Estes | Well its started

In the dark Dean, I do not know where you are looking up your info but you must have been in the sun to long. I have searched this subject over a few different search engines. The best I can find is US ranks 8th and that is not accounting for our ss retirement which in 10 years our govt. system will not be able to pay, or govt. health care which is in the same boat. The average is about 14th and the low is about 19th our 20th. I am not into your spinning it the way you want it so it comes out in your advantage. I am not a member of either party and think they are the same in the long run. But just be honest when your going to spew that cr*p in the Estes boards because we will bash you for being dishonest.
I gave you the name of one of my sources,WHERE'S YOURS?try googling "world income tax rates"lots of sources there.
http://moneycentral.msn.com/contentTaxes/p148855.asp-36k

Just wanted to add one more thing about this then I am done. Even if USA was the worst taxed country in the world I still wouldnt move. It is my home and that goes back long before any one discoverd it.
How do you discover a land someone already lives on? HMMMMM