That is the heart of the problem these days. I believe that CEO compensation should be taxed at a rate in proportion to the CEO/Worker pay ratio. The higher the CEO compensation relative to the workers, the higher w the CEO tax rate should be IMHO.
A 10 percent flat rate tax, with NO, loopholes would be way more fair, but politicians don’t want to even talk about it. Just think;
No more IRS
No more tax returns to file
No more paying accountants to do your taxes
No more keeping records of tax forms for years
And no more part time jobs at Liberty for my partner...

A 10 percent flat rate tax, with NO, loopholes would be way more fair, but politicians don’t want to even talk about it. Just think;
No more IRS
And no more using the tax code to punish people that don’t agree with your beliefs.

No more IRS
Absolutely Not! Look at all the people you are putting out of work!
They'll be beating Coop's door down looking for a job......... NO more weekend trips for you.

Every one at YRC will accept whatever they offer. Period.
Y'all can't even get a 35% voter turnout. 6 out of every 10 drivers at YRC cant even be bothered to JUST VOTE!

UpsF, for all the chest thumping "Fellow Brother" Union bravado, after sitting home for 2 days, got scared, and took what they were offered, not a cent more.
Y'all dont know what your talking about! First vote went down big time last contract, lots of guys looking for pay back, who do you rork for Lackey??

Y'all dont know what your talking about! First vote went down big time last contract, lots of guys looking for pay back, who do you rork for Lackey??
The primary reason for the failure of the last MOU proposal was YRCW's attempt to give LESS of a raise to the dock workers. That is why I voted no, and I was a road driver. But we're all Teamsters. You can be certain neither YRCW or the Teamsters negotiators will NOT underestimate the unity of the Teamster employees.

I speak for all of us @ TB. We do believe you when you talk about your hat. If you can write off you hat, just how much did that thing cost? von.
It’s not the initial purchase. Actually Little Joe made it for me in Ponderosa Elementary.
It’s the symbol of my Hat as a business trademark, it’s utility in helping me run my business and attract customers and employees (and Donna).
Oh and Jeff pays me a stipend for it being TB fodder....

Rand Paul just put up a national right to work bill and trump has put his stamp of approval on it .
thumbnail