XPO | Wages in your area.

Especially after everyone of our competitors got so much. There are gonna be some people laughing at me today. Good times. Good good times.
FedEx got $1.10
Sefl got .90
XPO drivers still make more than us per hour after your raise kicks in. Not a complaint or boast; merely reference

Well it's official we have now taken over the bottom spot in the LTL world. With the great news of our great raise we have now let Central Transport over take us and we are now official the trash haulers of the ltl world

Got guys here that left Central and talk about how much they regret it. That's literally where we are now. Central Transport is a better carrier to work for. Hard to hear ::shit:: like that. Times have changed.

I agree we were all hoping for more but I don’t think conway ever gave a 1.00/hr raise except right before we were bought by xpo ($2.40/hr in our area). The next highest raise I can think of is .85/hr back when we went from 19.15 to $20 an hour as top pay. The usual annual increases were less than that.

Unless your talking about the 4 step increases to top pay which are probably over a dollar each.

Here's the thing. They are bragging to everyone that the company is shattering it's goals and more profitable than imagined. But then, told we can't afford the same types of raises other companies are getting. Coupled with the Trump tax cuts. We should have gotten more. But we didn't and so now everyone else is making more than us. Little regional carriers are making more than us. People are talking about going back to hauling stone. Because now that pays the same as this. And why deal with customers and appointments and inside deliveries for the same money ? What's the point in that ?

Just a question.. the company is 35 old and you been here 15 how is it that you helped build it

I love when someone says they have been here 12 years or whatever and talk about it like it's impossible to leave that behind. When they clearly left something else behind before they got here.

We got the same raise as you, ole man. 4.1%. Biggest raise ever says our TM this morning. My biggest beef with the whole thing is most XPO terminals in my reigon make $2.00/hr more (kind of like those of you that don’t get OT after 8). Market value is all they are going to pay. We are also low compared to other LTL in our area and this won’t help. And I’m not just talking wages, but the whole compensation package. We are scheduled to have a meeting with the regional manager Thursday. Interesting.

Good luck with that meeting. He don't care what you think. And you telling him won't change that. Hopefully, you can walk away from it without to much heart ache.

Ah hell just go ahead and leave, we will be ok BJ thinks there lined up out there at the front gate just waiting to get the chance to work here. I am a short timer now.

Good luck with that meeting. He don't care what you think. And you telling him won't change that. Hopefully, you can walk away from it without to much heart ache.
No heartache for me. I don’t bother giving opinions or making comments anymore. I think the meetings today with the regional manager have nothing to do with the raise. Perhaps a change in the o/t policy?

Well I live in the Memphis region we got 1.08 like most of the company. Its a 50/50 split on good or bad . We are now below the competition even crappy central transport I work there and came to Conway due to no raise for years or 401k we are no at 27.69 and .65 and and still no other after 8 anybody notice freight levels are way down:emoticon digging:

I am in the Florida region. I'm talking to driver friends and they're telling me they're getting over $2.50 an hour more than me. Getting paid right at $0.05 on the mile more than me. And I have over 16 years with this company. It's a shame what they do to us drivers in the south. I'd love to see Atlanta go Union. That would really rattle their cage. But with this much time with the company I'm not going anywhere. And they know that so they'll just keep giving us bottom wages. Our new rate is $27.03 and mileage is .637 cents. Overtime is only AFTER 50.
Would love to see the whole company go union EVERYBODY.. that will never happen cuz there are to many kiss asses. drivers running sectors,drivers doing maintenance, drivers putting up signs, patching holes in yard,blowing up balloons,cooking hot dogs, monitoring cameras, doing drivers training, everything but driving and breaking freight because all the managers are quitting. management just keeps sticking to them and it appears they like it. My God man... disgusting You all know who you are and so does everyone else

Would love to see the whole company go union EVERYBODY.. that will never happen cuz there are to many kiss asses. drivers running sectors,drivers doing maintenance, drivers putting up signs, patching holes in yard,blowing up balloons,cooking hot dogs, monitoring cameras, doing drivers training, everything but driving and breaking freight because all the managers are quitting. management just keeps sticking to them and it appears they like it. My God man... disgusting You all know who you are and so does everyone else
Vote vote vote