FedEx Freight | Yrc

Who says you can't have procedure done now? Who says a MRI isn't needed? Private insurance companies. The people you already pay money to to receive a service who are dedicated to not providing as much of that service as they possibly can. We already have bean counters who control our health industry.

You guys and your conspiracy theories would be funny if it weren't believed by so many who let others do their "thinking" for them.

Since going to jail for not buying insurance is a whipping point for the right, how about someone posting the exact passage?

Is the bill perfect? Hell no. But in a country like ours, where we profess to be better than others, to deny health care to our citizens because of ability to pay is criminal. To deny health care to CHILDREN in our country is criminal. But you guys are ok with that because you're just afraid of what you don't understand.

Tax or fee? You pay gas "tax", but you pay a licencing "fee" when you by your huntin' & fishin' tags. You are required to carry insurance if you are a driver.

Four hundred times the poverty rate for a family of 4 is $88,000 a year. They are eligable for subsidized health care. But at that amount of money a year, you most likely have health care already, provided by your work place. I have always had health care and we've never been at 88 grand a year.

What you would like to see continue I guess is the working poor to use Emergency Rooms for their health care. The MOST expensive health care in the world is done in emergency rooms. Guess who pays for that? You and me. You don't want people to be responsible for their own health care? You would prefer to pay for someone's treatment for bronchitis using emergency care prices or going to see a doctor who prescribes antibiotics for and fraction of a fraction of the cost?

What you want is unsustainable. You want everyone to be responsible, yet you don't mind paying their hidden costs by higher health care costs for everyone.

It's just like gas. If we really paid what it costs us to protect and move gasoline, it would be well over $10 a gallon. (We don't see it because we pay the Pentagon to make sure the supply isn't interrupted, a perfect example of saving a dime here when you spend $10 over there).

It's like FedEx. They save money on the dock by using part timers, but spend more on local with damages and bad routing.

If you would think critically instead of seeing evil in everything, you maybe wouldn't be so angry and paranoid.

Franklin I can see you are a true believer. Your logic is what locked 1000's of japanese americans up during wwII and their bank acounts were stolen by the govt. Their property was seized by the govt. all in the name of what is best for the country. A farm near Stanwood,WA was stolen from my family during WWII, and all that my grandparents worked for. They were Japanese immigrants who came through Ellis Island the legal and correct way. If you really believe we aren't headed for tyranny I just wish you and your family well. And how can a child be denied healthcare in this country. Were you? To speak in theory and platitudes is easy.It is all the Left ever does. Do a little research and you will see all of President Obama's czars or advisors are former Goldman Sachs executives , with a few other bailout recipient ecexs. Oh wait I forgot about the former communists who want to give animals rights in criminal court.

Like I said before, Franklin is nothing but an dumb down ignorant American that doesn't want to hear the truth. There are alot more like him in this country. Hey Franklin, I hope that you read my post on the history on the Federal Reserve. Hopefully you learned something for once. Oh no, I'm being an conspiracy theorist again :biglaugh:

:wtflol:I just want to know why did Congress have to rush this bill through or the world would have come to an end? People are signing off on crap that they have no clue what's in the bill. Does Congress buy anything in their personal lives without reading what is in the contract? This makes no sense.

A person dies from health issues because of not seeking health care. It is illegal to deny health care due to inability to pay therefore you can always receive healthcare. The bill was for health insurance which equates to (⊙▃⊙) control. While they may not exert that control right away it will happen at sometime. Are govermtent is full of corrupt pigs that need to be led to slaughter. To the mods im not advocating violence the word slaughter is being used to represent not being reelected.

Like I said before, Franklin is nothing but an dumb down ignorant American that doesn't want to hear the truth. There are alot more like him in this country. Hey Franklin, I hope that you read my post on the history on the Federal Reserve. Hopefully you learned something for once. Oh no, I'm being an conspiracy theorist again :biglaugh:

diesel dummy :clap:

Some people can't learn because they are void of common sense.

:shift:

Franklin is a Moonbat and there is no hope for him

Don't give up so soon...... perhaps a stake though the heart? Maybe, bright lights..... yeah, bright lights ought to do it. For me, I'm not technically a "Moonbat". I'm more of a Moonbat 'familiar'. It's all quite complicated. But basically, if the Republicans could find ONE HONEST MAN (or woman) I could be saved..... not likely, methinks.

Peace (anyway)

nobody :clap:

Before you put ALL the blame on Zollars for the pickle that YRC finds itself in, you have to remember that when Yellow bought Roadway and USF, Zollars had no way of knowing that a misfit like Obama would put the US economy into a tailspin in order to ram down socialized medicine.
Any other pro free enterprise president would have had this recession over by now and YRC would have had enough work to pay off their debt.
But of course we will never see this happen now. So the moral of the story is do not ever get too far in debt because you never know if you will have a job to bail you out. :biglaugh:

:shift:
this man has no mind for buisness. when $bill was with polaroid, he put them into a tailspin by convincing them digital was a fad and to keep making film. the rest is history. his track record speaks for itself.:loser:

And where do you get your "facts" DD? Conservative blogs? Down at the local watering hole where drunks have all the answers?

Unless you live in DC and are privy to all that happens there, I just can't imagine where you get your information since you don't trust any facet of the media. You don't offer any facts to back up your assertions, but you know for a fact that they are true.

How can you "pay attention to whats going down" if you don't trust anyone that tells you what that is?

In one of your posts you ask who has the real power. The government or the people. You said you knew, but I don't think you do. It's the corporations. It's the people that control the flow of money. They have to buy influence in the government to get laws and programs passed to help them, not the people.

What we need to have in this country are term limits and an end to lobbyists. Of course, with term limits, lobbyists power is effectively reduced to zero since term limits would fundamentally change the face of our government.

Hate to tell you, but you are a conspiracy theorist. I'm betting your're a birther and a tea bagger.

Belive me, I'm not the one lost. The entire conservative movement is fallling apart and refuses to act for the good of the people just because their hate of the left blinds them to their duty.

When a movement worships the likes of palin and limbaugh, that think they are more than simple entertainers, your movement is in trouble.
we already have term limits. it is called voting, but we the people keep electing these same crooks back in office. vote everyone of them out and put in new. if they dont do the will of the people, do the same to them until dc finally gets the message.

we already have term limits. it is called voting, but we the people keep electing these same crooks back in office. vote everyone of them out and put in new. if they dont do the will of the people, do the same to them until dc finally gets the message.

the first time the American people did that they would pass some BS law that keeps them from ever doing it again

It's not Health Care reform It's health care insurance reform

Lets not forget the last year ole georgie bush was in office when the oil man got gas prices over 4 dollars a gallon to make all his oil buddies richer before he left office,that was the end of the economy.that was the knockout punch.

the first time the American people did that they would pass some BS law that keeps them from ever doing it again

We did it once in washington state back in 1994 by or just before in voter referendum . then speaker Tom Foley sued the voters and won and the state supreme court ruled the citizens initiative un constitutional and the term limits law passed by the voters was thrown out Yes i know:Off-Topic:

We did it once in washington state back in 1994 by or just before in voter referendum . then speaker Tom Foley sued the voters and won and the state supreme court ruled the citizens initiative un constitutional and the term limits law passed by the voters was thrown out Yes i know:Off-Topic:
im not talking about a term limits bill. im talking about voting them out of office by the election process if they dont do the will of the people.