XPO | What's happening at XMD?

well thanks to PLUNGEBOB now our maintenance guy quit. This guy is such a tool but a guess that`s what fatbeard likes:butt kiss:

Heard the maintenance guy was the father of a SCM from XDP?
Also heard that prior to the maintenance guy leaving he was talking to certain people stating how he dispised Mr. Hyper Ventilator. (Bob M.)

Funny how BM starts getting breathing spasms when he can't figure out a way to talk himself out of a corner. Pretty much non stop BS off the top of his head rambling talk until he runs out of oxygen. Than he questions himself if he did the right thing. In the words of the Gilligan FOM Dean E. "He likes to shoot from the hips".
(duh...blah.blah...ahhhh. I never said that Bob!..... BS Gilligan!)

Jason at American Hotel (Another good Con-way customer besides ULINE) deeply misses Jeff E. He states that he cannot stand Bob M.
Jason calls to talk to him and only him only for fatso to delegate the responsibility off to someone.

Yah Skipper, keep staying in your office and pawning off your responsibilites, until a full scale revolt explodes on you. You'll probably explode from lack of oxygen.

Heard a driver received a ticket for double parking, while making a delivery. Ticket was presented to Skipper and he point blank told the driver that Con-way would not pay for it. blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, little debate hear and there. XGO gets called on this and states that they will pay for the ticket.
From hear on forward deliveries like this need approval from dispatcher.
Another case of "shooting from the hips" without getting his facts straight.
You have been deemed a moron from this driver.:hysterical: You are well liked dude!

Mike S...Get a life, You had 3 accident points and needed 1 more before you got terminated. You only took the job because local management thought you would be a good candidate and pretty much talked you into it, when in reality your selfish motive was to avoid termination.
Even though you had supervisory experience in your past, you know nothing about driving let alone the company (one year with the company) and you definitely are not very knowledgable at what you do. Your own lunch room heros notice you are not very good at what you do. Thats okay Bobs got your back. Your duties have been delegated to others.
Now you too dislike Bob M. and his ways? :biglaugh: Stop talking behind his back it's not good Mike S.!!
Think about it, no one else with more seniority than you wanted to transfer in after hearing about your boss. No one locally wanted to do the same after seeing it for themselves.

Heard the maintenance guy was the father of a SCM from XDP?
Also heard that prior to the maintenance guy leaving he was talking to certain people stating how he dispised Mr. Hyper Ventilator. (Bob M.)

Funny how BM starts getting breathing spasms when he can't figure out a way to talk himself out of a corner. Pretty much non stop BS off the top of his head rambling talk until he runs out of oxygen. Than he questions himself if he did the right thing. In the words of the Gilligan FOM Dean E. "He likes to shoot from the hips".
(duh...blah.blah...ahhhh. I never said that Bob!..... BS Gilligan!)

Jason at American Hotel (Another good Con-way customer besides ULINE) deeply misses Jeff E. He states that he cannot stand Bob M.
Jason calls to talk to him and only him only for fatso to delegate the responsibility off to someone.

Yah Skipper, keep staying in your office and pawning off your responsibilites, until a full scale revolt explodes on you. You'll probably explode from lack of oxygen.

Heard a driver received a ticket for double parking, while making a delivery. Ticket was presented to Skipper and he point blank told the driver that Con-way would not pay for it. blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, little debate hear and there. XGO gets called on this and states that they will pay for the ticket.
From hear on forward deliveries like this need approval from dispatcher.
Another case of "shooting from the hips" without getting his facts straight.
You have been deemed a moron from this driver.:hysterical: You are well liked dude!

Mike S...Get a life, You had 3 accident points and needed 1 more before you got terminated. You only took the job because local management thought you would be a good candidate and pretty much talked you into it, when in reality your selfish motive was to avoid termination.
Even though you had supervisory experience in your past, you know nothing about driving let alone the company (one year with the company) and you definitely are not very knowledgable at what you do. Your own lunch room heros notice you are not very good at what you do. Thats okay Bobs got your back. Your duties have been delegated to others.
Now you too dislike Bob M. and his ways? :biglaugh: Stop talking behind his back it's not good Mike S.!!
Think about it, no one else with more seniority than you wanted to transfer in after hearing about your boss. No one locally wanted to do the same after seeing it for themselves.
and I thought PLUNGEBOB lived in a pineapple under the sea and didn`t need oxygen

Heard they replaced Driver Trainer Scott B. with a previous Driver Apprentice graduate!:hysterical: I was also told he was the absoute worst student ever to graduate the program at XMD.
Joe S. is the new driver trainer. I feel so sorry for him as he was the red headed step child, kicking stone, punching bag of the FOM Dean E. and another Outbound FOS.
Plunge Bob is safe on this one!:smilie_132:

At one time he was the on going joke of the terminal. Because of their age. (Shame on you Mr. Dean)
Joe S. along with another guy named George B. was once the Dynamic Duo of brain dead slowness and incompetence. "Dirt and Dust" was the name used by the honorable Dean E. :biglaugh:
If Joe S. could read this topic right now he would feel so crappy knowing this.

Hopefully Joe made a good selfish decision like the current PS did. Max points in the accident category, not wanting to work flex hours anymore. Not even well versed in log book, Hours of Service and tractor trailer theory.

Good Job XMD, way to scrape the underside of the bottom of the barrel!

Lmao

Got these pictures from an acquaintance who also says more crap is hitting the fan at "The Low Morale Corral"
Bob is great.
We love Bob.
Bob is a friend we can divulge secrets too.
Bob has a direct hot line to XGO.
Bob drives XGO nuts.
Bob loves the internet and house shopping.
Bob NEVER goes on Truckingboards....yah right!
Bob is the bestest boss ever in the whole wide world.
Bob just has no clue.

pbtc5.jpg

plungebobsn4.jpg

plungerci5.jpg

plunge1sh4.jpg

Got these pictures from an acquaintance who also says more crap is hitting the fan at "The Low Morale Corral"
Bob is great.
We love Bob.
Bob drives XGO nuts.
Bob just has no clue.

pbtc5.jpg

plungebobsn4.jpg

plungerci5.jpg

now thats FUNNY:1036316054:

I used to work for conway...I hear rumors too...not very good stuff...but as always just rumors...good luck yall....Richard in dallas tx

Bob is great.
We love Bob.
Bob drives XGO nuts.
Bob just has no clue.

pbtc5.jpg

plungebobsn4.jpg

plungerci5.jpg

plunge1sh4.jpg
Classic, great and just damn funny.

What does it feel like to be a TM and give the Monday morning communication meeting to people that dislike you?
It must be a very painful experience not knowing what each and everyone of your employees from Hourly to Salary are thinking about as you talk.
When you walk back upstairs to your little room to tap your keyboard all day with the door closed do you wonder what is being said about you?
What goes on in your mind Bob?
Do you wonder which one of us are the ones telling your story?

You made XMD the worst place to work, you killed morale, you killed the team spirit that once was. You actually make people sick.

I heard you got so upset about something being printed about you from truckingboards. Truth must have hurt so bad that you had to escalate it to XGO for comfort.

BTW, If you don't already know. Team XMD is having the best time of their lives with you being away for awhile. The terminal will and can run without you :nutkick:

thegreatchallenge4BOOB

I am that driver that ingnores you every day when you greet me. So I could be anybody! How about you take one whole day and say no greeting to anybody. No hello, goodmorning, or any greeting to any coworker. When everyone snubbs you all day and I know they will! you can go sit in your office and think of the bitter enviroment you have created. feel the love .............

I am that driver that ingnores you every day when you greet me. So I could be anybody! How about you take one whole day and say no greeting to anybody. No hello, goodmorning, or any greeting to any coworker. When everyone snubbs you all day and I know they will! you can go sit in your office and think of the bitter enviroment you have created. feel the love .............

YES!! :1036316054: :1036316054: Come on out of the woodwork people and voice your opinion on Bob. I know there are many XMD people just trolling around and not posting. UNITY!

Maybe he's just lonely and shy. Have any of you tried to be his friend?

Since you like reading our little messages here this ones for you BOB

I wonder how it feels to know you are the most hated Tm in the area not only by xmd but by xfd as well.

I also wonder how it feels to know that you are the biggest running joke at xgo.

The terminal is talking Bob they are talking about getting rid of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An in the end they will be the ones left standing. When they have all had enough of your BS you will be the one that has no job no life and no future.

Keep taking down your notes. Keep making your little un wanted remarks. Keep calling Xgo about all of your problems. The more you make waves for yourself the easier it will be to get you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smilie_132:

There you go Bob the truth is no one likes you. No one wants you. An even though they are all working there butts off just know ITS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty sad when a part time dock worker like myself can see all of this. Really think about it what are your fulltime employees thinking????????????????????????????????????

Thanks to Bob he lost some very good people. In Con-way fashion, XGO didn't listen to any concerns made. They along with the RM decided to side with and nurture Bob into his SC-2 growing pains.
With more and more people logging on and posting, It's going to be hard to not know that Bob is the problem.

One tidbit of info for you Bob! Your A/E that left awhile ago? You were the one that helped make his mind up that you suck and were not worth working for. Your two other A/E's minus the newbie are just about sick of your crap as well.

Prior to your Personnel Supervisor going on LOA. He said and I quote," Very difficult to work for" "Delegates too many of his duties" :biglaugh:

XFD is laughing their butts off reading this and reliving their nightmares. We know cause we hear it on the streets.

Why were 9+ drivers put out of service at XMD? Some had to stop dead in there work tracks and get picked up.
Was it a mixture of expired DOT Medical cards and CDL Drivers licenses?

Hmmmm, No Personnel Supervisor to oversee the expiration dates, yet the TM should of been aware of these expiration dates.
Oh I forgot...he delegated that duty to someone else.

:nono: shame shame shame :nono: