TForce | What a difference a buyout makes.

Some took it the distance, some had no choice but to cross the line, some lost their assets and marriage. It was a true test of fortitude.

Once it was realized that this was going to be a loosing battle...

And once they teamsters started to disappear - leaving these poor people to stand alone...

I don't fault anyone for going back!

It was over after week three!

Can You imagine the advantage We would have now (compared to then) with the usefulness of the computer - and instantaneous information and or communications?

That strike would have probably been called after week three!

This is why - when I speak to people about using and becoming acquainted with the computer...

I mean it!

Technology does nothing but benefit us in situations such as this and dealing with a company such as Overnite and now UPS!

The Power of the Internet!

Spread the Word - People...

We need to be prepare for the future and whatever is tossed Our way!

If We are going to be successful UPS Freight Teamsters...

We need to be much more reliant on Our communications with each other - rather then combating Our efforts individually through Our union officials...

They haven't even got a foot through the door!

But, if We are able to attack situations throughout the country - at the same time... then We will have a much better chance at pushing Our union officials through these doors - giving the company no choice but to deal with those issues - across the board!