XPO | What do you guys think ?

In the next year ...

• The economy will continue to boom and we will see improvements in compensation.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The economy will continue to boom and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The economy will stall and we will see improvements to compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will stall and we will see cuts in compensation.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The economy will be unstable and so will our compensation.

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
I have seen abuse first hand but the overwhelming amount of people I have worked with be it in youth in camp programs to adults needing a jump start and basic finials skills want to move from assistance. There is no glory or self respect that comes from being on public assistance. The few cases that I have seen of abuse of the system usually wound up getting caught.
I can also tell you it's not a racial issue either. The majority of people I have worked with were white.
The system has change vastly in the short time I have been volunteering. I suggest if someone feels there is wrongdoing going on and the system is in need of help then get out there and get involved instead of bitching about it .

Stereotypes and assumption come from ignorance.
and yet you assumed that others were stereotyping,we haven't seen one mention of race,yet we see you bringing up the racecard,you said it IGNORANT

typical libs,when you get youass beat, change the subject,so lets analyze names,one of you likes to suckoff the devil,one likes to watch men pee,and one likes to "handle freight" (handjob anyone)……...me I please two women at a time,peaceout juveniles
I never thought of my handle that way. When the company was Con-way and before that CCX ( for me ) , our year-end and beginning of the year bonus was ICP ( if I remember right )

When Truckingboards was revamped in 2010 , I picked a new screen name ICUICP. Generally , I am conservative and believe calling names takes away from the point you are trying to make.

Doubledonger , you still didn't explain your handle...

It's something liberal use when they can't handle the facts.
yup,i find it hilarious!!!!!!the 4 or 5 of them go crazy amongst themselves,somebody calls them out and all of a sudden the word ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ appears,my reply function was disabled for awhile,and now my moniker is made fun of and they all claim to "hit the ignore button",hahaha….co-exist ????resist!!!!!their two mantras are total opposites

It's something liberal use when they can't handle the facts.
First who are you to label me or anyone else here a liberal or conservative? I don't think I ever posted any party affiliation to start with. I call things as I see them and which doesn't make me either. If the Republicans want to start doing things that support the middle class and working man I will applaud them . Until then my view stands the Republicans are for the wealthy and corporations period. Their so called concern for the working class is second to them at best.
You have no idea of my party affiliation or social or economic views other than what I post here which is only a minor glimpse.
Secondly I will not lower myself to engage in child like labeling in debate here. End of story.
Now if you want to engage in productive debate on issues bring it on. Your are not on my ignore list here . If I chose to ignore someone it's not because of not wanting to chose to debate them or that I have been backed in a corner but only because I feel their not capable of acting in a reasonable manner.

yup,i find it hilarious!!!!!!the 4 or 5 of them go crazy amongst themselves,somebody calls them out and all of a sudden the word ****** appears,my reply function was disabled for awhile,and now my moniker is made fun of and they all claim to "hit the ignore button",hahaha….co-exist ????resist!!!!!their two mantras are total opposites
POLITICS
Your political arguments are not something that should make anyone go crazy. Click on the link above and mix it up with Northern Flash , Magoo and the gang.

typical libs,when you get youass beat, change the subject,so lets analyze names,one of you likes to suckoff the devil,one likes to watch men pee,and one likes to "handle freight" (handjob anyone)……...me I please two women at a time,peaceout juveniles

These people here are soft. You gotta use kid gloves. They whine and holler. Scream, cry and throw tantrums. And then run behind their daddy's legs with pee dribbling down their leg.

Just be gentle. Submissive little sheepeople with no backbone and/or thoughts of their own are easily lead.

These people here are soft. You gotta use kid gloves. They whine and holler. Scream, cry and throw tantrums. And then run behind their daddy's legs with pee dribbling down their leg.

Just be gentle. Submissive little sheepeople with no backbone and/or thoughts of their own are easily lead.
I'm gonna tell on you!!!!

MOM!!!