XPO | Wages in your area.

Well! We were told today, supposedly, officially, our area, in the Cincinnati district, we would be getting $1.08 per hour raise. Puts us at $27.69. Line haul gets $0.03 per mile raise, to $0.65 per mile. In this area we are still at the bottom of the pay scale for LTL. SEFL at presently gets $26.75, the bottom of the nonunion carriers. I don’t necessarily expect to be at the top of the scale, however I would like to be in the middle. This will not keep any person from
quitting, as matter of fact, we have one that this coming Friday is his last day. He sees no future here. Good luck to him. He’ll do well.

Well! We were told today, supposedly, officially, our area, in the Cincinnati district, we would be getting $1.08 per hour raise. Puts us at $27.69. Line haul gets $0.03 per mile raise, to $0.65 per mile. In this area we are still at the bottom of the pay scale for LTL. SEFL at presently gets $26.75, the bottom of the nonunion carriers. I don’t necessarily expect to be at the top of the scale, however I would like to be in the middle. This will not keep any person from
quitting, as matter of fact, we have one that this coming Friday is his last day. He sees no future here. Good luck to him. He’ll do well.
It won't be enough to sway experienced guys to come here to work, especially with the ot deaparity. There went my Hope and Change.

I must say that I fine $1.08 per hour a very odd number. Why not $1.05 or $1.10? The $1.08 per hour tells me that Jacobs is still penny pinching! He’s known for that! Your thoughts?

I must say that I fine $1.08 per hour a very odd number. Why not $1.05 or $1.10? The $1.08 per hour tells me that Jacobs is still penny pinching! He’s known for that! Your thoughts?

I heard that we are all getting our very own pony. That's right a pony. So that we can each have a giant pile of horse ::shit:: all to ourselves.

The $1.08 rumor circled around last week. Way down from the previous rumor of $2.00. And truly, not enough to quell expectations, let alone remain competitive. I expect people to literally stand up and walk out on this news if it is the case that the raise is indeed $1.08. Every LTL in this market has XPO crushed. Not that XPO cares.

There are going to be fire works regardless. The tension has been building for to long. What happens here on this board is small potatoes compared to what has been seen in person.

Still waiting for anything remotely concrete. Anything at all. Carrot on a string. Good times. Good times.

I was called personally by our TM and given this news, so it should be official. I told him 2 months ago that it would take $2.00 per hour to remotely keep is competitive. Didn’t happen and we ain’t competitive. One quitting Friday!

We are Training Fed Ex's Future While Planning our own Funeral you can't call it anything but . We have no means to retain new Drivers and Older drivers well they are many whom will be hanging it up in the next few yrs across the Country with no new Drivers we will be in the Toilet ! Honest truth But Brad Don't Care cause his pockets will be so heavy he will need us to haul the crap to his Cabin in the Mountains !

It won't be enough to sway experienced guys to come here to work, especially with the ot deaparity. There went my Hope and Change.

We have been running ads for drivers, dock hands, office help and FOS positions since last summer. Not sure if they have overlapped or maybe for a few weeks one was filled and then back up again. But we ain't hiring hardly anyone. And this rumor coming true won't help that. It won't do much to keep what you have either.

Shrug. Is all I can do. This is exactly what I expect. Run it into the ground. Bleed it dry.

Other carriers are building new terminals. Adding doors to existing ones. Giving bonuses and great raises.

These guys are just cooking the books. Look, this chart right here says we are growing and more profitable. Sweet, that makes me feel awesome ! Can I have a chart to carry around and feel good about myself all day ?

LOL. I can't be disappointed. We are an expense. He needs to sell to get paid. He's gotta make them numbers look super sparkly.

I'm actually a little shocked that they would even consider giving us a raise at all. It would be the easiest and quickest way to clear out the ranks. No raise. Deal with it. Just like the no bonus, bonus program. No soup for you ! ( Seinfeld )

I was called personally by our TM and given this news, so it should be official. I told him 2 months ago that it would take $2.00 per hour to remotely keep is competitive. Didn’t happen and we ain’t competitive. One quitting Friday!

Your TM. Well, ::shit:: dude. That sounds pretty serious. A touch unfortunate.

We are Training Fed Ex's Future While Planning our own Funeral you can't call it anything but . We have no means to retain new Drivers and Older drivers well they are many whom will be hanging it up in the next few yrs across the Country with no new Drivers we will be in the Toilet ! Honest truth But Brad Don't Care cause his pockets will be so heavy he will need us to haul the crap to his Cabin in the Mountains !

Burn it. ( Braveheart )

I agree, I really don’t know if he was bragging or crying!

As a few people have mentioned. Not everyone has the assortment of options some others do. Many are just stuck here. Doesn't matter if they like it or not.

So, that's going to be tested. We've had plenty of guys quit this year already. Guys with a lot of time. $1.08 is going to be very upsetting to many.

I wish I had some PTO to spend. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. Not to have to deal with this.

As a few people have mentioned. Not everyone has the assortment of options some others do. Many are just stuck here. Doesn't matter if they like it or not.

So, that's going to be tested. We've had plenty of guys quit this year already. Guys with a lot of time. $1.08 is going to be very upsetting to many.

I wish I had some PTO to spend. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. Not to have to deal with this.
My thoughts exactly. One co-worker thought it was good until I explained it to him. Thoughts changed.

I have spent 15 years here not as many years as some folks here have but still a lot of time none the less I really hate watching them spend Money to train New drivers only for them to walk out a yr or two later and go to Fed Ex I helped build this Company to what it is today . I Make good money not as good as it should be but still good in comparison to the likes of some jobs in this country . I mean if you are gonna sell us get it over with already . If your are gonna build us then get off your're ass and do it give us some good wages and a reason to believe again other wise you wasting everyone's time !!