Yellow | YRC closing feb 1

I have no knowledge of your "our" situation and don't see how it could apply to me. Those who fell for the "YRC will buy us" and "we'll close terminals" lines did get suckered, why not face the truth? You had answers a while ago, what happened? All I did was comment on how things got into the realm of unfair labor practices, you were the one who said you thought different. Honestly I think the union should file the ULP's that is one thing I believe I pay union dues for, it's their job to police the company's behavior.. KK didn't get grief off of me for a few silly words.
Trying to be cordial, not working I guess. No I do not think there is ULP options with this particular situation yet. Even give reason why, am I wrong, probably. And I sure don't know about ABFs situation thats why I asked who "They" was. I think your being Coy on not understanding the "OUR" and why, but to clarify, I was told to Butt out, no Dog in the hunt. Hear that quite a bit as of late. :biglaugh: Now for about 3 weeks its our problem again. Me I try real hard to give those that vote Yes or No credit for being grown men. I do not figure they had to be "suckered" either by the Company, the Union, or even the TB members for that matter. One of my pet peeves is one Brother looking down on another, for voting different, less Seniority, Different Colored truck, for any reason I guess. And to be Honest you did not give anyone Grief, the company you keep influenced my cheep shot, hence breaking my own pet peeve. I have experienced that myself and will try to do better....Sorry. :wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't you being asked wolf so excuse me if you think it was .
trip know who was being asked since he skirted the last guys question

How bout a big tall glass of go @$$k yourself. Your part of our problem 40 some years and can't afford to retire.
Brilliant. You must be related to Welsh and Zollers.
And I'll spell the way I want to boy.

Initiated in 1971. Is that a problem?

PS - Please spell Teamster with a capital "T". It's the proper name of our organization.

How bout a big tall glass of go @$$k yourself. Your part of our problem 40 some years and can't afford to retire.

Ha, you're funny. I sure feel so sad now that you've put me in my place so eloquently. :biglaugh:

If your not salary, you must be one of those dumb ass Teamsters that are so far in debt( had how many years to prepare for this)
and you can't make an informed intellegent choice? So sad we have people on here that can't do simple math like Yellow can't
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ha, you're funny. I sure feel so sad now that you've put me in my place so eloquently. :biglaugh:

If your not salary, you must be one of those dumb ass Teamsters that are so far in debt( had how many years to prepare for this)
and you can't make an informed intellegent choice? So sad we have people on here that can't do simple math like Yellow can't

Triplex,When do we let this newbie know that you are the CEO of FedEx and are hoping he turns this down so your company can gobble up all the freight and hire on a bunch of new guys at starting rate that are oh so happy to have a job :poster_oops::wink::busted: Damn, did I let the cat out of the bag too early.

I am now. I'm so thrilled you came on here and pointed that out for me. Can I ever thank you enough! :15:

PS - Are you feeling better now? I hope so. And wow, you're a quick learner. I see you're spelling Teamster with a capital "T". Fantastic!

I guess learning manners was not part of your of your upbringing. Triplex, as well as a few others you disagree with EARNED those green reputation marks.

Triplex,When do we let this newbie know that you are the CEO of FedEx and are hoping he turns this down so your company can gobble up all the freight and hire on a bunch of new guys at starting rate that are oh so happy to have a job :poster_oops::wink::busted: Damn, did I let the cat out of the bag too early.

I was expecting to keep it quiet for a little longer Doubleclutcher, but now that I've been exposed I just hope they will send me their resumes as soon as possible. :biglaugh:

PS - But if they don't spell Teamster with a capital "T" I won't hire them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting to keep it quiet for a little longer Doubleclutcher, but now that I've been exposed I just hope they will send me their resumes as soon as possible. :biglaugh:

Please accept my resume and this generous donation to a charity of your choosing:wink::wink:A.K.A.(your retirement fund) for preferred consideration in hiring. Thank you in advance.:butt kiss::bowdown::smilies-19296:

why feb 1st ? whts the signifigance of feb 1st...i dont buy it....YRC will be ok....in my opinion they will find a way---i think their a solid company with great regional carriers....theres a value there .....look at waht these employess have done to help save this company--great union employees