FedEx Freight | what happened? This was a fire storm with organizing

Where does it say that it doesnt come from DRIVE. You are desperately trying to back up your false point by fishing for something that isnt there. Its funny yet sad at the same time

Where does it say it does, that's right from the Teamsters site. But I know the meetings I've been to where they tell us how to vote, they were from my local paid with my dues.

I know what drive is when I was a Teamster I had the opportunity to contribute and declined. I'm not making myself clear. Here we go. I know drive is a political action committee for the Teamsters and I know how it's funded. My point in this whole conversation was to respond to the people that said your union dues don't go to support politicians. I have repeatedly stated that your dues pay for Teamster management salary and expenses, as well as the Teamsters magazine and the mailers they send to the house, among other things. those members of management stump for politicians and political agendas. Drive does not pay their salaries dues so your dues do go to support politics. Every time Hoffa or another union rep gets up and say the Teamsters and its x-million members support so and so they are paid by dues, show me where they're not. I'm not saying that they don't have a right to campaign for things that they perceive are in their members best interest. I'm just saying that people paid by dues are heavily involved in it. As far as google look up the Citizens united decision. Unions can give money so long as the don't coordinate with the candidate.
When they are campaigning they are not on the payroll they are being compensated by the PAC. When an incumbent candidate is campaigning is he on the taxpayer dime? No. Its separate. Keep trying but you are just flat out WRONG.

When they are campaigning they are not on the payroll they are being compensated by the PAC. When an incumbent candidate is campaigning is he on the taxpayer dime? No. Its separate. Keep trying but you are just flat out WRONG.

Show me where they are paid by the PAC.

Here you go, go tho this link search IBT and International you will find the 2013 report, It looks like Mr Hoffa makes $381,403 and spends 60% of his time on "Political Activities and Lobbying " there are people on there that spend 100% of there time on it. This is the unions declaration report not the PAC.

Organization Query Page (Disclosure)

Here you go, go tho this link search IBT and International you will find the 2013 report, It looks like Mr Hoffa makes $381,403 and spends 60% of his time on "Political Activities and Lobbying " there are people on there that spend 100% of there time on it. This is the unions declaration report not the PAC.

If $60 a month can get me better healthcare i don't give a damn !! If they spend it on bitches and booze! !!!

You dont even know how to read that! Hoffa's reported lobbying activities were 10% not 60. The ones who were 100% are people who have titles with, guess who, THATS RIGHT DRIVE! You're a baffoon!

And that's fine, just don't tell everyone union dues don't support politicians.

Every big corporation pays politicians and lobbyists to get what they want it's called the real world so wake up and don't sweat the little ****. move on, you don't have to vote yes !

Strong work spending your day coming up with links that dont support your point. Dont have a job huh?

Every big corporation pays politicians and lobbyists to get what they want it's called the real world so wake up and don't sweat the little ****. move on, you don't have to vote yes !

That's fine, but I will move on when I'm good and ready to move on. I;m aware of the real world but I have been called a liar, stupid, naive, among other things. All I am trying to do is lay out the truth so you can make a decision. Something like union dues going to political activities you disagree with could be a deal breaker for some. I just pointed out the truth. If you don't like what I say because it doesn't help your cause, well I'm sorry

Strong work spending your day coming up with links that dont support your point. Dont have a job huh?

How does it not support my point, Your dues pay Hoffa and others and they spend their time on political activities and its right there in the required federal disclosure. All you have done is call me a liar and provided nothing to back up your position.

That's fine, but I will move on when I'm good and ready to move on. I;m aware of the real world but I have been called a liar, stupid, naive, among other things. All I am trying to do is lay out the truth so you can make a decision. Something like union dues going to political activities you disagree with could be a deal breaker for some. I just pointed out the truth. If you don't like what I say because it doesn't help your cause, well I'm sorry
But YOUR truth isnt the real truth. Maybe you should put out an internet search for a job.

You dont even know how to read that! Hoffa's reported lobbying activities were 10% not 60. The ones who were 100% are people who have titles with, guess who, THATS RIGHT DRIVE! You're a baffoon!

Yes I did screw that up and I did read it wrong. But where do you see anything about drive this is a union disclosure not a PAC

But YOUR truth isnt the real truth. Maybe you should put out an internet search for a job.

I have a job and I dont need that kinda of crap from you I have not insulted you once that's all you have done calling me stupid is not a rebuttal . And when I mistake a mistake I will admit it.

WoW after your done with the union corruption you can go after the government corruption and the IRS corruption and so on and so on !!