FedEx Freight | Yrc

But, looks like we're going to shove health care for millions of uninsured Americans down your throat. It may not be perfect, but it's better than the status quo of the NO party.
Well .....

Since your so happy about this, and your a good ol boy and all Franklin.... you won't mind paying for whatever new taxes, fines and any new charges I get nailed with ....

Thanks Franklin ... :clap:

Think Progress » Right Wing Claims Stock Market Declined Because Obama Was Nominated For President

If you look at River's graphs, which he uses to show how bad Obama has been for the country, the S&P 500 was just over 800 before he took office. Three months later it started a steep incline.

I'm guessing you have some graphs to show that Obama by himself in less than a year destroyed the entire world economy. Let's see 'em.

Do nothing? For the most part, I agree with you since they have to fight the party of NO for everything. But, looks like we're going to shove health care for millions of uninsured Americans down your throat. It may not be perfect, but it's better than the status quo of the NO party.

And when the "free" market tanks the recovery because they won't hire and the banks won't loan, (both entities that you enshrine), we can call you out on it right?
I didn't say a thing about "when Odumbo was anointed

Well .....

Since your so happy about this, and your a good ol boy and all Franklin.... you won't mind paying for whatever new taxes, fines and any new charges I get nailed with ....

Thanks Franklin ... :clap:

No foolin'....

Interesting polls, even his own party (:sheep:) thinks he blows:

Update 12/14/2009: Obama's approval ratings hits yet another low over the weekend and Monday with only 44% approving according to Rasmussen.

Update 12/1/2009: November marks President Obama's worst monthly approval rating yet and Gallup poll says 53% of American disapprove of Obama's handling of Health Care.

Update 11/24/2009: President Obama just hit his lowest approval rating yet according to Rasmussen Reports and amongst those who disapprove 42% strongly disapprove.

Update 11/17/2009: President Obama has his worst monthly approval ratings yet in October.

I've been telling people for years about what is about to unfold in our very own country of ours. I'm getting sick and tired of being accused of being a conspiracy theorist. I study history and I also try to keep up with politics as well. What we are witnessing is the break up of our freedom that our armed forces have fault for. Our constitution is also in danger. I love this country very much and I hate to see it being destroyed. Our government wants to turn us into a third world country. They also want to inslave us like we aren't already. Our global economy is on a verge of total callapse. It is all by design. The criminal government are using powerful weapons against the American people to dumb us down. That is why it is very important not to be addicted to the idiot box (tv), the papers or just the media all together (all controlled by the CFR). It is all propaganda. Our education system is also designed to dumb us down as well. That is why the government has put restrictions on schools and college's on what is aload to be taught in the classrooms. I've been aware what these assh*les are up to for many years. I've been very aware of their new system that they want to introduce to us as well. Let me just tell you people this much., its not going to be too pleasant. Its time to wake up people and start paying attention !!!!!!!! Lets focus on the most important things that are going to concern us and your kids and grandchildren if you have any. I want you people to ask yourselves this question. Who holds the most power? Is it the government or is it the people? I know the answer. How many of you know the answer? Don't turn on your stupid tv sets, radios nor don't open the newspapers because you won't find the answer in there. Use common sense people. That is why it is very important to know your rights. You should of surpported Ron Paul. He was the only guy that was on or side and new how to handle the problems that we are facing today. Oh by the way, stop saying Obama because that isn't his real name. That is what happens when you listen to the media. They make you believe in everything that they say. Obama's real name is Barrry Soetoro. Do your homework and find out for yourselves.

Just remember that, Ups Freight fought to stay open and now is hiring the same people who wanted us unionized when we were overnite or wanted us closed down. I hope that when your hired on by other companys that you take a different approach to your new careers so that your next jobs are more secure.

Stop taking the Pills

I've been telling people for years about what is about to unfold in our very own country of ours. I'm getting sick and tired of being accused of being a conspiracy theorist. I study history and I also try to keep up with politics as well. What we are witnessing is the break up of our freedom that our armed forces have fault for. Our constitution is also in danger. I love this country very much and I hate to see it being destroyed. Our government wants to turn us into a third world country. They also want to inslave us like we aren't already. Our global economy is on a verge of total callapse. It is all by design. The criminal government are using powerful weapons against the American people to dumb us down. That is why it is very important not to be addicted to the idiot box (tv), the papers or just the media all together (all controlled by the CFR). It is all propaganda. Our education system is also designed to dumb us down as well. That is why the government has put restrictions on schools and college's on what is aload to be taught in the classrooms. I've been aware what these assh*les are up to for many years. I've been very aware of their new system that they want to introduce to us as well. Let me just tell you people this much., its not going to be too pleasant. Its time to wake up people and start paying attention !!!!!!!! Lets focus on the most important things that are going to concern us and your kids and grandchildren if you have any. I want you people to ask yourselves this question. Who holds the most power? Is it the government or is it the people? I know the answer. How many of you know the answer? Don't turn on your stupid tv sets, radios nor don't open the newspapers because you won't find the answer in there. Use common sense people. That is why it is very important to know your rights. You should of surpported Ron Paul. He was the only guy that was on or side and new how to handle the problems that we are facing today. Oh by the way, stop saying Obama because that isn't his real name. That is what happens when you listen to the media. They make you believe in everything that they say. Obama's real name is Barrry Soetoro. Do your homework and find out for yourselves.

Nothing but opinion and fear mongering. Instead of telling us to do our "homework", how about you back up your FoxNews bullet points with some facts?

If the right didn't use TV or the radio, they wouldn't have a base. Give me a break.

Check this out..... not that you would believe it since you're huddled in the corner of your basement with your Desert Eagle and MRE's, but it makes for interesting reading to those that are not paranoid.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Good lord man. Get a grip. What scares me about people like you is that they are everywhere. And the depth of reasoning is about a hair width deep.

Show me ONE thing that supports your paranoid delusions.

You want to know who holds the power? The "free" market and the corporations that spend billions to sway congress. You've got nothing to fear from Obama. The President has very little "real" power. It's the criminals in Congress we have to fear. Obama is an easy target. He's the top dog, and of course, he's black.

You would spend your paranoid rantings in a more constructive fashion by taking on those that have the power. The corporations and the politicians in their pockets. It's the money. Simple and to the point, the real God in this country is money and power. Don't be confused. You can go to church but it's not what we really worship.

I got your Jeffy Boy right here ya Liberal Puke

Nicely put, Jeff. Been hangin' out at the skating rink again I see. Well, now that we know where Jeffy Boy is, a reminder, the elected President of the United States of America, Barrack Obama, is in Washington DC......... probably sleeping in the same room that ****** Ronnie used to sleep in..... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

moonbats heh

moonbat:

An unthinking or insane leftist -- in other words, most modern leftists.

Moonbat can also be used as an adjective, e.g. a moonbat professor. According to the Wikipedia entry for moonbat, the word was coined in 2002 by the Editor of Samizdata, Perry de Havilland, and was a variation on the name of radical British activist and columnist George Monbiot.

Originally, the term "moonbat" was intended to be more politically neutral, and described wackos on the left and the right, but it quickly acquired its current usage of being applied almost exclusively to those on the left.

The term also references the moon much in the same way that "lunatic" refers to the insanity-causing powers of the full moon (luna = moon). Bloggers occasionally analyze the behavior patterns of various moonbat "species" as if they were actual animals, and even give them satirical Linnaean taxonomical names, such as "moonbattus berkeleyensis".

The entry in the Samizdata glossary indicates that Perry originally coined the full phrase "barking moonbat"; apparently "moonbat" is just a subsequent shortened version of "barking moonbat," rather than being a pre-existing term that was lengthened to barking moonbat.

Worker #1 "Did you see those moonbats on the news staging another one of their useless protests?"

Worker #2 "Yeah, all eight of them."

Worker #1 "Man, they need to get real jobs."

You're the man Jeff. Way to go...:biglaugh: