Yellow | What if ?

I see it as a reverse Robin Hood where they took from the working poor to give to the rich. Just me though.

I get what you believe to be thievery, but I fail to see how stock shares issued by the company, that have no value until sold, can be construed as 'stolen' money

We have all been robbed.

We have all been extremely generous in our donations to the cause.

Many failed to see or were ill informed and did not realize the true contribution that would be made and exactly how much the total sum would be.

No one was 'robbed.'

Many are upset because there was no slap and tickle leading up to intercourse, a complete lack of snuggle time post coitus and nary a call, much less flowers, the morning after.

NOT sure we can say they are stealing our wages or Pension when we have now voted 4 times to give this to the company, and it it is a good thing we did or none of us would be drawing our paycheck .

One tiny point I might make - we didn't really "give" anything to the company. We agreed to accept slightly less than we did in the past. Other than that, I agree totally with your thoughts. :1036316054:

I'm glad your proud and finaly making a profit.But at the end of the day their still stealing 15% of your hard earned money,and 75% of your pension contributions.
And bullfrog is also stealing 7 percent from you.
I see it as a reverse Robin Hood where they took from the working poor to give to the rich. Just me though.
Why are you ABF guys so worried about YRC, Just.a thought!!

NOT sure we can say they are stealing our wages or Pension when we have now voted 4 times to give this to the company, and it it is a good thing we did or none of us would be drawing our paycheck .
Exactly,And others would be right be hind us.

What happens at YRC affects all of us and we have gotten robbed of more than just 7%. And it happened because of what happened at YRC. Even the non union drivers lost money because of it. The current corporate environment where CEO salaries spiral upwards while the pay of the blue collar worker remains stagnant and even loses ground against inflation is a problem that affects nearly all workers in America.

Maybe because our pensions were compromised because of yrc not paying full pensions. This should have been voted on by all involved in our pension funds not just yrc employees to decide all of our fates.in my opinion retired guys should have got to vote on this issue too. Yrc cant be blamed for all our pension problems but they certainly are not helping the problem either. Just my opinion

Maybe because our pensions were compromised because of yrc not paying full pensions. This should have been voted on by all involved in our pension funds not just yrc employees to decide all of our fates.in my opinion retired guys should have got to vote on this issue too. Yrc cant be blamed for all our pension problems but they certainly are not helping the problem either. Just my opinion
A succinct yet well reasoned opinion.

What happens at YRC affects all of us. Even the non union drivers lost money because of it.

What happened was the Economies of the Entire World Tanked in 2008. We had votes, and did what we had to do, I'm tired of re hashing this.

ABF had 2 votes and did what they had to do.

The "OTHER" Carriers can do what ever they want every Monday. When they get raises, "WE" do not, when they loose something, "WE" do not.

Now back on topic. What If we all sing Kumbaya and tried to get along ? What a Wonderful World it would be.

What happened was the Economies of the Entire World Tanked in 2008. We had votes, and did what we had to do, I'm tired of re hashing this.

ABF had 2 votes and did what they had to do.

The "OTHER" Carriers can do what ever they want every Monday. When they get raises, "WE" do not, when they loose something, "WE" do not.

Now back on topic. What If we all sing Kumbaya and tried to get along ? What a Wonderful World it would be.
I don't understand why you picked me out on this. I was asked a question and I answered it.

I don't understand why you picked me out on this. I was asked a question and I answered it.

I'm not picking on you. Just pointing a few things out. Your issue is with Judy, not the YRCW Employees.
Since De-reg. I watched Carrier after Carrier take concessions, go on E-sops and do whatever it took to keep afloat. Sadly, it didn't help any of them long term.
Yellow and Roadway didn't jump on that band wagon, they could have. Now they needed some relief. We are the only Company (yrcw), that has managed to beat the odds makers, so far. The struggle continues, stay tuned.

The monies paid for our pensions have already been paid in to the fund. If you have worked for thirty years contributions were made on your behalf during your career. The fund was supposed to prudently invest this money and pay you a monthly pension. CSPF failed to uphold their end of the deal.The fact that their are less people and union companies today has no effect on how a pension fund is supposed to work. You are beleiving the BS that the people working pay the pensions of the retired‼️Anything that happened at YRC should have no effect on a pension that has already been paid for‼️
Repeat this as many times as needed to dispel the myth:
ACTIVE WORKERS DO NOT PAY THE PENSIONS OF THE RETIRED‼️