XPO | What's happening at XMD?

:biglaugh:as soon as we get the CFI bridge loan paid off, we will start back on that, and then we/they will find out the whole thing is out of date, so we need to start over for the 9th. time :nutkick: waste more money, and find another area to waste more money, then we come back to where we where last, then ........:hysterical:

This message has been brought to Gordon by the: XMD Sleeper Cell Police Squad Ethics Committee.

Forms of Harassment

Harassment can take several forms in the workplace, including:

Verbal
Can include such things as:

• Referring to someone's race, religion, sex, disability, age, or other characteristic protected by law in negative, vulgar, or derogatory terms
  • Put-down jokes or stories
  • Making comments that include statements about inappropriate stereotypical ideas, attributes, or characteristics of others

Nonverbal

• Written or graphically derogatory material about protected characteristics
  • Unwelcome, offensive, or hostile facial expressions or body gestures
  • Having or sending inappropriate screensavers, wallpaper, or email
  • Sexually oriented graphics, pictures, or calendars

Physical

• Threatening or intimidating actions
  • Blocking a person's path with intent to intimidate or threaten
  • Pushing, shoving, or purposely bumping into a person
  • Unwelcome touching, caressing, or fondling

Sexual Harassment​

Sexual harassment is a form of discrimination that involves unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, WHEN:

• Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of a person's job, pay, career; OR
  • Submission to or rejection of such conduct is used as a basis for a career or employment decision; OR
  • Such conduct has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance, or creates an Intimidating, Hostile, or Offensive work environment.

Examples of Sexual Harassment​

• Verbal Sexual Harassment
  • Profanity
  • Off color jokes
  • Sexual comments or threats
  • Passing rumors of sexual acts or involvement

Reasons People May Not Report Harassment

• Embarrassment or humiliation
  • Fear of retaliation
  • Afraid they won't be taken seriously
  • Don't want to make problems in work place
  • Think it's an isolated incident
  • Don't want to get the harasser in trouble
  • Wonder if it was their fault

What To Do If A Person Thinks Discrimination or Harassment is Occurring?

• Report the incident to the individual's supervisor. uhhh that didn't work they had a big broom.
  • Tell the harasser to stop. He will just say "F" you again
  • Maintain a log of the incidents
  • Contact the companies human resources department aka Crystal Palace or EEOC
  • Follow Con-ways anti-harassment policy about reporting the behavior. Fight tooth and nail to see the policy first!

If you haven't guessed yet ,nothing will happen to you know who,he was picked by Spongy and Spongy is bulletpruff,the rookie Gordon has gotten into it with Randy on several occasions and nothing was done about it ....and how did you guys like running in the storm last week? was that Conway careing about your saftey or what??

This message has been brought to Gordon by the: XMD Sleeper Cell Police Squad Ethics Committee.

Forms of Harassment

Harassment can take several forms in the workplace, including:

Verbal
  • Referring to someone's race, religion, sex, disability, age, or other characteristic protected by law in negative, vulgar, or derogatory terms
  • Put-down jokes or stories
  • Making comments that include statements about inappropriate stereotypical ideas, attributes, or characteristics of others
Nonverbal
  • Written or graphically derogatory material about protected characteristics
  • Unwelcome, offensive, or hostile facial expressions or body gestures
  • Having or sending inappropriate screensavers, wallpaper, or email
  • Sexually oriented graphics, pictures, or calendars
Physical
  • Threatening or intimidating actions
  • Blocking a person's path with intent to intimidate or threaten
  • Pushing, shoving, or purposely bumping into a person
  • Unwelcome touching, caressing, or fondling
Sexual Harassment

Sexual harassment is a form of discrimination that involves unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, WHEN:
  • Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of a person's job, pay, career; OR
  • Submission to or rejection of such conduct is used as a basis for a career or employment decision; OR
  • Such conduct has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance, or creates an Intimidating, Hostile, or Offensive work environment.
Examples of Sexual Harassment
  • Verbal Sexual Harassment
  • Profanity
  • Off color jokes
  • Sexual comments or threats
  • Passing rumors of sexual acts or involvement
One other to add to the list, when you talk to someone, talk to them outside and away from the terminal. Some people have the greed to take your words to another person and say that you said it to them, just because they want to move up the list of line-haul drivers. I do have to say that I really am sorry for the person that did that to me ( seems that he is always looking around to see who is watching him ), so be carefull of what you say to anyone. I am not saying that this is the way Con-way treats everyone, just the one`s that Con-way would like to get rid of.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

If you haven't guessed yet ,nothing will happen to you know who,he was picked by Spongy and Spongy is bulletpruff,the rookie Gordon has gotten into it with Randy on several occasions and nothing was done about it ....and how did you guys like running in the storm last week? was that Conway careing about your saftey or what??

We all know this incident as well as others going on at XMD will be swept under the Con-way carpet as usual.
Too much harassment from both sides of the fence yet too many scared people to do anything about it.
They will spin it as "not being hostile" as they already have a paper trail on Bill M.
(He's the newest cry baby problem child in Plungebobs and G.O's book and it's easier to get rid of him and hire a lower paid newbie than it is to get rid of an FOS and find and train them)
If Bill M. is as ballsy as he claims to be, maybe he will take it one step further and justify this idiot Gordon from ever verbally abusing others.

It's a crying shame how they discredit the drivers statement yet side with their supervisors who actually instigated the issue.

Whoever has the bigger discipline file is the loser. The FOS gets his crap swept under the carpet with a slap on the wrist where the driver gets written up for every little thing.
(More so if he is labeled "Problem Child")

Same thing with Randy P.
I feel sorry for him, he's a nice guy but he tends to veer off the playing field at times. They have a paper trail on him so long that you could wall paper the entire office with it.
Plungebob and Backstabber have probably told Gordon all the positive and negatives about the supervisors that he has formed a false impressions on each of them.
Poor Randy P. heres a hug for you!:console:

Why can't supervisors act professional? Bite your damn tongue and take it behind closed doors if you have an issue.
Don't be so write up happy as you all will lose good people and have to retrain newer drivers and start your write up process all over again.

It sure is nice to have the XMD Sleeper Cell Police Squad Ethics Committee patrolling the friendly confines of XMD and getting reports out in the field for comparison.​

One other to add to the list, when you talk to someone, talk to them outside and away from the terminal. Some people have the greed to take your words to another person and say that you said it to them, just because they want to move up the list of line-haul drivers. I do have to say that I really am sorry for the person that did that to me ( seems that he is always looking around to see who is watching him ), so be carefull of what you say to anyone. I am not saying that this is the way Con-way treats everyone, just the one`s that Con-way would like to get rid of.:USA::USA:

Good point Mr. Lawofone!:1036316054:

I'm in charge!​

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge.​

• "I should be in charge", said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".
  • "I should be in charge", said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over, so without me you'd all waste away".
  • "I should be in charge", said the stomach, "because I process food and give all of you energy".
  • "I should be in charge", said the rectum, "because I'm responsible for waste removal".

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, and the blood was toxic.

Eventually the other organs gave in. They all agreed that the rectum should be the boss.

The moral of the story?
You don't have to be smart or important to be in charge ... just an a-hole.

:bigmouth: NO DOCKING FREIGHT WITHOUT THE BILL!

:sombrero2: Yo essay! Whatta bout when ju have ju-line homie Navy seal man!

:realmad: "F" you Bill M.!

:gathering: Should we report this Harassment? Nah, Bill M. is a problem child with many write-ups, he's easily expendable.
He has no balls to take it up the chain of command. He probably doesn't even know how to access the EEOC site. His coworkers are scared to back him up for fear of their own jobs. We rule cause we scare them just right!
Let's cover this up, sweep it and dodge this potential FOS killing bullet, we can't afford to find another FOS and train him. No one wants to work for me the Plunger!. Besides, I'm working on trying to get everyone to like me for real and not for fake.
Our Navy Seal man is just the right disciplined purple starfish kisser right out of the Ann Arbor area. He seems to breathe Con-way air since we were the only ones that would hire him.

hvdzs4.jpg

yuckvm6.jpg
....I guess it pays to be nice

From now on, during every Monday Morning Communication meeting.​
You must look Bob in the eyes as he is communicating.​
He feels you are disrespecting him if you look elsewhere other than his beautiful face.
He doesn't realize you don't have to look at someone to hear them.
He's already told a few people to look at him when he's talking! Don't be the next victim!

martyfeldmanek8.jpg

Play the staring contest and the first one to laugh loses.
PRACTICE STARING AT THIS PICTURE​

Plungebob I can`t see you losing out to lord M seeing how you demand respect :hysterical: and all! The M thread is blowing you away right now! maybe you could hire another idiot like gordy, hows that tractor check thing working out for the resident toliet bowl licker anyway???

Plungebob I can`t see you losing out to lord M seeing how you demand respect :hysterical: and all! The M thread is blowing you away right now! maybe you could hire another idiot like gordy, hows that tractor check thing working out for the resident toliet bowl licker anyway???
You crack me up. Toilets must be a big thing at XMD.

You crack me up. Toilets must be a big thing at XMD.

It used to be a big thing. Plunger hated smelling other peoples shyte, even his own. He probably plugged the crapper and told someone else to plunge it.
Now they have a beautiful new office, with low morale (What a Happy Happy Joy Joy team he's created!)
The theme now is R-E-S-P-E-C-T. He's trying to rebuild the mess he created and cries to G.O with any issue he can't seem to solve on his own, which is most.
Dick G. (RM) really picked an emergency winner!
Dick G said that XMD can run on it's own and didn't really need a TM.:chairshot:
Yes....Kudos to the backstabber Dean (FOM)! He's actually good at what he does!

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore but in the past 3 months there has been at least 2 more drivers leave an fos and now a csr. I would think that go would be watching this and see what was going on.

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore but in the past 3 months there has been at least 2 more drivers leave an fos and now a csr. I would think that go would be watching this and see what was going on.

This topic got stale. No one wants to speak up anymore, even though people there are just coping with PlungeBobs witch hunting crap. I think they're now immune to having low morale. Probably what G.O wants. Mouthless puppets.

Who left? Give us their first name only.