XPO | Xin signing cards?

I'm glad you brought up that because now I can say I personally had 71 cards signed out of 106 total , we were instructed to hold off . But as of now it's just a matter of time !

Well the thing is you don't wanna go off half cocked. You had better line your s*** up too. If you have a target and intend to hit it anyway.

There are guys on here that know me. But if I picked one. You would say I told him to tell you. So really I can't win.

You can solicit your own proof. Used to be a whole lot more from my barn on here. Back when XCO was getting ready to petition.

A bunch got banned. A lot lost interest as nothing happened. And there are plenty that don't have an account. They just read the posts.

If you dig back far enough you will see a pretty good argument with a user named badcompany. He and I shared a short run that year.

Almost got us both fired. The site had to ban him as he was threatening users with physical violence.
i remember that dude , did you have something to do with his sudden exit ?

i remember that dude , did you have something to do with his sudden exit ?

No. He went off of the old mod wondering99. And that was it. He had done plenty up to that. But attacking the mod was his end here.

Obviously being on polar opposites of this issue we were pretty unhappy with each other. So that made for some interesting situations.

But we got through it. Another life lesson learned.

Reading the old LTU union page is crazy. You know you let beerfd get the last word on that thread ?

Well the thing is you don't wanna go off half cocked. You had better line your s*** up too. If you have a target and intend to hit it anyway.
My game is tight , I was told back then by a dude named wondering 99 that I would **** right down my pant leg when they found out who I was and i would be fired for spreading union propaganda around , after a quick spat with the NLRB they know exactly who and what I do, for the most part I do it right in there face all the time and my legs are still dry . I have even offered cards to the management team and just give me and evil glare. I return a smart chuckle and walk off with a smile !

My game is tight , I was told back then by a dude named wondering 99 that I would **** right down my pant leg when they found out who I was and i would be fired for spreading union propaganda around , after a quick spat with the NLRB they know exactly who and what I do, for the most part I do it right in there face all the time and my legs are still dry . I have even offered cards to the management team and just give me and evil glare. I return a smart chuckle and walk off with a smile !

I had a moment like that. Someone really high up walks over and says good morning highspeeds. Dude, I didn't see it coming. I don't know how long I stood there trying to pull my nuts back down out of my throat, but it seemed like forever.

They all know who I am. Which is kinda weird. I tell people all the time. The audience is far greater than the participants.

If they know what's up on this little message board. They know all about the rest. There ain't a secret out there.

No. He went off of the old mod wondering99. And that was it. He had done plenty up to that. But attacking the mod was his end here.

Obviously being on polar opposites of this issue we were pretty unhappy with each other. So that made for some interesting situations.

But we got through it. Another life lesson learned.

Reading the old LTU union page is crazy. You know you let beerfd get the last word on that thread ?
I can't dispute the argument between 99 and bad company or even what happened but I do know 99 would get your a.. Quick because he even put me in time out for a few days ... Lol , I was on the verge of flamming or I even crossed over into the dark side just a little to have a looksie .

I had a moment like that. Someone really high up walks over and says good morning highspeeds. Dude, I didn't see it coming. I don't know how long I stood there trying to pull my nuts back down out of my throat, but it seemed like forever.

They all know who I am. Which is kinda weird. I tell people all the time. The audience is far greater than the participants.

If they know what's up on this little message board. They know all about the rest. There ain't a secret out there.
The Management team has gone to great lengths to actually tell employees not to associate with me because I'm bad news ... That's to funny

I can't dispute the argument between 99 and bad company or even what happened but I do know 99 would get your a.. Quick because he even put me in time out for a few days ... Lol , I was on the verge of flamming or I even crossed over into the dark side just side a little to have a looksie .

Yeah, I think he got me too. He had to be hard in all directions so that it would be fair when he got the guys that were really bad.

It's weird reading some of that stuff. I am shocked to see me literally saying the exact same things years later. My message and words have changed so little.

Just looks like a whole bunch of different user names.

The Management team has gone to great lengths to actually tell employees not to associate with me because I'm bad news ... That's to funny

My fellow drivers do the same to me. LOL. You don't wanna talk to him. You don't wanna sit with him. Careful ! Look who's coming.

If I walk out to the car while they are still talking by the fence they disperse as they see me walk out of the building.

Just because I have a different point of view. And some I guess because I don't buy their crap. They start talking fairy tails and I cut them off. Or go about my day.

Nothing is worse then a grown man convinced that the one and only problem in the world is " X ". And that if we could just change that everything would be sunshine and daisies.

It's just one more thing done and so much more yet to do.

this is correct a thread might have 180 post with 7500 views , somebody has taken interest of what the crew is saying .

Needed a new image, now I'm just another Conway Victim ( convict ) like most !

That makes sense. I remember we had guys using multiple user names and doing conversations with themselves to start stuff.

Wondering99 called them out on it. Started banning all but one name and stuff. He wasn't into games. Not for a second.

It's amazing the lengths a guy will go, just to get people he will likely never meet, all riled up.

this is correct a thread might have 180 post with 7500 views , somebody has taken interest of what the crew is saying .

Some of that is " spiders ". But yep. They know. And Jeff has repeatedly said that all the major carriers view the site.

Had to re read this post, how in the heck does the higher ups know your handle or disrespect you like that by not using your proper name unless you shared this actual info with someone? Was you ratted out or something ? Hell at my barn when someone say hey Convict we all look . Lol

Had to re read this post, how in the heck does the higher ups know your handle or disrespect you like that by not using your proper name unless you shared this actual info with someone? Was you ratted out or something ? Hell at my barn when someone say hey Convict we all look . Lol

Back when XCO was getting ramped up. I think we had close to 20 very active posters on this site. Including the one I didn't get along with and ran with. And we mostly new about each other and who each other was.

And since my opinion is contradictory to the cause I can only assume someone either ratted me out or told " whomever it was " my handle and goaded them into using it instead so that they could see me squirm.

Just another day living the dream.

Back when XCO was getting ramped up. I think we had close to 20 very active posters on this site. Including the one I didn't get along with and ran with. And we mostly new about each other and who each other was.

And since my opinion is contradictory to the cause I can only assume someone either ratted me out or told " whomever it was " my handle and goaded them into using it instead so that they could see me squirm.

Just another day living the dream.
whatever the outcome of a complicated issue someone is alway trying to cause havoc or scamming to move up the ladder just to gain a spot on the totem pole of rank , I see this all the time and it's like a bomb shell goes off when people have different ideas, more or less there was a lot of emotion flowing at XCO and just like LTU , it was either get with the program or get singled out ... And believe me ltu was the king of squeal and unfortunately a lot of good men wound up on the wrong end of the issue that wasn't even involved,
Sad to say !