TForce | What do we do with these old ovnt lovers now that we are UPS Freight ?

fedex has been ahead of ups in every way....how hard is it to get a box from point a to point b....you think they were trying to program the space shuttle...

Boy , You have'nt been reading the polls, all you see is what FEDEX has bought out, this time next year UPS will have another 20 billion in china when it takes off.

Fedex might be ahead of UPS freight, but not the parcel div.we make delivery's to the local parcel(like everyone else)an they have told me that the USPO an Fedex dorp package's off at there terminal for delivery,UPS goes to a lot more place's
An when i say better Co. as someone said before there is no accountability for anything in this company.But something tells me it's coming very soon,UPS runs a tight ship,Overnite was a very loose ship,in my opinion O was scared to death of the union an let a lot of things go, guess what the union here, an i can see by reading these boards, some of the long time overnite people are not going to like it,it's already starting 20 min. out the yard,sign this paper stating you under stand

25 year long time employee here. And Im loving it all.:smilie_132:

My old man died young and so will I, its in the genes.:Violin:

I'm sorry to hear that. I could not imagine. My parents are both very healthy and in their 70s They both are in FL playing golf for the winter season. Although I never new my grandfathers. They both died before they were 50 and lived in Arizona. My grandmother just past away in December and lived a long healthy life at 98 years old. Still drove a car and walked everyday and lived on her own. So you never know when that day will come. Its not necessarily in the genes.

There's no talking to webidiot.
He's a webidiot! :biglaugh:

Yes, you are right there,:1036316054: the statement was not necessarily for him but, people have too compare apples to apples when it comes to FEDEX and UPS.

I see alot of forums where people compare UPS and Fedex and that is one debate I really do not care to be involved in. It's ongoing and similar to the existance of GOD debate.