XPO | What's happening at XMD?

When freight picks up hope it gets better for you folks.
From what I have seen on this thread xmd is the second most profitable service center around.I think they are busy now.Why should a center that is making money have to wait for it to get better.Why risk profitability do to poor management.It's like damage's,Why wait until the number hits 34.5 million.Stop it before it becomes a real problem.Just a view from the outside.More kool-aid for everyone.

Don't worry, Be calm, XGO are your friends, just do as they say and no one gets hurt, Dont worry, be calm, XGO are your friends, Dont worry, be calm XGO knows all and will be with you in a moment, please wait for the next available manager to assist you. While you are waiting why not drink some of our finest Kool Aid, it comes in many flavors and makes you feel good. It's kind of like this, don't you think?

Don't worry, Be calm, XGO are your friends, just do as they say and no one gets hurt, Dont worry, be calm, XGO are your friends, Dont worry, be calm XGO knows all and will be with you in a moment, please wait for the next available manager to assist you. While you are waiting why not drink some of our finest Kool Aid, it comes in many flavors and makes you feel good. It's kind of like this, don't you think?
something must of happened over there.

Bump

fb1ds.jpg
...I need a friend, please get into my belly like my backstabbing FOM. I'll plunge you in!

Heard the xmd TM is kissing some major driver, csr ,fos butt. :kiss2: :butthead: :kiss2:

Isn't it a little too late?...thoughts?

Another Monday communcation meeting of total butt kissing excuses. It's too late buddy, your true colors continue to shine past your smoke cloud of crappy excuses. Is it ever going to end? This jerk will never get out of his office as long as there is a phone and computer in it.
"Guys...I want to make myself available to you.....I want to get out on sales calls do ride alongs.....I'm just so busy.....I might be in a conference call....I might be this and that..... Just knock on my door or put post it notes on it, I'll make sure I get back with you. Get real!! We changed for you, now you change for us. We laugh at you not with you. Your too obvious.
Your FOM seems to feed his biased opinions into your brain housing group. What a total backstabber he is. Whos the puppet master and whos the marionette? (Don't get me started on this one)
XMD suddenly sucks in the management department!

Another Monday communcation meeting of total butt kissing excuses. It's too late buddy, your true colors continue to shine past your smoke cloud of crappy excuses. Is it ever going to end? This jerk will never get out of his office as long as there is a phone and computer in it.
"Guys...I want to make myself available to you.....I want to get out on sales calls do ride alongs.....I'm just so busy.....I might be in a conference call....I might be this and that..... Just knock on my door or put post it notes on it, I'll make sure I get back with you. Get real!! We changed for you, now you change for us. We laugh at you not with you. Your too obvious.
Your FOM seems to feed his biased opinions into your brain housing group. What a total backstabber he is. Whos the puppet master and whos the marionette? (Don't get me started on this one)
XMD suddenly sucks in the management department!
Were the love.:butt kiss: :butt kiss: :butt kiss:

They not only clean toilets but now have to do duty in the personel department. soon they will be doing recruting for lambs farm.

they can scout all they what.Its not going to change a thing.Our people will jump ship and have in the past.The chicagoland area I mean.Before It was just drivers.Not T.M's,Sales and csr's.

what ever happened to the chicago 5 ?

what ever happened to the chicago 5 ?
:hide: heyjoe, what are doing still awake? You should have been asleep hours ago!!!
Everybody:::::: do not listen to anything heyjoe says....he is talking in his sleep!!!!!!! Hey you old fart, I am just kidding, I know you are the older and wiser of the bunch,could I get a glass of your punch?....Oh poop, you are not older than me, but you are wiser.......shame on me.....HAIL heyjoe, he eats drinks and poops Con-Way!
All of you young bucks, should listebn to the voice of heyjoe, he has been there, done that, and for some unidentifable reason, he still works for , and does a great job for Con-Way.
Go to bed you old FART!!!!!

OK,somebody give us an update.Is plungebob still there?Have they lost more people?Any more arrests for solicitation?
I spoke to a driver out of XMD last night, He said BOB is still there and the moral is so good that the driver trainer came in FRIDAY mourning and dropped off his stuff and walked out. Is anyone keeping score over there?

MEMORANDUM

To: Eligible Con-way Forums Members

Date: June 2, 2007

Subject: Holding the XMD SCM, FOM and Personnel Supervisor accountable for their actions.

Due to XGO being as blind as a bat with not seeing a pattern and certain personnel hovering over the terminal too late to notice anything, this is the official memo on holding your SCM and certain key figures accountable for their actions. News travels throughout the system, XFD will come back to haunt you.

Most terminals have great Service Center Managers. A select few terminals have Terminal Managers that don't have people skills, don't understand each of his staffs true job duties, don't know what Team work is all about and just plain kill a well oiled machine with his inept management skills.

With that being said, Welcome XMD SCM, your backstabbing puppet FOM and the wonderful well versed Personnel Supervisor to the wonderful World Wide Web! Freedom of speech is what it's all about here as long as we follow the rules.

You are being policed like you police us. We cannot issue you a Note To File, Incident Report or even a Letter of Instruction. Don't even think about getting a star card from us as you just pass them out just to fill your quota's. No more sweeping things under the carpet.

No open door policy, inept personnel supervisor, FOS's and FOM that dislikes you, are a few thorns in your side.
Believe It or Not! A ULINE manager thinks the same way as your staff and you came very close to losing most of your staff and key drivers. Now it will just be in spurts.

It's too bad that the majority of the employees their are affraid to voice their opinion for fear of retaliation. (YES! You Ensure Success that the microscope will end up on the person that speaks out!)

We will continue to review your versions of the Personnel Policy and Procedures and communicate to everyone as soon as possible.

I spoke to a driver out of XMD last night, He said BOB is still there and the moral is so good that the driver trainer came in FRIDAY mourning and dropped off his stuff and walked out. Is anyone keeping score over there?
Why pick on only my TM? Them guys south of here are really gettin pissed.The guys out of that barn say they have 2 F.O.S. on the sreet ,wonder when they are gonna run the road with us? This guy should be given quarterly leader award I hear like 10 drivers have quit in a month and a supervisor is gone soon. Good luck to my brothers down south