XPO | What's happening at XMD?

sbdkc2.jpg

HaPPy 4th of JuLy my plunger-ettes!
If I haven't done so already, I've got some Randoms to pass out. (hint hint)

Prior to Bob's Personnel Supervisor (Mike S.) going on LOA. He said and I quote," Bob is very difficult to work for" "Delegates too many of his duties" :biglaugh:

Turns out Mike S could no longer handle the amount of plunging he was receiving.

With that being said:
Are there any DSR's or FOS's interested in assuming the role of Personnel Supervisor at XMD?

Now old spongy has taken to harassing a line haul driver that is on lite duty with a injured back, he had to call reginal to protest the treatment by the T.M.

Turns out Mike S could no longer handle the amount of plunging he was receiving.

With that being said:
Are there any DSR's or FOS's interested in assuming the role of Personnel Supervisor at XMD?

I would have to transfer,
BUT I worked as a plumber's assistant as a teen.

Overqualified????

I would have to transfer,
BUT I worked as a plumber's assistant as a teen.

Overqualified????
As long as you don't plunge back while you receive your daily plunge you'll be fine. :biglaugh:

Skipper put out his tentacles, He even went to places such as XML to recruit for the P/S position.
He posted a note in the office about Mike S. resigning. Funny thing is, he had absolutely no clue Mike's early departure was mainly because of him. The other reasons were personal in nature.
It turned into a politically correct resignation "Deciding to Pursue Other Interests" :biglaugh: Give me a frickin break!! more like... "Deciding to get away from excessive plunging"

XGO? How come no one in Mundelein wants to take that once coveted position? Hmmmm, it's a no brainer. Your SCM needs to see the job description of what a P/S does on a daily basis. He came from a terminal that never had one and decides to rebrand him into his personal biotch. Same goes with CSR's. He is turning each of them into junior Office Managers.
I feel for the people at XMD. I believe they won't truthfully speak out because of the fear of retaliation (and there are mild forms of it going on!!)....tisk tisk...Deaf and Blind XGO people.:chairshot:

I truly feel sorry for the next P/S to step up to the plate and work with Skipper.

Poor Dean.... Even though you are a back stabber...I feel for you also.

If no one has a voice there...just STFU and deal with it, Otherwise band together and do something to make yourselves happier.
(XGO won't know until you let them know)

Now old spongy has taken to harassing a line haul driver that is on lite duty with a injured back, he had to call reginal to protest the treatment by the T.M.

What did the TM do to harass him?
I know for a fact that when a driver is on light duty they are not allowed to do ANY form of their full duty job. (ie Standing on the dock and writing up bills)
Your pretty much office bound with a back injury and the company has to abide by his doctors restrictions. (Not always followed by the driver and management)

Harassment is a very serious issue and must be reported on the spot to XGO regardless of what flavor, major or minor form it comes in.

Someone got his job saved after he harassed someone. (favoritism? sweep it under the rug? you bet!)
XMD just dodged a potential lawsuit.

did you here plunge bob finally hired a new csr? Yea, a fos from Fed-ex. this should be interesting.

Heard she didn't like the hours and amount of work at FedEx. I place my bets she will be looking for another job once hired and trained at Con-Way. She'll get the full scoop on that poop soon enough.
Just pure speculation:
Wouldn't it be something if she was a plant so-to-speak? Leaking information to FedEx to put Con-way in a sleeper hold?
It has happened at other companies.

Skipper...just an FYI.
I spoke to your new driver trainer Joe S. (former Line-Haul driver)
He feels he is not getting enough hours and making enough money. :duh: doesn't he know Linehaul makes more?

He is getting ready to call it quits as far as driver trainer goes. He needs to be taken to lunch and get a nice bear hug from you. :console:

111 posts!

Bet you Mundeleiniens will never call your place boring.

Question;
Would plunging be considered an aerobic exercise?

Hey dockworker, is the ink even dry on the trainers CDL, heard he has not had one that long,poor Dean, he is just counting the days he has left to retire he can't stand the Skipper either but is between a rock and a hard place.....

Hey dockworker, is the ink even dry on the trainers CDL, heard he has not had one that long,poor Dean, he is just counting the days he has left to retire he can't stand the Skipper either but is between a rock and a hard place.....
10-4 on that comment! Very true.
Joe S aka Marty Feldman (actor), part of a duo named by Dean E and another FOS as "Dirt and Dust" (because they were old and slower than molasses) still has wet ink on his CDL.
He was the worst Apprentice ever at Team XMD, He barely passed.
It's so ironic that they would choose him to be the new driver trainer. He is probaly not well versed in Hours of Service etc.
He was one of the ones on the accident points bubble. Now that's scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Unless he ate his Wheaties and learned everything he needs to know to train and not wing it. It should be a crime to the newbies for even letting him train them.

10-4 on that comment! Very true.
Joe S aka Marty Feldman (actor), part of a duo named by Dean E and another FOS as "Dirt and Dust" (because they were old and slower than molasses) still has wet ink on his CDL.
He was the worst Apprentice ever at Team XMD, He barely passed.
It's so ironic that they would choose him to be the new driver trainer. He is probaly not well versed in Hours of Service etc.
He was one of the ones on the accident points bubble. Now that's scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Unless he ate his Wheaties and learned everything he needs to know to train and not wing it. It should be a crime to the newbies for even letting him train them.

He stayed at a