XPO | What's happening at XMD?

Does our managment read all this stuff?

According to XGO, it's continuing education and enriches the Con-way culture that's instilled into them through the many meetings, conference calls etc.

It's supposed to help them communicate with the incommunicable employee.
FOS's are supposed to have read the leadership book, not the Santa book.

...let's all walk a mile in their shoes, read the knowledge and use it against them since they don't seem to be able to use it correctly.
Maybe you should post some excerpts?

INSIDE JOKE for the sleeper cells at XMD:
Talk about demanding respect!......You're still being policed big guy!
stfusq2.jpg

Just when you thought this topic was hitting the bottom of the boards, the XMD Sleeper Cell Police Squad unearths some hot juicy news!

Before we expose Gordon to XGO we must first welcome and introduce the newest FOS to Plunge Bobs Playhouse!

XMD Welcomes Gordon A.
The Purple Starfish FOS.​

gordz6.jpg

gor1nj6.jpg

Gordon's Theme Song! (SpeAKerS ON Loud and Proud!)​

You have placed the Red Laser Dot on your own head this time! We the board members have voted to....uhhh....lets see what G.O does!!!

Next Post:
The Harassment!

XMD's FOS Gordon "Too Sexy" A. had a confrontation with a DSR.
Apparently he made an announcement not to dock freight at loading doors without the copy of the bill of lading.
A driver asks a somewhat valid question. (G.O will have to get statements on this one if they are interested)
Gordon replies with the expletive "F" you and walks away.

This Purple Starfish FOS does not know how to treat his fellow employees and this is not the first case of him being abusive towards people at XMD. (Most of them have been scared of retaliation if they report it)

Driver is very upset that an FOS would be unprofessional and verbally abusive to him in front of his coworkers.
Driver uses the chain of command by alerting Dean E (FOM) who than informs Plunge Bob (SCM).
What do they decide? They decide to handle it locally "IN HOUSE".
In house? Are you kidding me? This better get to G.O's desk and acted on right away, otherwise this will be another issue swept under the carpet by XMD.
Is XMD trying to prevent a possible termination of an FOS?

Saying "F" you to another coworker. (In this case FOS to DSR) is definitely unwelcome offensive language and a form of Sexual Harassment.
These words in fact interfered with the drivers work performance and created an intimidating hostile work environment for him as well as the other FOS and a CSR that heard it. (Will the other FOS and CSR deny it if statements warrant? Who knows. It's up to their own integrity and morals to be honest and up front in handling this issue of harassment.)
You would only hope that if it were directed at them and heard by others that the others would step up to their defense.

Harassment will NOT BE TOLERATED by anyone and if this matter is not taken care of in a professional manner, this will be taken further up the chain of command past G.O in the form of EEOC and beyond.

There are NO exceptions to the "NO Harassment" policy. (Unless it suddenly changed overnight)

Harassment

Contact EEOC

Enough is Enough at XMD.

XMD's FOS Gordon "Too Sexy" A. had a confrontation with a DSR.
Apparently he made an announcement not to dock freight at loading doors without the copy of the bill of lading.
A driver asks a somewhat valid question. (G.O will have to get statements on this one if they are interested)
Gordon replies with the expletive "F" you and walks away.

This Purple Starfish FOS does not know how to treat his fellow employees and this is not the first case of him being abusive towards people at XMD. (Most of them have been scared of retaliation if they report it)

Driver is very upset that an FOS would be unprofessional and verbally abusive to him in front of his coworkers.
Driver uses the chain of command by alerting Dean E (FOM) who than informs Plunge Bob (SCM).
What do they decide? They decide to handle it locally "IN HOUSE".
In house? Are you kidding me? This better get to G.O's desk and acted on right away, otherwise this will be another issue swept under the carpet by XMD.
Is XMD trying to prevent a possible termination of an FOS?

Saying "F" you to another coworker. (In this case FOS to DSR) is definitely unwelcome offensive language and a form of Sexual Harassment.
These words in fact interfered with the drivers work performance and created an intimidating hostile work environment for him as well as the other FOS and a CSR that heard it. (Will the other FOS and CSR deny it if statements warrant? Who knows. It's up to their own integrity and morals to be honest and up front in handling this issue of harassment.)
You would only hope that if it were directed at them and heard by others that the others would step up to their defense.

Harassment will NOT BE TOLERATED by anyone and if this matter is not taken care of in a professional manner, this will be taken further up the chain of command past G.O in the form of EEOC and beyond.

There are NO exceptions to the "NO Harassment" policy. (Unless it suddenly changed overnight)
I wonder if this was the back to basics JOHN L, and DAVE M, were talking about it the monday meeting? Good luck sweeping that under the carpet NOW Bobby! As for gordon :smilie_132:

If I were to say F*** U to one of my superior bosses, I would be fired for insubordination.

hey i just broke a 44 biller XMD long box at ULX lastnight

good load guys, signed on mostly by " F.R. "

What happened to the first initial last name printed clearly on the manifest?
I guess the outbound supervision is too busy to notice this frowned upon way of signing.
No wonder they can't attain 100% audit compliance on that area.

What happened to the first initial last name printed clearly on the manifest?
I guess the outbound supervision is too busy to notice this frowned upon way of signing.
No wonder they can't attain 100% audit compliance on that area.

im sorry for the confusion. i put "FR" so i wouldnt break the rules of trucking boards...

unless a mod comes in and tells me i can, i wont type the last name....a hint though, it's of hispanic origin hehe...

but to stay on topic, i do see many ppl, including myself when im lazy just scribbling some crap on or just putting their 2 initials that's it, when the manifest clearly states that you should type your first initial and last name legibly

I read in a sci fi book once that far in the future, we may have the technology to track the transfer of freight with out paper. Imagine a world were you scan the freight, you scan your ID and then you scan a trailer code. - And then load the freight.

Sounds efficient......and space age.

I read in a sci fi book once that far in the future, we may have the technology to track the transfer of freight with out paper. Imagine a world were you scan the freight, you scan your ID and then you scan a trailer code. - And then load the freight.

Coming to a terminal near you.......someday.

Gee I seen that device on the employee portal wonder when we get to use it ?