Yellow | Dont Be Bought For $4

You use to get nearly $17k a year into the pension. The company has chased away so much business because of damages and not delivering on time. No one in management takes responsibility for allowing loads to show up at 8 9a and then hold the p and d drivers until its stripped. I'm voting no I want a pension.
Absolutely, because f#%k them that’s why! Enough is enough.

Now that's smart. Smh

Are you actually willing to start at the bottom, be the shag lift gate driver, getting $21 and hour and all the crap deliveries?
1 week vacation to start?
Possibly no overtime?
Go OTR and live in a sleeper for 3 weeks at a time with 2 days home a month?
Is it that bad at YRC you are willing to start over somewhere else?
Rookies with less time driving forward than you have backing up with seniority over you?
There are good LTL companies out there, but as you all know some not so good.

Its mind boggling but many are willing..I really can't begin to process information like that..
They aren't being tough they're being ignorant with that mentality.

Pride cometh before destruction.

15 years and you get no pension increase and less than a dollar a year raise. Go ahead vote yes but don't you ever complain about the competition getting more per hour or better pension. You use to get 16k a year now about 4400. $120 a year for a pension. Meanwhile the executives are cashing near million dollar a year paychecks.

Within minutes it's already like I'm a trucking draft pick I get calls everyday from companies that I never even applied too but somehow they got my number know I have a CDL!

Since Saia didn't want your CDL, maybe Swift or J B Hunt, could be a good fit for you.
If that doesn't work, you can always learn to say, "do you want fries with that sir?"

15 years and you get no pension increase and less than a dollar a year raise. Go ahead vote yes but don't you ever complain about the competition getting more per hour or better pension. You use to get 16k a year now about 4400. $120 a year for a pension. Meanwhile the executives are cashing near million dollar a year paychecks.
We in the West had our pension frozen in 2009. There is no returning to it for ANY reasonable amount of money. It is a fact and nothing can change it.

Did you read the post of Elwood stating what the UNION accountants said?
A no vote predicts closure Memorial Day this year.

Even with a yes vote they a predict 2022 ending without a 5% increase per year.

No one with half a brain complains about another company paying 28 bucks per hour with :shit:ty insurance and no time and a half, being better than us.

The only ones that have a pension are UPS and ABF? ABF is in Central States also.You do realize that full contributions wouldn’t help Our pension,don’t you?

Why do people compare our jobs to others anyway. If I thought I could better myself I wouldn’t stick around and bitch and whine I would haul ass to that better job.

The “reality of it all” is our union says the money isn’t there and we all have watched the quarterly results for years and have no doubts ourselves.

It’s a mute point, I’m wasting my breath
GOD himself could tell you the company was going to close If we vote this down and you and everyone with your mentality wouldn’t change a thing.
Worrying about what executives have ( you gonna do that at your next job)
worrying about what another company makes.
Worrying about everything except keeping the company that puts food on your table open.

You last paragraph says it all
We (they) have to vote individually but also collectively as a union of people working together as one.
I read alot of .. Me.. Me.. Me... In alot of different forums.
Think about the person or other people you work with also.
Your friends health. His wife... Kids... Do they need the job?
Can they find a job?
It's not called a union for nothing.
My opinion.
It's not all about one person. And how many jobs they "think" they can get.
It's about all of "us" .

They are getting new handhelds this week. Your being lied to about closing. Union needs 30k checks a month of dues they have a vested interest in you keeping the job. Think of all the places you use to take freight to but don't anymore. Destroyed freight inability to get it there on time that's yrc. If they wanted more business they could have it but they have chosen to let it go.
F the cspf I'm in the upstate ny plan.
Didn't they tell you last time they would close and you got scared and then boom record profits. Short term memory troubles on this board for sure