TForce | Were getting macks and sterlings

I don't have any hills high enough for a jake break around me.
But I made a trip out to Colorado a few years ago,and can really see GT's point of view on this issue.
Thats one state you'd better have a way to slow down coming off those mountains,or you can kiss your tushy bye,bye.

I am agreeing with him actually APO. just throwing a little sarcasm out there. Puts spice into ones life.

I am agreeing with him actually APO. just throwing a little sarcasm out there. Puts spice into ones life.

I appreciate the love there driver.....But I need more than a laxative and the good stuff will get rid of more problems then I am ready to give up....Sooo drag em up and fly em down...And utilize the smoke screen to keep the coppers from seeing what color the truck was......Just need more of these trailers with nothing on the back door......We Gone!!!!!!

I appreciate the love there driver.....But I need more than a laxative and the good stuff will get rid of more problems then I am ready to give up....Sooo drag em up and fly em down...And utilize the smoke screen to keep the coppers from seeing what color the truck was......Just need more of these trailers with nothing on the back door......We Gone!!!!!!

You do know "our people make the differance"......:hysterical::hysterical:

No sir Accelerator you've got that wrong.
Has it been that long since you saw that old Overnite saying on our back doors?

I'm pretty sure it said:
"Our people are different"

New tractors huh? I'll see one in about 20 years, I'm sure gonna miss those Volvo twin screws w/ no power steering...or the ex-American Freightways split-shift tractors...

New tractors huh? I'll see one in about 20 years, I'm sure gonna miss those Volvo twin screws w/ no power steering...or the ex-American Freightways split-shift tractors...

I'm perfectly happy with my 1994 Volvo day cab.
My home away from home,its got just over a million 17000 miles on it now.
I'd say its just broken,I mean its just broken in.

My last PM when it went up to the Buffalo shop.
It came back with a rebuilt front end,brand new shocks,and everything else our repair technicians had to put in it to make it new.

I had a little mishap,when the wind almost turned me on my side in our last snow storm.

But it still drives ok,and I'd just as soon hang on to it till I'm ready to retire this coming March.

Yes sir Ladys,and gents it doesn't take much to please this old gear jammer.

I'm perfectly happy with my 1994 Volvo day cab.
My home away from home,its got just over a million 17000 miles on it now.
I'd say its just broken,I mean its just broken in.

My last PM when it went up to the Buffalo shop.
It came back with a rebuilt front end,brand new shocks,and everything else our repair technicians had to put in it to make it new.

I had a little mishap,when the wind almost turned me on my side in our last snow storm.

But it still drives ok,and I'd just as soon hang on to it till I'm ready to retire this coming March.

Yes sir Ladys,and gents it doesn't take much to please this old gear jammer.

We got 2 new Internationals in NBR. I believe they're going somewhere in the Northeast. They have cummins engines and am/fm radios for all you sissy's:biglaugh:. Will post pics later.