Holland | We need a raise

No it isnt. It is your job to grieve them when the rules arent enforced.
ok , but problem is that we can't see in writing the rules , like for example , the 6 hr pt dock guys , were to start with in 4 hours of the last bid start time , was what I thought the last MOU said , but now they are saying it is they can't start before 4pm , but can't find nothing in writing on this ??? it just seems that all barns have diffent work rules ??

ok , but problem is that we can't see in writing the rules , like for example , the 6 hr pt dock guys , were to start with in 4 hours of the last bid start time , was what I thought the last MOU said , but now they are saying it is they can't start before 4pm , but can't find nothing in writing on this ??? it just seems that all barns have diffent work rules ??
They are 4 hour part time workers. They cant start after 8am or before 4pm. They must start on a start time or end with a shift. So if you have a 2pm shift they have to start at 630pm so they would end with that shift at 1030pm. They cant start them overlapping either. This was all the original language

They are 4 hour part time workers. They cant start after 8am or before 4pm. They must start on a start time or end with a shift. So if you have a 2pm shift they have to start at 630pm so they would end with that shift at 1030pm. They cant start them overlapping either. This was all the original language
, ok ,thanks for info .

we need to go knocking on the companies door NOW, while there is a shortage, and its busy. they come begging for more whenever they want, times are good, we want more money!
Signed contract for 5 years not over yet. Union owns part of company so no help there. They won't do anything to jeopardize their investment. Want more money? Can't even stike legally. Bend over and kiss it goodbye.

since when does the union own part of the company? and since when did the mou take away our right to strike?
Our right to strike disappeared shortly after the airport tower controllers went on strike and the president enacted a law that stops people from striking because of national security and that includes trucks. Hoffa gave union money to help support the financing in the last contract. Weren't you listening??

we still have the right to strike, put down the joint, gramps. and how was the last contract "financed"? and please explain the strikes that have happened since 1981 with truck drivers that were won, or lost, NEVER did the federal gov step in

. IDIOTS like you are the biggest problem with the union. wtf does the PATCO strike have to do with the NMFA?

Our right to strike disappeared shortly after the airport tower controllers went on strike and the president enacted a law that stops people from striking because of national security and that includes trucks. Hoffa gave union money to help support the financing in the last contract. Weren't you listening??
Where did you hear this???

we still have the right to strike, put down the joint, gramps. and how was the last contract "financed"? and please explain the strikes that have happened since 1981 with truck drivers that were won, or lost, NEVER did the federal gov step in

. IDIOTS like you are the biggest problem with the union. wtf does the PATCO strike have to do with the NMFA?
It doesnt. He made up everything in that post

It doesnt. He made up everything in that post
You'll never learn that research is the answer. Yep, I'm the idiot. Call your strike and I'll be one of the first to call in but when you go to jail for exactly what I told you, I'll be the one waving bye-bye to you. Smiling too.

You'll never learn that research is the answer. Yep, I'm the idiot. Call your strike and I'll be one of the first to call in but when you go to jail for exactly what I told you, I'll be the one waving bye-bye to you. Smiling too.
WTF are you talking about?

lol, better call up the buffalo pd, me and a bunch of other teamsters picketed Republic services a couple years ago, the only thing that happened is we won.

Agree 100% , BUT we will never ever be a TRUE UNION company again , right now work rules don't get enforced and work rules change monthly and as the brown noser's on here say ,just be lucky to have a job , and keep voting yes !!!!!!!!!!
Which for the most part.......is exactly why I left.