It’s not the initial purchase. Actually Little Joe made it for me in Ponderosa Elementary.
It’s the symbol of my Hat as a business trademark, it’s utility in helping me run my business and attract customers and employees (and Donna).
Oh and Jeff pays me a stipend for it being TB fodder....
With a hat like that, Donna must be quite a looker. von.

It’s not the initial purchase. Actually Little Joe made it for me in Ponderosa Elementary.
It’s the symbol of my Hat as a business trademark, it’s utility in helping me run my business and attract customers and employees (and Donna).
Oh and Jeff pays me a stipend for it being TB fodder....
Hold on, I'm throwing the BS flag here! I want to see the Trademark Registration paperwork please... :poke:

Rand Paul just put up a national right to work bill and trump has put his stamp of approval on it .
thumbnail
Where you been, man?? I haven't been uncomfortable for some time. :1036316054::grouphug:

Screw all you asshats who support Trump. He hasn't done sh*t for the middle class worker.
He fooled the Rust belt workers in Michigan Wisconsin And Pennsylvania into thinking he was going to heed to their Pension concerns and other working class issues but a fake Butch Lewis stall campaign was all that came of working class Teamster issues, All politicians are just the same, He just lied last.

He fooled the Rust belt workers in Michigan Wisconsin And Pennsylvania into thinking he was going to heed to their Pension concerns and other working class issues but a fake Butch Lewis stall campaign was all that came of working class Teamster issues, All politicians are just the same, He just lied last.
Not that it matters but he had nothing to do with Butch Lewis, he actually said if hit his desk he would sign it.