TForce | What do we do about the past snitches?

Darkstar you unknowingly just payed Liebs the highest of compliments. He wants to be in management sooooo bad, But he failed the mapp miserably. Thus the sour attitude. He will come around I'm sure of this. I believe he is a driver, I have never heard a manager whine that much.I think sometimes it is like an out of control teenager, Maybe a hug or some midnight basketball might do the trick?Peace Out:BS:

How's life down at the bayou?:sheep::tongue0015:

Well hey go figure I guess I pegged you wrong.
Sorry sir my bad.
I'm a quit manored soul at my terminal.
Everyone likes to see if they can get my to fly off the handle on many issues.
that can't happen when someone has lost their tempor this means someone else is controlling them.
I always say they can dish it out,but I won't receive it.
if someone has a problem with me its their problem,not mine,I never have any problems with myself.
Some of my co-workers think I'm an ok guy,and others think I'm a total luntatic.
ask me if I care either way what anybody thinks of me,like I say thats their problem not mine.
Well sorry again for miss judging you like I have Liebstandarte.
Its just that the way you come across with a lot of your posted opinions you seem to be someone who could be a lot of fun to be around.

Just goes to show you really can't tell about a lot of people from their posts,on message boards.

These snitches are insecure in their own performace usually. We have some here that have the most accidents, customer complaints, and are rough on the freight. But, as long as they snitch, our TM continues to cover up their messes. Weak mgt. people need these snitches to play their little games with certain people. If both, weak mgt. and snitches would just do their jobs, they wouldn't need to trade the deals like this. I recommend just icing these snitches. I personally don't even acknowledge these :butt kiss: If you screen what you say around them, they have very little valuable info. to feed back to the boss. Then they just become useless to the boss. However, don't expect your "new contract" to stop the snitching. It won't. These folks are just made that way.:chairshot:

These snitches are insecure in their own performace usually. We have some here that have the most accidents, customer complaints, and are rough on the freight. But, as long as they snitch, our TM continues to cover up their messes. Weak mgt. people need these snitches to play their little games with certain people. If both, weak mgt. and snitches would just do their jobs, they wouldn't need to trade the deals like this. I recommend just icing these snitches. I personally don't even acknowledge these :butt kiss: If you screen what you say around them, they have very little valuable info. to feed back to the boss. Then they just become useless to the boss. However, don't expect your "new contract" to stop the snitching. It won't. These folks are just made that way.:chairshot:

And it may not. but now we are on a level playing field now aren't we, and in time the contract will eat them alive.

You already have it liebs .....

I have got to get spell check!

look up in the right hand corner of the reply box - you will see a tiny "abc" with a check mark underneath it, after you finish your post, just click on that, it will point out the mis-spelled words, give you some substitutions, then tell you when the check is complete.

Jeff added that some years ago for the members .... and I was not pointing out spelling errors when I replied, I actually typed the word as you spelled it, hit the spell check, and that is what came up.

Just when you thought it was safe to hate me :biglaugh:.

Darkstar :smilie_132:

Life is good .....

And it may not. but now we are on a level playing field now aren't we, and in time the contract will eat them alive.

.... at least now you can go to work and not have to run the gauntlet just to get to the time clock, no one can legally threaten your job, you do not have to worry about the "used to be" harassment - it is as stated on another thread:

"It's a new company and a new beginning. It's time to let go and move on to a bigger and better union."
...... BusterNite

Darkstar

look up in the right hand corner of the reply box - you will see a tiny "abc" with a check mark underneath it, after you finish your post, just click on that, it will point out the mis-spelled words, give you some substitutions, then tell you when the check is complete.

Jeff added that some years ago for the members .... and I was not pointing out spelling errors when I replied, I actually typed the word as you spelled it, hit the spell check, and that is what came up.

Just when you thought it was safe to hate me :biglaugh:.

Darkstar :smilie_132:

Simpler yet, if you have red line under a word you have typed, right click your mouse and it will give you the correct spelling. You do not even have to highlight it, just place cursor over the word and right click.

Very true ....

Simpler yet, if you have red line under a word you have typed, right click your mouse and it will give you the correct spelling. You do not even have to highlight it, just place cursor over the word and right click.

... however, that only works on your regular e-mail system, but then, I have such a weird system no telling what it is incapable of! :funky:

Darkstar

Mis-spelling just adds character to our posts....It also makes for interesting reading....Kind of like a puzzle.....Makes me feel like I am on National Treasure looking for the lost Masons secrets.....

.... at least now you can go to work and not have to run the gauntlet just to get to the time clock, no one can legally threaten your job, you do not have to worry about the "used to be" harassment - it is as stated on another thread:

"It's a new company and a new beginning. It's time to let go and move on to a bigger and better union."
...... BusterNite

Darkstar

It has been a long time comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good Liebs. No sheep, gators will eat em'.: How is life in Whineyville, or Snitchport or wherever you union sympathisers choose to co-habitate:Man I am like butter,I'm on a roll:redneck:

Thats risky business! pitching woo with a gator! Stick with the:holysheep: I thought I was a manager wannabe? :duh: I'm from :angry2:ville.

Half (or more) of the fun .....

Actually it adds validity to the phrase "Dumb Truck Driver"

Sometimes it looks like kindergarten class in here.... :hysterical:

... is throwing fits, ranting and raving, having a good time. :biglaugh:

WOW!! Johnny Big Rig - "you union sympathisers" ?!? Aren't you one of the group?!? Surely you cannot disappoint liebs and be :hide: a ..... say it isn't true! :biglaugh:

Darkstar