XPO | What's happening at XMD?

I must be damn dumb cause I don't get it? :chairshot: :duh:
Can someone explain?

I like the fact that you don't get it 'cause it means that you don't watch a lot of TV.
Nothing wrong with that.
There were no negative conotations nor was it in the least bit off color.
Pretend you get it, laugh, and lets move on.

I like the fact that you don't get it 'cause it means that you don't watch a lot of TV.
Nothing wrong with that.
There were no negative conotations nor was it in the least bit off color.
Pretend you get it, laugh, and lets move on.
:hysterical: :biglaugh: :rofl2:
No negative conotations taken. :1036316054:
Your right, I rarely watch TV and when I do and a commercial comes on I usually don't pay attention.

Now I have to search for a meaning so I can sleep.

Did Dick....grill XMD? excuse the pun :hysterical:
RM comes to XMD and interrogates/grills CSR's and FOS's for answers.
"Do you have Questions or Concerns, something to say about someone?"
My god...stop beating around the bush Richard, you know it's about Skipper Plungebob.
Hopefully, everyone there spoke their mind behind closed doors. I understand how most if not all employees at XMD need their jobs and do not want to be put in the spot light nor become a target for retaliation.
(That's the reason why they would be apprehensive in spilling their guts, some would say, "everything was fine", or be hesitant to get into specifics)
Bottom line is Morale still sucks! People are just living day to day and trying to cope and waiting for his next day off or vacation.

Emails: XGO should monitor how many unnecessary emails this guy dishes out. Taking the time to read useless crap cuts into ones own productiveness and the operation. Why can't he just get out of the office and walk a few steps to announce what he needs to say rather than mass emailing and copying everyone known to man.

I bet all the complaints will get swept under the carpet.

Lastly: Why did the RM not interrogate a certain FOS? He was a bit upset that he was missed.

Can a TM be impeached? If so, the whole terminal would vote him out.

Seeing that no one posts in here anymore. XMD is great. Morale is higher than ever.
They need more work bestowed upon them and are willing to work even longer hours.
I know people from XMD read this, whats with the clamming up?

not much going on ,same old crap, they are watching the hours closely,it's slow, anyone here the real reason Dave M left ,hearing was tossed out due to a stock trade ????

So I have heard rumors that not everyone kept there mouths shut when grill was asking the questions behind closed doors!!!!!!!

Good for them!!!!!!!!!!!! That might be the reason why Grill is coming back on Wednesday you think.

Bob your first day back and you look shell shocked why is that?? Did you find out what people really think of you?

Seeing that no one posts in here anymore. XMD is great. Morale is higher than ever.
They need more work bestowed upon them and are willing to work even longer hours.
I know people from XMD read this, whats with the clamming up?
I thought BIG DICK might of scared some people, thought he would have been up here sooner, The busy monday post. I guess DICK was too busy:hysterical: somewhere else! Maybe he was trying to find PLUNGEBOB a date too!:nutkick:

So I have heard rumors that not everyone kept there mouths shut when grill was asking the questions behind closed doors!!!!!!!

Good for them!!!!!!!!!!!! That might be the reason why Grill is coming back on Wednesday you think.

Bob your first day back and you look shell shocked why is that?? Did you find out what people really think of you?

Funny how you guys are using his last name. It's kind of obvious anyway.

As far as certain employees finally opening up....That took alot of guts to do so. Kudos to you employees for being gutsy, honest and truthful regardless of retaliation. It obviously started effecting their health. :1036316054:

Let's see what Dick G. can do for his most profitable terminal as far as bringing happiness back. Hopefully he doesn't slap the wrist of his protégé. (It's okay to admit you were wrong in promoting this trucking bozo to an SC-2 too soon)

BTW...who's setting up the Company Picnic? Maybe it will be in Plunge Bobs backyard seeing that a low turn out is quite possible.:biglaugh:
Let's see....FOM,FOS's,A/E's have mandatory attendance!..Bring the Pineapple swim suits :hysterical:

not much going on ,same old crap, they are watching the hours closely,it's slow, anyone here the real reason Dave M left ,hearing was tossed out due to a stock trade ????
Checked insider trading on Dave nothing recent maybe it was`nt updated yet. But if he bought on the rumor and sold on the news, that would be bad news for Dave!

Funny how you guys are using his last name. It's kind of obvious anyway.

As far as certain employees finally opening up....That took alot of guts to do so. Kudos to you employees for being gutsy, honest and truthful regardless of retaliation. It obviously started effecting their health. :1036316054:

Let's see what Dick G. can do for his most profitable terminal as far as bringing happiness back. Hopefully he doesn't slap the wrist of his protégé. (It's okay to admit you were wrong in promoting this trucking bozo to an SC-2 too soon)

BTW...who's setting up the Company Picnic? Maybe it will be in Plunge Bobs backyard seeing that a low turn out is quite possible.:biglaugh:
Let's see....FOM,FOS's,A/E's have mandatory attendance!..Bring the Pineapple swim suits :hysterical:
Maybe instead of a softball game they could have a toliet plunging contest!:hysterical:

Kevin T. You would never in a million years be considered for the Personnel Supervisor position. I've heard the negative back talk about you from XMD management.
Bob thinks your a slob...sorry but that's what he said.