FedEx Freight | 2019 Health Insurance

As a stockholder, sure I understand...as an employee, it’s obvious you don’t
I also love how you talk down to
If you’re a stockholder then you understand the process. How are they sucking every last penny out of us??
If 3.2% raise is correct, it doesnt cover $150 spouse surcharge and $18 increase. Going backwards while the cost of living raises. We made record profits and this is the answer?? Were not coming off a bad year where it would be understandable. Once again good for you if your happy.

If 3.2% raise is correct, it doesnt cover $150 spouse surcharge and $18 increase. Going backwards while the cost of living raises. We made record profits and this is the answer?? Were not coming off a bad year where it would be understandable. Once again good for you if your happy.

You can't reason with the company clown. All he knows is what they tell him he knows.

I too all of the above.

The $.20 on the dollar has been a goal for a looooooong time and the technological improvements are designed to help make that goal more attainable but it’s still mainly about the improvements.
How are the “outstanding safety minded professionals” not profiting??
Personally at my center hours are being cut hired 2 additional drivers in our slow season so there goes more available work and now we are facing higher insurance premiums higher deductibles some will pay a $150 fine per month =$1800 a year pay cut for me so with inflation and some sort of raise basically I’m projected to make less in 2020

I asked my husband what the cost of health benefits were at his job. Holy smokes, we have it great at FedEx! No wonder why he is on my plan. We’ll gladly pay the $150 extra a month.

Personally at my center hours are being cut hired 2 additional drivers in our slow season so there goes more available work and now we are facing higher insurance premiums higher deductibles some will pay a $150 fine per month =$1800 a year pay cut for me so with inflation and some sort of raise basically I’m projected to make less in 2020
Yes I’m proud of what My coworkers and I have achieved several presidential safety team members four 20 plus years safe drivers and one close to achieving 30 years so yes safety minded professional and that’s out of a 6 road 14 city driver board with some of our newer drivers buying into safety also. So go ahead and put safety minded professional in quotes I agree with you it needs to be highlighted

Sorry if you think I’m talking down to anyone, I’m not. It’s hard to tell how to take someone when reading words on a screen.

The $150 spouse surcharge is what it is, and frankly I’m surprised it took the company this long to implement it since most companies have been doing it for 5 or 6 years now....I see that as 5-6 years we’ve had to get ready for it. The company, or any company for that matter, isn’t in business to create jobs, put food on anyone’s table, or provide a roof over anyone’s head, they’re in business to make money...period. If you want the profits, take the risk and start your own business.
Yes, I am happy because as an employee I know my role...I come in, do my job safely, and pay me on Friday...I expect nothing more, nothing less.

Do you have a crystal ball?? How about the winning lottery numbers please!! :1036316054:

Seriously, how do you know what’s going to happen in 2020?? You need to be positive driver...think things are going to blow up and your center will have more freight than they can handle, thus you won’t be able to buy a day off and you’ll make more money than you ever have before!! :1036316054:

Do you have a crystal ball?? How about the winning lottery numbers please!! :1036316054:

Seriously, how do you know what’s going to happen in 2020?? You need to be positive driver...think things are going to blow up and your center will have more freight than they can handle, thus you won’t be able to buy a day off and you’ll make more money than you ever have before!! :1036316054:

You are a dreamer lmao.

Don’t panic I stepped away from the ledge