Estes | Well its started

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
pulling triples outta kansas city. kinda a mess last night. everything pulled well. truck ran good weather was fine.... WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM ??? you guess. :shift:

Truck runs pulls great! Lots of stuff on the trailers. I won't keep ya guessing ....
Dallas is what I was looking for . As a matter of fact its where I am now go figure! Good hotel sleep for me night fellars . No I don't need company legshot

Truck runs pulls great! Lots of stuff on the trailers. I won't keep ya guessing ....
Dallas is what I was looking for . As a matter of fact its where I am now go figure! Good hotel sleep for me night fellars . No I don't need company legshot

My second guess was that you dropped a clutch, or blew a tranny...:Flame-On:
Hanging with me gives you an aweful headache in the mornin':beerchug:

or butt ache.
no its not daytime, we run at night
this driver i'm dealing with is a "rookie" [acts like it, really a rookie would be better at least a rookie can learn unlike dipstick] 30 + year driver that can't pull his head outta his butt.

yeah he got out a little late last night but got right up there. then kansas kicked our butts with 90 mph straight winds flooding man it sucked. but we made it

the big bad set

026.jpg

Beer boy, whats with the white mack, all the Big E trucks I have seen are yellow, I have never seen a Mack around here, looks good though, I thought you drove an Intl. 8600. Did you put the bling bling on those wheels? when I worked for fredex they woulda dang near fired us for that, its good you have the freedom to make your truck look better!