Yellow | YRC to Apply for Bailout Funds

Surrender your pension.

The way I read it, it's the pension not the lack of freight that is bringing YRCW down.
And if the pension has been monitored by the Teamsters and YRCW, YRCW funding, is the blame properly placed only on YRCW? Have our Teamster "protectors" been monitoring with their heads up their a$$es?
Would you keep working today if it depended upon you forgoing any pension to save current brothers on retirement? Would you trust a 401K over a shoe box?
And also do not forget, YOU (me to) teamsters demanded your contracts. Does "be careful what you bargain for" ring any bells? Did you teamsters force YRCW to work around you or with you to fund your pensions, paychecks, vacations, 100* midnight working conditions, etc. Add to that the CDL, DHS HazMat security check, and a thousand other government regulations needing monitoring that YOU let YOUR congressman put on you and the company.
If Teamsters want to save YRCW Teamsters must give up benefits. I will resist Teamsters using government to steal from the life, liberty, and property of the People. I will not allow my son to die in Iraq so a Teamster can work. I will allow my son to return from Iraq so he can live as a free man on his own land.

Do not let YOURSELF off here. YOU got exactly what YOU demanded. YOU just let someone else do the work so YOU could sit on YOUR a$$es drinking beers and watching ball games.
All of YOU can look back at slavery in America. All of you can brush off the peril's suffered by the black man. All men has suffered as the black man, it's just that the black man's suffering is more recent and in pictures. The suffering and slavery remain the same. It has finally caught up to you "white man". Even the Indian must be cracking a smile on this one.
Your ancestors, and you to this day, ignoring the suffering and slavery of others, allowing your elected representatives to serve as liars and thieves for your benefit. Your actions or lack of actions have finally caught up with you. Didn't you realize that if you enslave your neighbor you also offer yourself to slavery? Are you retarded or just stupid? Democracy = mob rule. YOU wanted democracy, you got it.

Teamsters have no say over B. Zollars actions. Only stock holders, with stock in hand, have say over Zollars.

I might be a truckdriver, but I ain't gona let that limit my stupidity...

The way I read it, it's the pension not the lack of freight that is bringing YRCW down.
And if the pension has been monitored by the Teamsters and YRCW, YRCW funding, is the blame properly placed only on YRCW? Have our Teamster "protectors" been monitoring with their heads up their a$$es?
Would you keep working today if it depended upon you forgoing any pension to save current brothers on retirement? Would you trust a 401K over a shoe box?
And also do not forget, YOU (me to) teamsters demanded your contracts. Does "be careful what you bargain for" ring any bells? Did you teamsters force YRCW to work around you or with you to fund your pensions, paychecks, vacations, 100* midnight working conditions, etc. Add to that the CDL, DHS HazMat security check, and a thousand other government regulations needing monitoring that YOU let YOUR congressman put on you and the company.
If Teamsters want to save YRCW Teamsters must give up benefits. I will resist Teamsters using government to steal from the life, liberty, and property of the People. I will not allow my son to die in Iraq so a Teamster can work. I will allow my son to return from Iraq so he can live as a free man on his own land.

Do not let YOURSELF off here. YOU got exactly what YOU demanded. YOU just let someone else do the work so YOU could sit on YOUR a$$es drinking beers and watching ball games.
All of YOU can look back at slavery in America. All of you can brush off the peril's suffered by the black man. All men has suffered as the black man, it's just that the black man's suffering is more recent and in pictures. The suffering and slavery remain the same. It has finally caught up to you "white man". Even the Indian must be cracking a smile on this one.
Your ancestors, and you to this day, ignoring the suffering and slavery of others, allowing your elected representatives to serve as liars and thieves for your benefit. Your actions or lack of actions have finally caught up with you. Didn't you realize that if you enslave your neighbor you also offer yourself to slavery? Are you retarded or just stupid? Democracy = mob rule. YOU wanted democracy, you got it.

Teamsters have no say over B. Zollars actions. Only stock holders, with stock in hand, have say over Zollars.

I might be a truckdriver, but I ain't gona let that limit my stupidity...

I quoted the whole thing hoping someone might read this retards message a second time thereby understanding what this idiot might be saying. It sounds to me like a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ that doesn't understand a thing about what's going on in this country and how it is going to affect everyone regardless of color, let alone his not understanding of a unions role in helping all races earn a fair wage due to the fact that we all work, and therefore prospered as one under the same rules and contracts. What a nincompoop to put it mildly.:nutkick:

Rattlehead, your name justifies your reply. You comprehend nothing.
You must be that truckdriver I mentioned...

And you to Yellowtooner (see below).
Nowhere did I say color had to do with anything. I said slavery did it, and peoples prejudice allowed it.

I quoted the whole thing hoping someone might read this retards message a second time thereby understanding what this idiot might be saying. It sounds to me like a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ that doesn't understand a thing about what's going on in this country and how it is going to affect everyone regardless of color, let alone his not understanding of a unions role in helping all races earn a fair wage due to the fact that we all work, and therefore prospered as one under the same rules and contracts. What a nincompoop to put it mildly.:nutkick:

I agree...what does color have to do with it? Are there no black, yellow or red teamsters? It's supposed to be about equality, brotherhood, fair treatment for all teamsters.

I'd say rex DOES understand that Government has made us slaves to it thru making Government The Protector, the Provider, the Decider. We cannot do anything monetarily without going "Thru the System" under the Federal Reserve. And people voted, especially in this past election, to expand Federal Government controlling more of our lives than ever before. We've abandoned the Constitution, surrendered our freedoms, now condemned our children. Crazy as he sounds, he gets it!

"It has finally caught up to you "white man". Even the Indian must be cracking a smile on this one."

So how does this apply to the subject?

So he's jealous in there, same as many are jealous of other's wealth/ income/ lear jets. I ignore the jealous parts as much as I can. He's right on the "slave"part.

if yrc gets bail out there will be over 500 trucking companys looking for the same, this won't happen wake up..

"It has finally caught up to you "white man". Even the Indian must be cracking a smile on this one."

So how does this apply to the subject?

Mankind has stood aside allowing others to be robbed, *****, and pillaged for their benefit. White man (and every other color of man) didn't mind slavery as long as his cotton was cheap. Didn't mind forcing the Indian into the desert so long as the price of land was cheap.
This son-of-a-b!tch didn't care who died so long as he had it easy. This same son-of-a-b!tch don't care how many innocent Iraq's die so long as he has cheap oil.
How does this apply you ask? I ask; are you stupid?

Because you, I, and the rest of mankind stood silently by and benefiting by allowing the pillaging. It has finally come full circle. The entire world is now engulfed by the theft and bombs created by the USA. The same USA you and I elected and failed to control.

You haven't left the TV set yet. Watch this and tell me, when did you protest? YouTube - Lost Bill Moyers Documentary The Secret Government 1987 P1

Unions, the savior? Hoffa led the Teamsters right to Obama. 100 days or 100 years, less freedom = less freedom. Obama has broken every campaign promise he made in the first 100 days. So did Bush. Your kind only complains when your freebies get cut off. Your continued self imposed ignorance renders you useless. You can not come up with any method of helping someone without taking from another. Your answer to slavery is more slavery. Stupidity at it's best.

I would like you to learn and accept the truth. I do not want to fight, I want to defend. Learn freedom, and demand freedom. Taking from one to save another kills the one you take from. It is a very simple process. If you say "we will only take a little, not all", theft is theft. Slavery is slavery, a little bit or a lotta bit. Wrong is wrong. The truth is the truth. It is not my fault you are blind. I can help you to see, I can not force you to see. If I force you I open myself to force.

MySpace.com Blogs - Ron Paul MySpace Blog

Come on YRC go away so all these others guys can say i feel bad for you guys but i might work now.

I personally don't agree with any bailouts. Taxpayer money should not be used to bail out any company. After all, I have to pay my bills they should pay theirs.

Banks got help, autos got help, airlines got help, why not trucking. SAVE MY JOB!

A bailout would only work if there were freight to make money off of.I don't think the bailout would be to help YRC as a company at all, I think it would all go to the Union.

IF YRC collapsing would cause the whole trucking industry to collapse, they would probably get help, but thats not the case and you can blame deregulation for that.

I don't see YRC getting federal help, if they did it would open a wave of companies to follow