Estes | Well its started

estes really bought the chrome. TA points. west has macks all over. its a good ride. we have yellow/ black macks also. good trucks

Hay BB just wait until next winter when you hit ice it is alot harder to control than a set of doubles. Oh and wait until dispatch tells you to run them and there is snow or ice or dense fog and you say so and then you get turned in for not doing your job or refuseing to pull what your told even though you say you can take doubles( and this is all out of Richmond dispatch). So I take it you do not have any actual grades to go up and down on? Oh I almost forgot plenty of power, obvious you have been light. Wait until your in the 100`s and then you will see there are no other ltl companys we out pull

Hay BB just wait until next winter when you hit ice it is alot harder to control than a set of doubles. Oh and wait until dispatch tells you to run them and there is snow or ice or dense fog and you say so and then you get turned in for not doing your job or refuseing to pull what your told even though you say you can take doubles( and this is all out of Richmond dispatch). So I take it you do not have any actual grades to go up and down on? Oh I almost forgot plenty of power, obvious you have been light. Wait until your in the 100`s and then you will see there are no other ltl companys we out pull

well turned i see you still love your job at estes :biglaugh:
i have some hills. flint hills but not whats out west [this is Kansas and Oklahoma after all]
I find it hard to believe that dispatch came down on you like this. I used to drop my empty in Grand Junction and single over the Rockies back to Denver when the snow piled up. must have been Kevin. he is the only one to really give me crap.
we have fog and ice, wind and snow [good times]. used to pull 3 all the time in those conditions. USF Dugan. <<< there was no option at dugan you had to go. that place sucked.
Oklahoma is 90,000 gross and Kansas is 120,000 gross. so to hit 100,000 + would be hard to do because i run into Oklahoma.
These macks sure beat the cornbinders. they are better not the best. :shift:

Beer boy, whats with the white mack, all the Big E trucks I have seen are yellow, I have never seen a Mack around here, looks good though, I thought you drove an Intl. 8600. Did you put the bling bling on those wheels? when I worked for fredex they woulda dang near fired us for that, its good you have the freedom to make your truck look better!

All the Mack's came from the GI system. The bumblebee one's were already on order when purchase by E took place so they were able to change paint scheme prior to delivery. Same goes for the Sterling's out west. Mack's are really comfortable ride but can't compare to Sterling's power especially the one's with detroits. The Mercedes powered ones are somewhere between the two. I heard out of Juniors mouth that they tried to cancel the order for the Mack's but couldn't get out of the contract.

All the Mack's came from the GI system. The bumblebee one's were already on order when purchase by E took place so they were able to change paint scheme prior to delivery. Same goes for the Sterling's out west. Mack's are really comfortable ride but can't compare to Sterling's power especially the one's with detroits. The Mercedes powered ones are somewhere between the two. I heard out of Juniors mouth that they tried to cancel the order for the Mack's but couldn't get out of the contract.

So his Mack came from out west? That thing looks brand new!! Or maybe it was diverted to KC as new, I would like to have a Mack, all the Sysco guys around here like them and hate the Sterlings!!

No truck is going to perform correctly, if it's not spected out right. We've been telling Ray for years these trucks were not geared right. But, it's there world,we just work in it.

The Kansas Turnpike(I-70,335,and35) are probaly the best maintained roads in the midwest,especially in the winter sometimes cleaning all the salt off of everything windows,mirrors,etc can be your biggest winter driving challenge on the 'pike.If the weather's really bad the KTA will simply ban LCV's,they aren't gonna give a ::shit:: what Richmond thinks.If it happens while your'e already on the 'pike a trooper will simply tell you to go to the next maintainence yard (located at almost every exit) or one of the drop yards(Emporia,E.Wichita,S.Topeka)and get rid of a box,and again the trooper insn't gonna care what central dispatch's opinion is.I've pulled LCV's on the pike of and on since '82 and there's no better place to haul them,Oklahoma unfortunetly does'nt have much of a snow/ice removal budget,down there the weather turns bad your'e pretty much on your own.

So his Mack came from out west? That thing looks brand new!! Or maybe it was diverted to KC as new, I would like to have a Mack, all the Sysco guys around here like them and hate the Sterlings!!

no it was not new has 300 + miles on her

The Kansas Turnpike(I-70,335,and35) are probaly the best maintained roads in the midwest,especially in the winter sometimes cleaning all the salt off of everything windows,mirrors,etc can be your biggest winter driving challenge on the 'pike.If the weather's really bad the KTA will simply ban LCV's,they aren't gonna give a ::shit:: what Richmond thinks.If it happens while your'e already on the 'pike a trooper will simply tell you to go to the next maintainence yard (located at almost every exit) or one of the drop yards(Emporia,E.Wichita,S.Topeka)and get rid of a box,and again the trooper insn't gonna care what central dispatch's opinion is.I've pulled LCV's on the pike of and on since '82 and there's no better place to haul them,Oklahoma unfortunetly does'nt have much of a snow/ice removal budget,down there the weather turns bad your'e pretty much on your own.

I hear ya its the same everywhere if the weather is bad then no go. North Dakota is the worst on being a pain if the dot guy feels it a little windy then drop the back :shift::biglaugh:. big bad Richmond can't say a thing.

no it was not new has 300 + miles on her

I hear ya its the same everywhere if the weather is bad then no go. North Dakota is the worst on being a pain if the dot guy feels it a little windy then drop the back :shift::biglaugh:. big bad Richmond can't say a thing.

I was in Richmond a few years ago and the weather got bad. Dispatch said ya'all are welcome to run these loads but we ask that you don't. If you decide to run and get in an accident you are fired. ..Everyone went back to bed...makeupsdeliver.org: UPS Ordered To Re-Hire Driver, Pay Big Bucks

God I do miss those days. I still wish I was out there to pull them.

If i'm working harder at home than I do at work now, does this mean I will be working harder when I retire for alot less money?