Holland | What's going on with the company ?

Lol....I heard it was actual terminals..... lol it makes sense what you said. Terminals connected to company news via the TV newly installed.
I guess some of us that were in the last terminal closings have wishful thinking. .... thanks I am stimpy ...an idiot. ...lol

IF

Don't forget that they also have to come up with the money to cover Jamie's "golden parachute". We certainly wouldn't want HIM to have to take any cut, now would we?
Nor will he Henry. Remember, unlike us Jaimie boy EARNED his money. Like jaimie told me, I've forgotten about the giveback, I'm bein paid what the market will bear.. I think he left because he didn't want to wait til contract time to finish the job. we're still GROSSLY over compensated, what with the health care and our inflated pension. I would imagine he pointed out his contract to mr welch and told him he'd sue if he didn't get everything he was promised "nuthin personal jimmy just read my contract". C'mon Jamie, give me a break we don't abide by contracts" This one you will jimmy this one you will"..........Another 5-10% giveback. ought to cover the vig (As they say in Chicago, the vigoirish, or the "vig" is just something for the effort)

What with the latest culling of the herd, that ought to make us more attractive for a buy out right. Ohh this just in Dollar General is looking at buying a certain Midwestern regional truck line as their corporate fleet...................

as a driver dockman I resemble that remark.
I said that because I remember having to go through our Wheeling terminal enroute to somewhere else during 2nd shift (a few hrs before midnite) many times and sitting in the small crowded lunch room waiting for 3-4-5 hrs while there was a big dockman's card game going on behind closed door in the furnace room which was right next to us in the waiting/lunch room. The dock supervisors seemed afraid to tell them to get back to work. (They told me they didn't want their cars "keyed" in the parking lot by pissed off dock guys). I'd make more money just sitting on the clock, than I would driving. Oh, the "old days" !! Is it still like that?