FedEx Freight | What do fedex cdl city drivers do exactly?

Maybe you were a city man before and brought back loads of freight so management kicked you onto linehaul, but I answered your question: I DO NOT RETURN FREIGHT! What an insult.

Wow, what an honor to have sparred with a true legend in his own mind.
I think we should see if Fred will erect a statue of you in front of corporate headquarters upon your retirement.
I must confess that there have been two times in my 22 years that I failed to get the job done.
Both times due to running out of hours waiting for the highway to reopen due to wrecks and weather on the Siskyous.
I bow to you o great lying sack of ****.

He gives new meaning to the term "Super Trucker"

The way you keep picking on me, I'd almost think you're JEALOUS! Yeeesh, did management bump you to linehaul also for being too slow in the city? Com'on man, let's start the day with a good hand shake and an understanding as to what an employee is actually suppose to do for their employer. Put your uniform on, go to work, don't complain and perhaps even you too could be just like me! :D

Wow, what an honor to have sparred with a true legend in his own mind.
I think we should see if Fred will erect a statue of you in front of corporate headquarters upon your retirement.
I must confess that there have been two times in my 22 years that I failed to get the job done.
Both times due to running out of hours waiting for the highway to reopen due to wrecks and weather on the Siskyous.
I bow to you o great lying sack of ****.

2 Times? At least you didn't blame it on your meet partner!

Why wait? Here is my suggestion.

Penis_statue.jpg

The way you keep picking on me, I'd almost think you're JEALOUS! Yeeesh, did management bump you to linehaul also for being too slow in the city? Com'on man, let's start the day with a good hand shake and an understanding as to what an employee is actually suppose to do for their employer. Put your uniform on, go to work, don't complain and perhaps even you too could be just like me! :D

We're picking on you? Your first post on this thread was to throw down the gauntlet and stir the pot.
If you can't handle the replies keep your water wings on and stay in the shallow end, otherwise some knuckle dragging line driver might splash you and dunk you when your mommy is looking the other way.

In the years I was in the business I've noticed the drivers with years of experience line or local, just show up do their job in a safe and professional way. They don't tell the world of their achievements, the evidence is on their sleeve with the years of safe driving. Only the newbe's have to tell the world how wonderful they are, and no one really cares.

We're picking on you? Your first post on this thread was to throw down the gauntlet and stir the pot.
If you can't handle the replies keep your water wings on and stay in the shallow end, otherwise some knuckle dragging line driver might splash you and dunk you when your mommy is looking the other way.

I said quit picking on me! I'm barely able to handle your harsh tongue thrashing of replies! My TM or Dispatcher would never talk down to me the way you are doing right now. Just be nice and go back to talking in 3rd person again. IMHO you're kind of a killjoy when you're not speaking in 3rd person!

I said quit picking on me! I'm barely able to handle your harsh tongue thrashing of replies! My TM or Dispatcher would never talk down to me the way you are doing right now. Just be nice and go back to talking in 3rd person again. IMHO you're kind of a killjoy when you're not speaking in 3rd person!

While you might be the best delivery driver ever, excuse RC while he pukes, you apparently aren't bright enough to figure out that you pissed off a whole bunch of people.

I'm just going to throw this out there but maybe BillyLo is hating on road drivers because one was or wasn't with his wife during the day while he was playing super trucker in the city. That is why some road rivers need to take a nap at night, so many wives so little time. They cant help themselves we are such studs.

Here let me settle this...

I'm a city driver and I don't do nothing , zip , zero , nata ....

There is everyone happy now ?