Yellow | YRC Worldwide will close 40 terminals because of low freight volume

vote yes to save JOBS ???? NO I will NOT get over it , you YES voters need to get some BALLS , YES voters send a CLEAR message to YRC that whatever we want for givebacks they will vote YES, and there will be more Termnials closing after the 1st of the year too !!!! next 4th round of givebacks will be NO O.T. pay and no health Ins. and drivers have to pay for there own fuel for there trucks !! and it will past by 77% again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can see the future so clearly then WHY haven't you played the lottery???? GET OVER IT THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WHAT THE UNION IS ALL ABOUT!!!

i would like to know where is the low freight volume.My terminal is turning freight away because we don't have the trailers or the manpower to pick up more freight .something stinks!!!

I am happy to see that someone else has noticed this. We will never get customers back if we continue to not pick up there freight. Now YRC has decided to ask for another change, to correct the problems they created in there earlier changes, but just look at what they are going to do. Reverse the freight from atl to cin to now be run from cin to atl. This part of the change will cost the company BIG $$$'s relocating employees and the outcome will do nothing to improve service or create more business. The yes vote just bought us some more time to look for another job, the sooner we all realize this and start looking the better off we will be. No voters that are still working here should be saying thanks for the extra time to look for a job while still making a pay check.

I understand just fine that I work with a bunch of spineless bastards. But I never said anything about that. I was simply making an observation. If you don't like it, quit the boards and go to another one.:17:
^this from a troll^​

images
what you brainless hebes don't understand is if they're closing 80-90 terminals after a yes vote they sure as hell would have closed them all after a no vote. Closing terminals is unfortunate for those affected for sure but that is 80-90 less line-haul destinations. Frees up a thousand or more trailers for other locations, faster service etc. in a dead economy
ronald-mcdonald-is-dead.jpg
images

why haven't they done anything about the economy yet?

even mickey D is feeling it​

........what you brainless hebes don't understand is if they're closing 80-90 terminals after a yes vote they sure as hell would have closed them all after a no vote.
Now this is the HYPOTHETICAL that you always bring up. (when you don't have a better explanation)

to help the company is hypothetical bullsheeeeit..but thank for you keeping it hypothetical..only an once of brains was needed considering the circumstances to say 'why yes, thank you'(:2437:)
but feel free to twist and spin every bit of bad news cause you're sore losers

homere.gif
your hypothetical BS is well into the realm of the absurd.
The difference is that I live the reality at the shop every day. You live in your little fantasy land on retirement and have lost grasp on the real world in the workforce.

I'll tell you straight up why I voted yes. It was to try to continue to work as long as they keep the doors open. You no voters should thank a yes voter each and every time you cash your 85% check, and obviousy the union was lying about the company going out of business so all the no voters should withdraw from the union. Why would you contnue to support people that tried to screw you?????? I would like to ask the no voters at what point will you no longer subject yourself to these working conditions, if you had any of these balls you keep talking about you would either quit or withdraw from union which you obviously do not support. Oh yea while I'm at it you retirees that are continuing to draw a pension.....Thank a damn yes voter because these so called proud big balled no voters would have rather gambled all of our pensions to call a bluff.......nuff said

I'll tell you straight up why I voted yes. It was to try to continue to work as long as they keep the doors open. You no voters should thank a yes voter each and every time you cash your 85% check, and obviousy the union was lying about the company going out of business so all the no voters should withdraw from the union. Why would you contnue to support people that tried to screw you?????? I would like to ask the no voters at what point will you no longer subject yourself to these working conditions, if you had any of these balls you keep talking about you would either quit or withdraw from union which you obviously do not support. Oh yea while I'm at it you retirees that are continuing to draw a pension.....Thank a damn yes voter because these so called proud big balled no voters would have rather gambled all of our pensions to call a bluff.......nuff said
I'm just glad my NO vote cancelled out ONE jerk off yes vote like this one.........nuff said!

The difference is that I live the reality at the shop every day. You live in your little fantasy land on retirement and have lost grasp on the real world in the workforce.

th_neotmp97461.jpg
I'm happy you're living the good life but who hasn't seen tough times? The early 80's there were bad times as bad as this believe it or not. Unemployment was just as bad around 12%..layoffs daily, somedays they would consolidate three pedals on one pup..no pick ups would call in. It came back..it always did always will. This one will take longer cuz the great one is on it but it will come back

th_neotmp97461.jpg
I'm happy you're living the good life but who hasn't seen tough times? The early 80's there were bad times as bad as this believe it or not. Unemployment was just as bad around 12%..layoffs daily, somedays they would consolidate three pedals on one pup..no pick ups would call in. It came back..it always did always will. This one will take longer cuz the great one is on it but it will come back

In case anyone was wondering, thats a picture of joe and his prostate! It made the guinness book of world records!!!:biglaugh:

Thank you brother you said it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
vote yes to save JOBS ???? NO I will NOT get over it , you YES voters need to get some BALLS , YES voters send a CLEAR message to YRC that whatever we want for givebacks they will vote YES, and there will be more Termnials closing after the 1st of the year too !!!! next 4th round of givebacks will be NO O.T. pay and no health Ins. and drivers have to pay for there own fuel for there trucks !! and it will past by 77% again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER GIVE ANYTHING BACK... some of you guys aren't teamsters, your PU$$YS! suckin' on the teat your whole carreer, never had to fight to organize a barn, never lost a job for signing a pledge card. like the man said no balls!

You forgot to add the pension money it's 25% lost wages,because that also came out of our wages over the years.Pension money comes from OUR wages not the company's!!!

the reality
thWINKgif.gif

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.
Albert Einstein​

___________the image
images

the testosterone solution

NEVER GIVE ANYTHING BACK... some of you guys aren't teamsters, your PU$$YS! suckin' on the teat your whole carreer, never had to fight to organize a barn, never lost a job for signing a pledge card. like the man said no balls!

I never said we shouldn't fight for work rules and bennies, but you have to have a little leverage and a little wisdom guy's. I bet when alot of these things were fought for the company wasnt on the verge of bankruptcy. We have to survive to fight another day if there is one. I truely hope that one day we can be a great company again and gain back some of the ground lost during the great recession. Hey knightryda how many barns did YOU organize? Did YOU ever lose YOUR job for signing a card? I bet even though you voted no you too will continue to suck at the YRC titty:guinesssmilie:

Unfortunately, some Southern people always have to learn things the hard way. :LMAO:

YouTube - Fire Down Below