this is do or close, Hoffa backs it, there is nothing better to get, in my opinion too much is being made out Wilson's fees if you take out a mortgage you pay a loan ini fee. Wilson's firm puts large loan packages together for troubled companies it's what he did for GM and why Hoffa nominated him for YRC's board. If you are going to play in the big finance world you're going to pay the fees.
was gm as bad off as yrc is?

I'm thinking gm must have a better management team in place .....
If I recall the first thing they did was replace the CEO, so somebody thought otherwise. I always figured that's what scared **** outta Zollars and made him drop the TARP request.

If I recall the first thing they did was replace the CEO, so somebody thought otherwise. I always figured that's what scared **** outta Zollars and made him drop the TARP request.

He was replaced in part because he thought he was running a car manufacturer. He really was running a pension and health-care provider. Same problems everywhere: companies made lavish promises that required an expanding economy, and government regulations blocked expansion. Banks had loaned too much and debtors couldn't pay loans and promises both. Unlike government- YRCW can't print worthless pretend money...

One conundrum- better medical let's people live longer. Drains pensions, SSI, MediCare... but then- ObamaCare Death Panels will take care of that...

Most of the guys I know with 15 to 25 yrs couldn't handle working for the nons the first time you tell a superviser to f*** off you will be fired with no recouse...

I have 20 years in with different union outfits & I never had to tell them that, I thought it more than once. The only time I would curse back if he used it first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be a bad idea for voters to stick around after you vote. The ballots will be counted right away! Make sure everything is fair and square! It says that the ballots shall be counted in the presence of at least 2 observers. Who will the observers be? I'm uncomfortable with the way this counting is being handled. Numbers could be quite off if you know what I mean!!

Wouldn't be a bad idea for voters to stick around after you vote. The ballots will be counted right away! Make sure everything is fair and square! It says that the ballots shall be counted in the presence of at least 2 observers. Who will the observers be? I'm uncomfortable with the way this counting is being handled. Numbers could be quite off if you know what I mean!!

The observers are 2 teamsters that are willing to stick around and watch the votes be counted, would you rather have the BA call the TM to come over and watch?