TForce | What do we do with these old ovnt lovers now that we are UPS Freight ?

Just remember it is possible to be a company man and a union member at the same time. Peace Out:funky:[/QUOTE]

You just said a mouth full there and so true.:1036316054:

liebstandart is your contract rock solid,and are you happy working with it at this present time?

It would seem like this is the case for you for all of the gloating you are doing with these two thread topics you've come up with.
we all have our own opinions on any given subject.
just because you feel very strongly that your way is the right way.
You can let everyone alone that doesn't happen to agree with you.
This is my opinion.
You are asking about snitches.
If your doing the job you are hired to do what is there for anybody to snitch about?

As far as us old Overniters,as I am one myself.
We all made a pretty good living with desecent working conditions when we were Overnite.
The only real regret I have is that we were bought out by UPS.
They have proven to be a very demanding,and pushy company.

I'm retiring at this time because my old body can't put up with UPS's daily demands on us city drivers.

If we were still Overnite the thought of retiring would have never crossed my mind.

So my point is we all have our own ideas,and thoughts about what works best concerning us.
We can get along with others that we may think are wrong by just agreeing to disagree with them.
Not gloating over us being on the right path,and everyone else is off course.

..in my case..you shake their hand and give thanks for their hard work foe without them there would be no UPSF...21yrs with Big "O" and damn well proud of it......Harwood gave you birth and gave us a job to be proud of....today is a new day...and yes I signed a card also..never ever thought I would,but OVERNITE is gone...

I'm over 25 years Big O and signed a card to because it is not Big O.
Well said Bro. I will miss the good old days...:1036316054:

liebstandart is your contract rock solid,and are you happy working with it at this present time?

It would seem like this is the case for you for all of the gloating you are doing with these two thread topics you've come up with.
This is my opinion.
If your doing the job you are hired to do what is there for anybody to snitch about?

We all made a pretty good living with desecent working conditions when we were Overnite.

I'm retiring at this time because my old body can't put up with UPS's daily demands on us city drivers.

If we were still Overnite the thought of retiring would have never crossed my mind.

So my point is we all have our own ideas,and thoughts about what works best concerning us.
We can get along with others that we may think are wrong by just agreeing to disagree with them.

Great Post!:1036316054:

This is my opinion.

A snitch is a scumbag, pure and simple, but as I have stated ovnt encourged and rewarded the practice.

Boy all you union guys really got us this time, But hey after getting your a**es handed to you for more years than I can recall, You were overdue. Yall even did better than the Red Sox, Hell it took them 86 years to claim something more than a moral victory. You guys sure are lucky that UPS bought us out cause now all you card carrying represented workers are gonna get everything and those that aren't probably won't get to work anymore, NOT! I will continue to work and will stand by and watch "The Prisoners" run the place, Right? NOT! Best of Luck to you Liebs, I hope you get a good steward. Cuz man you gonna need em'. And yeah I am one of those 3 or 4 company men on here. Just remember it is possible to be a company man and a union member at the same time. Peace Out:funky:

So what is a company man? Are you insinuating that someone here cares less than you do about this company's' viability? I think everyone here can agree that our job security depends on the fact that upsf must be prosperous. You insult us all by insinuating that this union movement is a greedy, selfish power grab, by the pro union people. This should be perceived as a partnership to promote an equitable, structured, workplace for all employees to feel comfortable contributing to. How does this make us any less a company man then you? Our goal should be, to make sure this company makes huge profits over the next 5 years. This will undeniably sweeten our next contract. How is that for a company man? Give and take. What a concept! Elvis out....

Same challenge to you. show me a antiunion post I have made.

Or do you see it as your either for us or against us?

I am not going to research your posts. Although I do think it is a fare question you pose. I think it is just your unwavering attitude towards this movement from the beginning. I am not sure what your motivation is. You do realize you are beating a dead horse though. Right? This is going to happen, no matter how many holes you poke in this contract. I think you just love the debate. I do recall one of your posts stating that if this company goes union, that you had an ace in the hole, or another option, or something to that affect. That sounds anti union to me. Am I wrong? Elvis out....