Yellow | YRC's redheaded stepchild DALLAS TX 511

You guys have achieved your goal. The company has now diverted all the freight around you in the computer. We now load to 455 Meridian. No wonder why we are losing freight to California.

The Company has achieved their goal. The company has now diverted all the freight around you in the computer. We now load to 455 Meridian. No wonder why we are losing freight to California.
There I fixed it for you!

There I fixed it for you!

Not for anything, but if you're going to quote someone, you shouldn't alter what they actually said. Re-do their comments as your own new version but leave their comments as they made them. Just saying, for the sake of accuracy.

Not for anything, but if you're going to quote someone, you shouldn't alter what they actually said. Re-do their comments as your own new version but leave their comments as they made them. Just saying, for the sake of accuracy.

Lighten up Francis we need a little humor around here!

Lighten up Francis we need a little humor around here!

I'm all for humor as many on here can verify. What concerns me is putting something out as someone's quotation when that's not really what the person said. I think that's a little underhanded and deceptive. If you can't understand that I don't know what else to say.

What concerns me is the wannabe Internet Cop making a big boo boo over anything they can The OP is there for everyone to read
Over and Out Roger Roger!

Bart was correct in his sumation of chris616's post the company achieved what it wanted to but i really doubt that everything has been rerouted . due to but where the post came from and his lack of post history first post just another person trying to scare people .probably someone inside the company because no temasters would be able to see that . And what about misqouting and deception this board is full of mis quotes and deception .

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to side with Triplex. Editing someone else's post for what ever reason should be avoided. I enjoy humor, sarcasm and irreverence too. But I've had a couple of posts parsed which made my point appear ambiguous.

rotator-5 tears ,labrum shredded needed repair and reattached bicep.

Sounds familiar - surgery April 2009, rotator tendon completely torn in two and rejoined and bicep reattached. Most severe surgeon had seen. All from a slip and fall on an icy patch.

I am at 525....Ft. Worth.....they have us loading all we can around D. We still send maybe 1/4 of the city frt we do not have directs for.
We are an end terminal and getting 400+ city bills a day. We are blown out. Not necessarily from going around but busy. And not enough people to move it.
Only 12 guys on OB....every day we roll over 70-100 bills into the next day. Just some info if anyone is interested.

The utility runs were working, but instead of doing the overnight freight these morons decided to use the utility drivers as casuals at the breakbulk docks causing layoffs for the road drivers and dock regulars, and on top of that they kept the utility drivers too long at the breaks and they could not get back to the home domincile to break the freight and get it on the trucks to service the so-called next day freight. Nothing has changed with YRC Freight If Welch wants to get this company back on top he must get rid of his yes men and start back at the beginning and just move the freight instead of the numbers(load factor) Dallas is not the problem, Dallas is the answer stand up and stop the ignorance.

Oh going out on a limb here Stop banning the Dallas posters they have some big issues with these(this) YRC Freight company and hushing them is not doing any good, they may be kinda tough talking and say off the wall crap but if you never worked Dallas you have no idea what is going on. As far as some of the road drivers telling other places about Dallas they also have a history, one story I heard at the shop(I was p+d) One of the mechanics said here comes a steak, somewhat bewildered I had to ask. He told me there are hamburgers and there are steaks I said AND he told me just like clockwork these same drivers come to the shop every trip, some write up the trucks to pay for their time to buy lunch the steaks want total swaps of equipment to pay for their three course Dinner. And then we have some people take pictures of themselves in front of a closed Terminal boasting heres another one and this is a former BA and now the Area opens another term a mile from that and we will see what happens from here. GO Dallas....

Thank you Driverbob that is the most true thing that has said about the conflict from someone who is on the outside looking in. (somewhat outside ) due to the close proximity of the 2 terminals. We have put up with the bean counters long enough screwing the customers letting freight set for days on the yard . the Dallas metro area is probably the most most mismanaged region in the system The men of 745 have shown time and time again that when we are left alone ( which hasn't happened in a few yrs )they can work like hell . Hey Welch remember the cluster f right after the merger. The company thanked us profusely for clearing out the backlog the Co. created due to poor planning and execution at the corperate level You have consistently shown that much of what is done is like throwing shi t at the wall and see what that's sticks. That type of bull**** needs to stop.