XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never bashed them if I insulted anyone it was fly by nite due to his inaccurate response of hearsay but nothing of his belief in XPO.

"Fair" is an extremely subjective word. If you and I were to discuss the word, "fair" and what means, we would find little common ground as to it's objective meaning.
Fair days work for a fair days pay.I guess you mean you work cheap.I can't compete with that.To the victor go the spoils.:lmao:

I spent 8 years in the Teamsters. If it helps your agenda, keep saying we haven’t seen outside the box. It’s all part of the union playbook.
Duh,And you have vested service..What a shame,by the time you a eligible,I hope your left someone else's crumbs

He means all for him an,any one below him,gets the crumps he leaves behind,So much for your fellow brothers.
Not at all what I mean, but if making things up helps your union agenda, keep making things up. Clearly facts don’t matter with you.

You’ve said this.

It’s the same thing. We’re not smart enough to make up our own minds. We don’t want a union so it must be from drinking the kool aid from the company we worship. It’s the union double standard.
That’s was a answer to you for your question why union guys say your brainwashed and drinking kool aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.