Yellow | why

What do you think you come across as?

Have you asked that question of yourself? I've read your posts...you seem to believe that your a pretty "smart" guy who knows all the answers ..Why are YOU still working here? yrcslave.... I guess your screen name says it all.....

Why is it that whenever you guys know you can't make a rational comment that supports your view..or when your obviously unable to refute the rationality of someones post you have to resort to childish insults?? You should be ashamed of yourself that you can't conduct yourself as an adult....

Oh man, you figured me out. I guess you showed me. Oh wait **** you. I have never I repeat never stated a post with saying I know more about a subject than anyone else. Cellblick and all those little bitches that liked his post routinely post their opinion as empirical fact. I am uncertain of a lot of things and when I am I say so. Case in point my posts about FMLA. I said I didn't know about other places I was just trowing out what I know here. As for believing myself to be a pretty smart guy? I would say I'm smarter than the average bear. I respond how I see fit. Your little amen corner has been shout down by me in several posts when they spout their opinion as fact and they never pop their head back in to offer a rebuttal or say wow I was wrong, but that's ok y'all keep living like the know it all church ladies you are.

You wont be without health insurance.Affordable healthcare for all.Paying the 600 dollar fine when you dont have insurance is alot better than some company proveded coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Near, the Top, I do not think so, and if this contract passes you will also be paying much more for insurance and as far as vacation is concerned. They have taken 1 week away from a lot of people and want to take more.
I am not going to continue this conversation with you be cause you are either management or you have not read the contract and or understand what is in it.
P.S. this is for 5 years in the future at the same pay scale and less benefits than you have now. and You have got nothing in the last 4 to 5 years and lost your Retirement.
You are not thinking right at all. Think about it not 2013 but start thinking lost or gone and working to 2018 in other words 10 years of you life with out even a retirement you will never get.
No cost of living raise and paying bigger amounts in you health also.

What less benefits are you talking about and who's paying more for their insurance. Asked my BA about that part today' and he said we are ok on our insurance.

Oh man, you figured me out. I guess you showed me. Oh wait **** you. I have never I repeat never stated a post with saying I know more about a subject than anyone else. Cellblick and all those little bitches that liked his post routinely post their opinion as empirical fact. I am uncertain of a lot of things and when I am I say so. Case in point my posts about FMLA. I said I didn't know about other places I was just trowing out what I know here. As for believing myself to be a pretty smart guy? I would say I'm smarter than the average bear. I respond how I see fit. Your little amen corner has been shout down by me in several posts when they spout their opinion as fact and they never pop their head back in to offer a rebuttal or say wow I was wrong, but that's ok y'all keep living like the know it all church ladies you are.

Oh wait **** you.

You just keep making my point.....You call someone "a self righteous jerk" (pst 24) .. I asked how you thought you come across as, and this is your reply...Thanks for making my point..

Cellblick and all those little bitches that liked his post routinely post their opinion as empirical fact

Like you haven't done the same thing??? ...... You ALWAYS differentiate between confirmable fact and your opinion?
And why do you feel the need to call others names just because you disagree? ...Do you think that adds credibility to your opinions....?.....

I would say I'm smarter than the average bear.

Now why am I not surprised that you think of yourself so highly.......Perhaps if you were actually above average you wouldn't feel the need to insult and call others names or use profanity to get your points across....Do you ever proof read your posts prior to posting them? I would guess not.....your use of grammar and spelling is not indicative of someone that is "smarter than the average bear". Your vocabulary and your inability to articulate your opinions with even a minimal hint of intellectual thought belies your claim of being "smarter" than average........IF you really are "smarter than the average bear", as you put it, I would recommend that you start posting comments that would actually provide an indication that you are......We don't have to agree....but please at least put some thought into your comments rather than just throwing around immature and childish insults and name calling...
There are people that I disagree with but they always present their views in a way that shows they are actually intelligent people...truly those people are above the average....and that gets my respect......So far you have shown that you have not yet risen to that level yet.....

Your little amen corner has been shout down by me in several posts when they spout their opinion as fact and they never pop their head back in to offer a rebuttal or say wow I was wrong, but that's ok y'all keep living like the know it all church ladies you are.

Is this statement supposed to be more evidence of your "smarter" than average...If you are so "smart" why do you feel you have "shout down" those that you disagree with? Is that because you can't participate in an actual dialog? ..Lets analyze the above highlighted part of your quote....."has been shout down by me in several posts" See anything wrong with that?......

they never pop their head back in to offer a rebuttal or say wow I was wrong, but that's ok y'all keep living like the know it all church ladies you are.

Has it ever occurred to you that some don't bother with you any more because it is a waste of time? ... If you want to believe that is an indicator of being "wrong".....you really need to learn to be more discerning..

Just what is an "Amen corner"?..... and just what is wrong with "Church ladies"? Another sad attempt at a juvenile insult...For being such a "smart" guy you sure don't come across that way.....

I'm smarter than the average bear.

Maybe you should start comparing your "smarts" to other Humans......

You put a lot of thought into that! Wow! All that for little ol me. I must really grind your gears. Remeber envy is a deadly sin.

You just keep making my point.....You call someone "a self righteous jerk" (pst 24) .. I asked how you thought you come across as, and this is your reply...Thanks for making my point..

Like you haven't done the same thing??? ...... You ALWAYS differentiate between confirmable fact and your opinion?
And why do you feel the need to call others names just because you disagree? ...Do you think that adds credibility to your opinions....?.....

Now why am I not surprised that you think of yourself so highly.......Perhaps if you were actually above average you wouldn't feel the need to insult and call others names or use profanity to get your points across....Do you ever proof read your posts prior to posting them? I would guess not.....your use of grammar and spelling is not indicative of someone that is "smarter than the average bear". Your vocabulary and your inability to articulate your opinions with even a minimal hint of intellectual thought belies your claim of being "smarter" than average........IF you really are "smarter than the average bear", as you put it, I would recommend that you start posting comments that would actually provide an indication that you are......We don't have to agree....but please at least put some thought into your comments rather than just throwing around immature and childish insults and name calling...
There are people that I disagree with but they always present their views in a way that shows they are actually intelligent people...truly those people are above the average....and that gets my respect......So far you have shown that you have not yet risen to that level yet.....

Is this statement supposed to be more evidence of your "smarter" than average...If you are so "smart" why do you feel you have "shout down" those that you disagree with? Is that because you can't participate in an actual dialog? ..Lets analyze the above highlighted part of your quote....."has been shout down by me in several posts" See anything wrong with that?......

Has it ever occurred to you that some don't bother with you any more because it is a waste of time? ... If you want to believe that is an indicator of being "wrong".....you really need to learn to be more discerning..

Just what is an "Amen corner"?..... and just what is wrong with "Church ladies"? Another sad attempt at a juvenile insult...For being such a "smart" guy you sure don't come across that way.....

Maybe you should start comparing your "smarts" to other Humans......

Excellent post. :1036316054: There are always some who will attack the messenger when they feel threatened by the message.

Excellent post. :1036316054: There are always some who will attack the messenger when they feel threatened by the message.

Or when the messenger starts a post about how they know so much more than everybody else. Cellblock is the one I was talking to. This jackass just decided to pick up his slack. And triplex, hundreds of friends....really? There are like five people on this board that like your comments and it's the same five everytime.

Or when the messenger starts a post about how they know so much more than everybody else. Cellblock is the one I was talking to. This jackass just decided to pick up his slack. And triplex, a hundreds if friends....really? There are like five people on this board that like your comments and it's the same five everytime.

I'm not so insecure that I need to worry about how many "likes" I get. I post when I have something to say.

By the way, you just gave even more credence to pilot's post with your "jackass" usage above. It looks like you just can't help yourself can you?

Get back to work!

I'm not so insecure that I need to worry about how many "likes" I get. I post when I have something to say.

By the way, you just gave even more credence to pilot's post with your "jackass" usage above. It looks like you just can't help yourself can you?

The way I see it:
I'm on the bottom of my board where I work. If I vote "yes" the company subcontracts my work out & I get laid off, which is in print in this agreement.
If I vote "NO" some of you say the company will close, that is a rumor.
I voted no.

Well now, I just thought I would be number 6, who likes your posts. If this mess was not so important to everyone, I would not stay quiet. I have been there and done this three times. However I do not have a dog in this fight. Merry Christmas to all. :guiness: really, I am having a beer right now.!!!!!

Well now, I just thought I would be number 6, who likes your posts. If this mess was not so important to everyone, I would not stay quiet. I have been there and done this three times. However I do not have a dog in this fight. Merry Christmas to all. :guiness: really, I am having a beer right now.!!!!!

Thank you ESP, I appreciate your comments. I try to use a little common sense and see the bigger picture. Some on here don't see things the same way and that's OK. Each to his own.

Cheers back to you and yours and have a very Merry Christmas also. Hope we all come out of this mess OK.

You and your ilk are just like management. Spin, spin, spin. I didn't say you were insecure and needed likes, so you jumping to that makes me think you are. I was simply referencing your statement that you had hundreds if friends still here

You and your ilk are just like management. Spin, spin, spin. I didn't say you were insecure and needed likes, so you jumping to that makes me think you are. I was simply referencing your statement that you had hundreds if friends still here

I never claimed that you made a statement about me being insecure. I simply made a statement about myself. Are you paranoid or something?

And you are claiming that I made a statement that "I had hundreds of friends still here"? Are you hallucinating? Show me where I said that. I'm beginning to think you have some really serious issues.

The way I see it:
I'm on the bottom of my board where I work. If I vote "yes" the company subcontracts my work out & I get laid off, which is in print in this agreement.
If I vote "NO" some of you say the company will close, that is a rumor.

I voted no.
Apparently you do not understand what "red circle" means! Should have asked.