TForce | What do we do about the past snitches?

I am very flattered that so many have taken an interest in me. As far as your opinions? I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ! None of you work at my terminal and have had to put up with the sh!t we did and do. We have 88% in favor at my terminal and that says it all about the type of terminal I work at, the guys are salivating at the chance to exert there rights under the contract and I will do everything to see it enforced to the letter. When any of you jerks have your job threatened after a decade of back breaking labor and sweat; and you are not PISSED THE F$CK OFF! Then you might as well tuck your balls between your legs.
Down here in TEXAS we call this kikkin azz and takin names!!!!!!!!:mfight::kicking:

Darkstar don't ......

I am very flattered that so many have taken an interest in me. As far as your opinions? I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ! None of you work at my terminal and have had to put up with the sh!t we did and do. We have 88% in favor at my terminal and that says it all about the type of terminal I work at, the guys are salivating at the chance to exert there rights under the contract and I will do everything to see it enforced to the letter. When any of you jerks have your job threatened after a decade of back breaking labor and sweat; and you are not PISSED THE F$CK OFF! Then you might as well tuck your balls between your legs.

.... gots balls, (I am a woman), but I have kicked a few in my day, butts too. :biglaugh:

We are well aware you do not care about your fellow worker, I wish you luck in the effort to become a steward, and offer my condolences to your fellow workers if you do obtain that post. Figure that one out.

Many of the workers have had their jobs threatened after decades of back-breaking work, but there are other ways of being "PISSED THE F$CK OFF" (your eloquent statement), and other ways of keeping the doo-doo from bouncing off your enemies and smacking you in the face. And, it will sooner or later if you persist in this type of anger.

As I said before "Revenge is a dish best served cold" - it definitely worked for me, worked for others that were put in the hateful position I had been in. Everyone has a horror story of working at certain terminals, and those who had a decent terminal I congratulate.

The last dust-up I had with management resulted in a formal write up being part of my permanent work record, but at least I stood on my own two feet, let a bully know I was not afraid of him. He told me he was going to do away with my job and get rid of me, I told him I would be lodging a complaint against "O' and him for harassment with the labor board. Result? He was not able to fire me, and I laughed the write up off as toilet paper, because in truth, it did not bother me in the least. I even continued to smile and speak to the bastid until he dropped dead of a heart attack. I did not wish him dead - I fully intended to wave bye at him when I took my disability.

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger liebs. In all fairness, you cannot state you will represent every union person to the fullest extent of the rules - you cannot even control your dislike in an open forum of anyone who is not ready to die for the union as you are. (so to speak).

Darkstar

See!

It seems we have 12 snitches voting in the poll!

You automatically label people who do not agree with your silly polls as "snitches" - geeeeesh, makes me think you are the pot calling the kettle black - you are a "closet" snitch yourself!! :biglaugh: :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Darkstar :smilie_132:

Up here in the cold and snowy north country.
we don't have anything to do with stool piegions,narcos,tattel tails,story tellers,snitches.
we give them the cold shoulder,and don't give them any cause to rat us out.
Being a rat around here is a mighty lonely life.
I do take it a step farther personaly.
I pray for them to straigten up,and stay out of everybodys business.

Being a rat around here is a mighty lonely life.
I do take it a step farther personaly.
I pray for them to straigten up,and stay out of everybodys business.

I also pray for them. If you always try to do the next right thing, the next right thing usually happens. Also it is better to befriend your enemies, than turn your back on them. Personally, everyone at my barn that I have had a disagreement or go around knows where I am coming from. I look everyone in their eyes when I interact with them.

This thread is pretty pathetic. I remember a ways back when all the name calling and hard feelings trying to organize Overnite. Now that we are UPSF and going union you guys still keep up the same crap. Which in my book gives you no creditability.

.... gots balls, (I am a woman), but I have kicked a few in my day, butts too. :biglaugh:

We are well aware you do not care about your fellow worker, I wish you luck in the effort to become a steward, and offer my condolences to your fellow workers if you do obtain that post. Figure that one out.

Many of the workers have had their jobs threatened after decades of back-breaking work, but there are other ways of being "PISSED THE F$CK OFF" (your eloquent statement), and other ways of keeping the doo-doo from bouncing off your enemies and smacking you in the face. And, it will sooner or later if you persist in this type of anger.

As I said before "Revenge is a dish best served cold" - it definitely worked for me, worked for others that were put in the hateful position I had been in. Everyone has a horror story of working at certain terminals, and those who had a decent terminal I congratulate.

The last dust-up I had with management resulted in a formal write up being part of my permanent work record, but at least I stood on my own two feet, let a bully know I was not afraid of him. He told me he was going to do away with my job and get rid of me, I told him I would be lodging a complaint against "O' and him for harassment with the labor board. Result? He was not able to fire me, and I laughed the write up off as toilet paper, because in truth, it did not bother me in the least. I even continued to smile and speak to the bastid until he dropped dead of a heart attack. I did not wish him dead - I fully intended to wave bye at him when I took my disability.

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger liebs. In all fairness, you cannot state you will represent every union person to the fullest extent of the rules - you cannot even control your dislike in an open forum of anyone who is not ready to die for the union as you are. (so to speak).

Darkstar

Well, I didn't know that Mother Teresa worked at UPSF. As I have stated before in many posts. I use this forum to vent, and vent I will. You just worry about your own life and terminal. We have done just fine at mine without your advice. Actions speak louder than words and all this stuff is nothing but words! The way some people portray themselves is a laugh. I know I am an *******, but I am an honest *******! Some of you are self delusional. You think because you write some fluff on this board you are a better person than me! What a joke! Go stroke your ego! Your sh!t does stink. Pop another zoloft and feel better about youself. I will keep it real, there are enough phonys in the world already. Liebstandarte out!:biglaugh:

Well, I didn't know that Mother Teresa worked at UPSF. As I have stated before in many posts. I use this forum to vent, and vent I will. You just worry about your own life and terminal. We have done just fine at mine without your advice. Actions speak louder than words and all this stuff is nothing but words! The way some people portray themselves is a laugh. I know I am an *******, but I am an honest *******! Some of you are self delusional. You think because you write some fluff on this board you are a better person than me! What a joke! Go stroke your ego! Your sh!t does stink. Pop another zoloft and feel better about youself. I will keep it real, there are enough phonys in the world already. Liebstandarte out!:biglaugh:

I would love some zoloft!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical: And maaybe a little OXY CONTIN.

Good Grief Charlie Brown!!!

Well, I didn't know that Mother Teresa worked at UPSF. As I have stated before in many posts. I use this forum to vent, and vent I will. You just worry about your own life and terminal. We have done just fine at mine without your advice. Actions speak louder than words and all this stuff is nothing but words! The way some people portray themselves is a laugh. I know I am an *******, but I am an honest *******! Some of you are self delusional. You think because you write some fluff on this board you are a better person than me! What a joke! Go stroke your ego! Your sh!t does stink. Pop another zoloft and feel better about youself. I will keep it real, there are enough phonys in the world already. Liebstandarte out!

:biglaugh: :hysterical: :biglaugh: ROFLMAOAY!! My, my, liebs has his panties in a wad, totally off topic, totally spaced out! May the Good Lord have mercy on your terminal if you ever get to be a steward!! That will be the fastest decert in the history of the teamsters, ever!! :biglaugh:

Darkstar

There ya go Skeeter ......

This thread is pretty pathetic. I remember a ways back when all the name calling and hard feelings trying to organize Overnite. Now that we are UPSF and going union you guys still keep up the same crap. Which in my book gives you no creditability.

.... could it be a "mid-life crisis", or something in the water?? :hide:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Darkstar

I also pray for them. If you always try to do the next right thing, the next right thing usually happens. Also it is better to befriend your enemies, than turn your back on them. Personally, everyone at my barn that I have had a disagreement or go around knows where I am coming from. I look everyone in their eyes when I interact with them.

There we go - problem solved!! :clap:

Darkstar :smilie_132:

I prefer the scorched earth policy!:hysterical:

:biglaugh: :hysterical: :biglaugh: ROFLMAOAY!! My, my, liebs has his panties in a wad, totally off topic, totally spaced out! May the Good Lord have mercy on your terminal if you ever get to be a steward!! That will be the fastest decert in the history of the teamsters, ever!!

Darkstar

At least my panties don't double as a sail for a scooner. :biglaugh:

hey there Liebstandarte my opinion of you from all of your postings on many topics.
You must be a load of laughs at your terminal.
I mean to say you are a real comidian providing a lot of us a good time with the jokes your are posting.
HAHAHA,YUKYUK,I think you are having as much fun posting as we are having reading your thoughts.
Keep them coming we can't take everything to serious on here its not healthy.
Like you say venting is a lot better than holding it in,and then blowing your top in a way that you may hurt yourself.
If you care,or not,this is my $0.02 on this thread topic.

hey there Liebstandarte my opinion of you from all of your postings on many topics.
You must be a load of laughs at your terminal.
I mean to say you are a real comidian providing a lot of us a good time with the jokes your are posting.
HAHAHA,YUKYUK,I think you are having as much fun posting as we are having reading your thoughts.
Keep them coming we can't take everything to serious on here its not healthy.
Like you say venting is a lot better than holding it in,and then blowing your top in a way that you may hurt yourself.
If you care,or not,this is my $0.02 on this thread topic.

Apo, you may not believe this but I am one of the more level headed and calm guys at my terminal. Which either says my terminal is full of a bunch of maniacs or I am full of sh!t. Take your pick both are true in one sense or another.:1036316054: